>tfw when ripple gets a Federal Reserve contract
>tfw xrp is being used in trillions of dollars worth of tranactions
>tfw when a high xrp price is good for stability
>tfw people who didn't like the twitter countdown are crying
>tfw i have no face
>but lots of money

>transactions

real question is
will bank accept a decentralized system? isn't completely opposed to the actual setting, with central banks?
isn't ripple a dead-on-arrival project that no banker wants?

Shhhh! user, more for us, less for them!

i guess the main advantage will be a common worldwide devise, but will they find a way to somewhat centralize it?

Lots of money? Did you buy in at 1 sat?

Yea but what's the long term value of one ripple? $0.5 $1?

the coin was launched two years ago
1) they don't work on it
2) they build a huge newtork/system to be longterm one
they know a lot about money, but not that much about cryptocurrency
but they have access to a huge market, and it seems promising so they'll want to be part of the run

but is the system really working? used? or is it considered as a option by banks?
if yes, what will turn it into a used system?
hype?

if the hype hits, let's say in two years, XRP have the potential to reach 400$ (2022)

they are building the infastructure that will use XRP as the main bridge unit to transfer from currency to currency

They are doing a top-down approach. They aren't an ICO backed company by any means but they employ blockchain technology

nobody knows

that's the risk

it was low, but not THAT low... but even the current price will seem insanely cheap if the federal reserve get involved

that xCurrent, and the system is already up (and having a lot of technology in it). and probably tested, waiting for hype

the two other systems, xVia (business/customer) and xRapid (bank/customers) are probably still developed
if they get the same background/technology as the first one, they'll be probably better than the other systems on the market (monaco/tenx)

You mean, Bizzaaarrrroo Ripple?

more like xRipple (the currency of the global X system)

So... what's the thing with the federal reserve? why should them get involved?

because they got that cryptocurrencies are destined to be the currencies of the world wide web

You just wait until employers begin being able to offer fiat or cryptocurrency.

Would have to be a very well put together clause of not allowing employee to sue employer incase of valuation issues or hell, might even require a complete reworking of the labor rule and law.

either way, sooner or later, things will be priced in satoshi's and Sats, Crypto is here to stay man.

ripple is one of a handful of companies being looked at by the federal reserve's faster payment initiative... and they've spoken very highly of the way ripple and xrp work

and then there's the conference in october...

at which ben bernanke is a featured speaker

it can be safely assumed his former position has some influence

Thank you, that's very good to hear. I already bought some.

now resist the temptation to sell if it drops a few cents

forget about it and check the price in a couple of years

celebrate

I have no idea about this coin. CW says buy now. I think its a long term deal. I would just love to see $1

What's the best site to hold ripples? Right now I just have it on kraken

I recommend cashing out ONCE you hit your hold target. As in make a ripple wallet and keep it in cold storage. I Never keep long holds on Exchanges.

Ripple was a jew strategy to get some quick cash and since i read this kind of post i guess they succeeded now go sell all that cripple and buy monaco

best wallet for ripple? with link plx

The Toilet.

Offline or online?

Gatehub seems comfy and based around XRP markets, fee is shit though .2% per trade within gatehub

Offline I recommend minimalist ripple client

What the hell is a federal reserve contract
No. The cornerstone of US monetary policy is money supply.

So paper?

Is anybody else here waiting for Ripple to drop down to

>people STILL fall for the biggest premine banker coin of all time

I love watching this wild ride, but I wont ever step in line. Too much self respect.

>that 460BTC at 4.6k sell wall
Fuck.... back to 3.9k

Fuck ripple. I hope the Washington jews choke on cryptos and fail their ripple fuck over people scam.

Ben Bernanke

Fuck centralized cryptos