Lessons in Crypto 04

I'm ready for September. Are you?

In September there are three MASSIVE, MASSIVE PROJECTS.

First is Chainlink. They are working with SWIFT to have their system talk to the banking system. If I send money from JPMorgan to BoA, it goes through SWIFT. Think about the implications for the future of smart contracts for a moment. [PUBLIC SALE SEPTEMBER 7']

The second is Khyber Network. Endorsed by Vitalik. It's to get merchants into crypto. User pays in any altcoin, merchant gets ETH. Think about spending your gains on products delivered right to your door rather than having to convert to fiat and withdraw it. It's the next stage of the crypto economy, it bridges crypto and the marketplace of goods and services without involving fiat money. Pretty huge. [REQUIRES WHITELISTING, CROWDSALE SEPTEMBER]

Last (longshot for most, I suspect) is Science Blockchain. Going to invest in startups in the blockchain space, and use profits to rebuy Science tokens. Run by same people who took Dollar Shave Club to a buyout from Unilever for 1 billion. You're definitely buying into this with the expectation that it might be a medium term hold (as they themselves state in their Telegram). [CROWDSALE IN SEPTEMBER, US INVESTOR NEEDS 250k, REST OF WORLD 50k]

If you can band together and partner with someone who's whitelisted, you can get your tokens in and get some big gains.These are all pretty major. Talk about feeling comfy (pic related).

I wish you well.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6tvmo4/ten_things_you_may_not_know_about_omisego/dm4zkdn/
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001259692
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OMG will boom in september

With chainlink, how long of a hold do you think it would be if you got in on the ico?

less than a week for 5x. this will be in demand. A repeat of Project0X, complete working project, none of this minimm viable project bs, just a working project that simply works.

Went balls deep into chainlink. Still deciding where to put leftover funds. Too many choices. It's going to be a good month.

Good thing I already got some.

>The second is Khyber Network. Endorsed by Vitalik. It's to get merchants into crypto. User pays in any altcoin, merchant gets ETH. Think about spending your gains on products delivered right to your door rather than having to convert to fiat and withdraw it. It's the next stage of the crypto economy, it bridges crypto and the marketplace of goods and services without involving fiat money. Pretty huge. [REQUIRES WHITELISTING, CROWDSALE SEPTEMBER]

How do I get whitelisted?

I'm selling or splitting my whitelist seat for Kyber. I'm American so can't get past KYC

>TFW I probably won't get to buy into the chainlink ico because I won't be fast enough

Well...at least I have zrx....

I fucking hate the SEC, its like they don't want us to be rich and pay them more taxes.

Whitelisting is over buddy

Interested, how would this work

Wait, looking at Kyber, it looks like it attempts to do the same Omisego is trying to do.

There can only be one and they both claim to have Vitalik as an advisor?

So I can't buy any? :/

>The second is Khyber Network. Endorsed by Vitalik. It's to get merchants into crypto. User pays in any altcoin, merchant gets ETH. Think about spending your gains on products delivered right to your door rather than having to convert to fiat and withdraw it. It's the next stage of the crypto economy, it bridges crypto and the marketplace of goods and services without involving fiat money. Pretty huge. [REQUIRES WHITELISTING, CROWDSALE SEPTEMBER]
>User pays in any altcoin
>merchant gets ETH
>crowdsale
Crowdsale of what exactly, and what gives it any value if the network will work with any altcoin and pay in ETH?

>>User pays in any altcoin
>>merchant gets ETH
>>crowdsale

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6tvmo4/ten_things_you_may_not_know_about_omisego/dm4zkdn/

That seems to be literally what Omisego does.

Now I wonder which one will win. I bought $10k OMG at ATH...

What gives it value though if nobody actually uses it?

Say I signed up for the slack from a US IP address but I am a resident of a foreign country. Does this mean I am still whitelisted?

good tips to being fast enough to get ICO shares?

Nope you'll have to wait for etherdelta

Set your gas high

Is LNK related to Chainlink?

I think Chain Link is LINK not LNK

I'm guessing it's all about presales and whitelists these days huh? It seems that if you're waiting for the actual public token sale you're pretty much shit out of luck...

This

If you're seeing multiple threads a day on Veeky Forums there's a 95% chance you won't get in on the ICO.

I am whitelisted for Chainlink, but don't know if the presale is already on. Can I buy them already?

Can I only buy from the chainlink presale with a minumum of 100 ETH?

no pajeet, stay in the gutter.

There's always a chance of course, Veeky Forums isn't the center of the cryptomarket. Sadly, I think we're a bit at a turning point here. More and more people realize buying into an ICO means guaranteed profits, which of course isn't sustainable when everyone knows about this.

Do you need to get white listed for the regular Chain Link sale(not presale)?
Think there's still going to be any interest in Enigma after the hack?

anons, i just cant watch this anymore, so alright we have block, 0x, and this kyber, the so called decentralized exchanges coins.

but guess what, 0x just came out and kyber's ico is in early sep, block 's ico was in 2014 and it is launching their platform on 1 Sep...

do people truly hate money? /biz used to have much more cooler peeps

(the other thread was locked down quickly, so for whatever reason this info is being suppressed)

so what happens if you send your ETH to their address at ICO but it doesn't make it in time or the cap has already been reached? does it get sent back?

>muh cospiracy
Which info would be suppressed?
That they are taking money for newborn projects still to be tested?

based investing nig

who's this melanin enriched friend?

people report to get rid of the posts so they can accumulate more, this shit is not even on first page of bittrexx and it mooned hard, it is going to explode very soon.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001259692

It feels damn good to be whitelisted for Kyber. It's a guaranteed 5x which is always nice but I can see if going 8-9x even.

I'm throwing in the absolute maximum possible on day one and will be botting hard to get the scraps that are left.

I'd love to get in for 15-20k if possible.

I would legitimately hang myself if I wasn't whitelisted for this.

>hang myself if I wasn't whitelisted
That means It's a bad life you are living, user.
Crypto is still young. There are other chances.