is it right? seems right to me

>bitcoin
china
>ethereum
europa
>neo
ameritards

>tfw you could have sold at $50+ multiple times but you held

>tfw you could have then invested in LISK, XMR, or Monaco and quadrupled your profits.. buying back into neo at a low point to increase your stack by ×5

>tfw you are now a bagholder with only 200 NEO

NEO is doing just fine, fags. keep hatin

Will this ever do anything again? Bought near the ATH and I'm just getting impatient. Any announcements coming up?

just stick it in your fucking wallet and fart some gas you faggot

Yea where is that creepy shill who constantly uses that pink-haired girl. Please convince me to not sell my NEO

NEO will be a 300$ in 6 months you moron. Anyone even thinking selling their coins now is a total retard.

Why. Tell me why. There is literally nothing going on with it

I'm here. and i'm getting a little sick of you post-moon buying fags getting so impatient. Do you know how long I had to wait with MY ANS before this moon? I was bagholding $7 ANS while it dipped to $5. And I had to deal with everyone telling me I was a stupid piece of shit because it was going down to $1. But it never did. It never ever did and then it mooned to $50.

If you bought it at $50 then you're just gonna have to wait too. Bag hold it. Or don't. I don't care. I don't care about you losers who bought it $20+. You fags are late to the party. You're nothing but clingers on as far as I'm concerned. You don't deserve the sick gains that NEO will further bring.

$14 and under. Those are my people. You bag holders mean nothing to me.

laughing my ass off because this is what people who bought ans at 15 said when it fell to 4 dollars again.

How the fuck were we supposed to take it seriously when it was ANTshares? I thought it was another fucking bitbean and you were all memeing. Those lustful eyes tho. I don't really care, I'll keep holding it because I think it can end up around $60-80 by the end of the year based on hype alone.

Yeah I won't sell my NEO ever. Just curious what's on the horizon.

thats why you will always be a poorfag and me im rich already. You dont know what you are doing. When i see people like you saying that NEO has nothing to offer...you really deserve to stay poor.

Bought at $6.03 and still have them all

Good man.

Are you stockpiling your GAS or selling it to speculate on alts. I can see arguments for both.

$3.50 Antshares forever.

we are the NEO marines

Thinking about buying back in.

you got a damn fine entry point

Why do you guys always post this girl in this pose? Do you want to fuck her? What's does it mean neobros

Bought at $5. Sold at $50. Bought IOTA afterwards. Now laughing at your miserable bagholding kind.

WE

>buys IOTA near $1
>brags

terrible move lol

NEO holder party soon :)

Nice just bought 42.

I wonder if whales are going to accumulate then do another pump

>implying they haven't been accumulating for weeks

Yes but they specifically made a corridor this week

yup. whales love their corridors

same thing going on with OMG

How the fuck do I even buy NEO shares?

It's fine. Assuming your bought below 20$, you would have lost 100% of your gains in taxes if you sold

Unlike Ark and Lisk, Neo actually has a couple of HUGE ICO-s planned on the platform.

Yeah, sure, I could have traded it for one of the shitcoins and bought back in time, but there's no way to know when Neo is gonna explode.

So just hodl and don't even think of selling below $100 (aka before the end of September).

HODL NEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>d
+10% NEXT WEEK +50% IN THIRD WEEK OF SEPTEMBER +80% OCTOBER SCREENCAP THIS

I put one thousand dollars into neo at 38 dollars. Honestly I should of put that into litecoin. This neo alt is dead not even a third rebrand could save this dogshit coin. Taking my losses and moving on what a shit alt.

In the live-stream was mentioned they are in the process of getting the formal Japanese licenses or something that could take 4-6 weeks if I recall correctly. So my best guess is late September/early October.
One of the things I like best about the Neo team is that they try to follow all the regulations and rules in order for this to be successful. As Da already has a successful and 'approved' company (OnChain) I'm pretty confident he knows what he is doing and how he can launch the 'smart economy'.
Having a vision and tech is one thing, executing and going to market is a whole other beast.
Personally I have faith they can deliver both. That's why I invested in Neo for the long term.
Hope this settles some minds

Stolen from a leddit comment, easiest hold of my life.

Why is something dogshit because it doesn't moon everyday? Litecoin is even more guilty of that

kill yourself

motherfucking litecoin is on fire right now

it's been boring for a while, whilst NEO went from 5 - 50 in a week, settling down at 40 is fucking incredible

that user is a greedy shit

went in huge at $8
I love you, you bug eyed motherfucker.

what wallet do you guys use? i can't find any official site for them

this is how bagholders are born
I find it funny people copy the digibyte meme when we all saw what happened to delusional retards that baghold

but it hasn't done a digibyte...

Been holding since $7 and currently it's more profitable for me to hold than gamble against whale manipulated prices. 1500 neo here, extremely comfy position. ICO season, adding to japanese exchanges in the talks, dApps being adopted. Has a competent lead developer and competent representative who's the CEO of a blockchain company providing assistance for blockchain projects for companies and their government. Has a large chinese investment firm staking from Foshan. Very delusional

everytime there is a [insertcoin]marines, the coin dump, true story.

In addition, i'll be looking to take profits from my shitcoin positions and all inning NEO before the RP ICO begins. The FUD on this board, really is just no neos looking for entries or ETHeads protecting their bags.

This is nothing like DGB, fucking lmao.

>$14 and under. Those are my people. You bag holders mean nothing to me.

$12. It was Saturday or Sunday. I realized it was time for me to buy crypto and go all in on this.

B the time Monday came around and I could learn to Gemini, the moon mission was over. Fuck me.

But missing that moon mission is what motivated me to move my life savings to crypto, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

lool wtf

This picture is the opposite of a pink wojak for those of y'all who dont know

smart cookie, this one

Wondering too. I once worked with a pedophile that legit idolized this girl and Hannah montanah. He bragged he knew when they turned 18 and had a desk FULL of their pictures. He was weird as fuck.