Murder of Junko Furuta in 1989

Proof that two nukes weren't enough?

Proof that two nukes were mistake.

Why is one uncensored?

This is the most horrible torture I've ever heard of in my life

I know right? We should have used at least all 12 nukes that the U.S. intended to drop on Japan.

What the fuck is wrong with japan? These guys should have all gotten life imprisonment. Fucking 7 years? Please tell me things have changed.

they were children

Why are Japanese murders historically so crazy and disturbing compared to other countries?

Japanese have history of extreme brutality and generally not caring about the well being of their fellow humans so stuff like Junko Furuta&Issei Sagawa are to be expected.

They were 17 and tried as adults though.

We're talking about a same country that allowed a murderous cannibal walk free so them getting slap on the wrist sentences is hardly surprising.

Yeah, for all the love it gets here Japan is pretty gay in alot of ways desu.

Sagawa has actually published books, both about the murder he carried out and other japanese murders.

He's not only free, but has made a profit off of his exploits.

>has made a profit off of his exploits

Watch his Vice (I know) interview. He's miserable and poor. People prop him up like a side-show puppet more than revere him as a celebrity.

They fear the "civilized" killers.

Are they?

Asians are soulless, immoral creatures.

Let's face it, he never would've gotten away with it if he father wasn't both rich and connected.

If I'm not mistaken it's because they tried the three that are censored as minors, and therefore kept their Identities somewhat obscure. Jo, who did most of the abuse, was tried as an adult, and therefore did not get that luxury.

They aren't.
>tfw in an alternative world western jerks like you succeeded in totally nuking Japan and anime never came into existence

Google "Hello Kitty Murder"

their justice system especially

can u imagine how does it felt. to be tortured like that

This board is literally just /b/ but with wikipedia. Absolutely disgusting. I doubt a single one of you is even over 18.

what are you doing here then, gook lover

And who would these gentlemen be?

i don't think so
american serial killers are second to anybody for being fuck ups

aren't*

>Japanese have history of extreme brutality
yeah unlike europe amirite?

Made a hell of a manga though

Because their statistical outliers are way more fucked up, only the most insane cunt does murder in Japan