profit

fuck XRP
fuck LTC
fuck PPC

buy some Monaco, maybe some TenX or some OMG

What is your opinion on LTC

it never does anything

Sell all of that shit and buy more Ethers

Sell all your Ether and distribute the money evenly among the remaining coins.

>zrx has been dropping all week
:(

>goes all in on mediocre alt coin
why the FUCK do you have more than 50% of your portfolio in an alt coin? at least hold it in fucking BTC or ETH or some shit

I bought it at the ICO for 1800. I think it'll raise, I don't think it's mediocre. I'll see how radar relay and ethfinex go before I sell. I spent the ETH on the obsidian ICO and I'll be going into chainlink as well. Might sell off SOME zrx for chainlink.

I've made $1.51 in gains.

... Will I make it?

need 100x gainz you faggot

Should i continue my journey to 500 or diversify?

I sold 400 lisk and 30 monero for 3 weeks ago like a complete dumbass

Might add XRP, might add DASH. I consider myself a blue Chip crypto kinda guy.

Ignore the +24hr change I'm actually down more than I'm ready to admit

To the 5001 BLOCK user that convinced me to spend half of my monthly crypto budget on BLOCK this last wednesday (was going to spend it all on OMG), thank you, seriously. This is seriously the reason I come to biz, some anons drop true gems and all it takes is a little research afterwards to profit.

To all the anons throwing their chips in with CAT idek what to say. Pretty sure CAT is shitcoin of the month but I wish you the best

Zrx. Ma man.

Stop spending money on Jew products and buy 1 btc

sell that and put in all in ARK

How do ya'll have the time to update your portfolios? Just seems kinda funny to me inbetween runs.

Stagnant memes coming through

Recc on what to buy for my next 100$ coin haul

did you just buy LTC? lol retard

Tierion god here

I update mine after I think I've made some good choices

holding for months sucka

short it then, retard

>the opposite of a good coin is a shorted coin
or buy coins that actually move frequently

Putting every cent I earn in the coming months into this shit because I follow crowds and have never even seen a whitepaper in my life

I'm thinking I should pull some out of bitcoin into monero but I missed the moon :(

shitcoin time

No problem, btw up almost 50k in 1 day feelsgoodman

Hey man, I remember your post a few months ago I think. Convinced me to finish my BLOCK node; thanks a lot, much appreciated.

literally jumped like 5 dollars after you posted this I can't believe the irony

THIS.

wait my bad, 7 dollars now,

Very nice, i added that coin to my blockfolio because of you and saw it mooned yesterday and remember i saw it on biz.

Anyway rate me guys

Should I keep holding my NEO?

R8 &H8

Your numbers confused tf outta me

Investing in stocks and derivatives right now. I would like to hedge my long-positions with altcoins. I suppose it makes sense to diversify here aswell? If so, which coins should I get? Looking to spend around 1-1,5k.

if you have any short term plays go ahead but youll be regretting if you dont buy back

When did you start and what did you pay for things like xvg, dgb and rdd lol

IOTA is for certain a good long-term hold.

Thoughts and recommendations are welcome

Started early may and I got In xvg and rdd at 5 sats (only £100 and £50 though...) and dgb at 110 For £200. I'm really contemplating selling it all and adding some more cash to get just above 100eth and going all in on link presale!

Stop.. dump all in adx

250000 in Qtum

>nobody posts their initial investments

Help me out boys

Envy you man, you're gonna be rich.

if I could turn back time

That eth price hurts my soul if you were in crypto around that price and are not in healthy 6 figures you fucked your life up!

Started with 3K in July.

Will I make 50k until EOY?

memetastic