Why are there so many threads on Africa? I wish these idiots would go back to /pol/

Why are there so many threads on Africa? I wish these idiots would go back to /pol/

nah all the poltards do is make ww2 hitler threads.

I dunno, apart of the north, it must be the most boring continent (unless you count Australia).

Antarctica

brainlets frantically try to "prove" that the "white race" (whatever that might be) is superior to everyone else.

it is

Honestly outside of the wildlife and the ancient egypt stuff, there's no much that's particularly interesting there. Most of the continent is a whole lot of nothing, not really worth discussing.

t. eurocentrist

"LEFTIST KEK LIBRTARD DEGENERATE" incoming in 3...2...1...

/pol/ is obsessed with blacks and jews

like it needs to be proven lmao

If you hated them, why the fuck would you make another one.

>proceed to argue of which groups of pale humans are white and which aren't before concluding that some race that is from Greece (but isn't Greek) then made Rome (but Italians aren't white) but are also germanic but aren't anglos (anglos you see, are not white either) or slavs (yep you guessed it, not white) but the Germans who were defeated by the British empire (which is a product of this master race though not Anglo nor are they Norman who are basically French and thus not white) and the French (who as aforementioned are not white) and friends, twice but despite saying IQ matters when laughing at din do we wuzzers ignores the fact that Jews have higher IQ's because muh untermench before then saying that you are a pure blood of this master race despite living in the Ellis island, new Mexico and having a Irish-navaho-albanian-dutch-polish-mexican last name
Truly /pol/ are the biggest we wuzzers in all of history.

le all pol are nordicists meme

They mostly are

You know it's really fucking hard to keep a straight face when someone near you tries to argue, that people of European descent somehow aren't the most influential and successful ethnic group in history of everything, especially doing it in a fucking WHITE MAN'S INVENTION, fully reaping the benefits of his intellectual acumen, all the while the country he lives in most likely utilizes western form of government, law and justice, it's inhabitants more than likely happily ape the latest American pop-culture trend and he types in fucking ENGLISH.

Because leftist and noggers keep trying to make excuses instead of recognizing blant and obvious black inferiority
So people troll them

No we just try to prove (if needed) that the black one is inferior

Wez iz Vikings and Romans, wez dun invented all the worlds technologies

You must be at least 18+ to post on this site.

no they aren't, most polacks are not even european

you may visit us to see how wrong you are

Good, you remember the rules. Now try to recall the one about having a high level of discourse, you fucking faggot.
Because unless you somehow manage to overturn what I've said, I'm just going to keep calling you that.

Because Africa is the joke of history.

There is no such thing as the "white race".
Keep taking credit for achievements that you contributed nothing to because you share their skin colour

user, that's not nice.

He needs those achievements to compensate for the ones he doesn't have himself.

Don't try to take that from him.

See what you did there is prove exactly my point. White is such a retarded phrase because their is loads of different types of "white". It's retarded for a Scandinavian look at the acropolis of Athens and claim that it was his "white" ancestors who built it on the basis of similar skin colour. Similarly imagine a sub Saharan African claiming that jazz is his people's music because he's black?
"Ethnic Europeans" is about as broad as saying humans, their are so many different types of white people's with different cultures and histories.
Imagine if someone from India said I'm asian and then went on a tangent about how the ming dynasty was his people's greatest achievement. Autism.
>also claiming the achievements of your ancestors and thinking that it apparently makes you better than everyone else despite having nothing to do with it
Its we wuzzing on a more personal level
and this coming from an ethnic Anglo and cultural westerner who's national past time is boasting about an empire that I never even saw.
Now I'm not saying that history is not important (wouldn't be on this board if I thought that) what I am saying is "white" is too broad a term and we wuzzing also applies to your own ancestors to a lesser extent because it was them not you who achieved those epic moments in history.

I mean if he could provide evidence of the white race being genetically more creative and intelligent than other races then he would be justified.

I will keep talking about those achievements, because they didn't end 2,000 years ago, they keep happening as we speak.
Europe and its children rule the world and drive it forward. Fucking deal with it.

Blah blah blah

You got blown the fuck out. Take your L and fuck off.

I don't know about white supremacy: most people here seem to acknowledge Arabs, Indians, Asians and even native Americans also built great civilisations.
The argument is more like African inferiority. If anything it's Indo-European/Caucasoid/Asian supremacy, but then that's most of the world.

>post yfw mixed raced children of the future will be able to claim all the achievements of humanity as their own personal struggles but also will have to take the blame for all of its failings
>mixed race children of the future will have to both pay for and claim benefits
>will have to pay reparations and receive them
>was both victim and perpetrator of the holocaust
>and liberated the camps afterwards
>cathago delana estate
>but wait let me sacrifice kids first
It's almost as if... This principle of claiming others achievements as your own is... Retarded

Europe is finished, Asia is the future

but the africans also built great civilizations you just ignore us when we tell you about them

Because this is a history board, and that makes Africa a unique and interesting topic of discussion given that apart from colonial European/Arabic accounts of sub Saharan Africa, much of the continent's pre-exploration history is shrouded in mystery, and therefore any history hobbyist would splooge and drool over any fascinating oral/archeological histories presented for us to learn about.

The fact that most Africa threads become a 300 reply-count thread of the word nigger and Tyrone comics is purely coincidental

Incas were superior to europeans though.

Doesn't take much to be superior to cumskinned Euchimpeans.

Not much, just something that can defeat the US navy and air force. Then you billions of rabble living off less than two bucks a day can have the ruins of the world's irradiated cities all to yourselves while we watch from our space stations

>eurangutans ruining stuff after using it
How am i not surprised?

Seconded.

Mods are /pol/

>eurocentrist

The mideast, Asia and South America are interesting

It's a push from people and popular media to portray the continent in a more positive light, but instead go overboard due to colonialism and whit guilt.

Truthfully; a factual debate on Africa will never happen. On Veeky Forums or IRL.

/thread