I WENT ALL IN (30 BTC) ON MCGREGOR

I WENT ALL IN (30 BTC) ON MCGREGOR

Post proof or fuck off

no you didn't

He's not even a boxer. It's like betting on a Bear against a Monkey in a tree climbing contest. Yeah they both climb trees but one is obv better

i think threads like this are literally made by cucks. they get off pretending to be a guy who lost a ton of money. sick

nice b8 m8

Why would you bet on against the negro looking to have a perfect 50 wins in an obviously rigged event?

Pretty much.

No you didn't, no one is that dumb

WE

I went all in on Digibyte

its a meme.

goddamn when will the newfags start lurking more

also one is black and one is white so it was even more obvious

Don't believe you. No ones so stupid as to go all in on someone who's fighting his debut match against an undefeated master of the sport

Look, wherever the money was going Mayweather had to do the opposite.
As a 49-0 BOXER he had near complete control of the outcome
And all the money was betting against him because of the odds.
Easy win for Mayweather and the overdog pays nice hopefully

I just find the pink wojacks funny

>McGregor raps "Fuck Donald Trump"
Wtf I hate McGregor now

Went all-in on MayWeather. Based niggerman helped me recover all my crypto losses

No, one is black and the other is irish

honestly though how concerned about your all-in were you up until about the 9th round

Literally 30 seconds into the fight I knew the outcome. Told my wife this guy thinks he's in a UFC fight. Gloves down ready to grapple. He's going to cop too many to the face and have nothing left when it matters. The whole first round Mayweather was just copping a few and reading his opponent. I was going for my fellow Irishman but I could see how this was going to unfold.

inappropriate image, you didn't even get bags for that

great meme

49-0 undefeated Legend against an amateur. I wasn't really worried. This was probably the safest bet on a boxing match I have ever made.

Isn't the "i bought NEO at $6 LARPing" enough? Do you need more attention ?

I've never watched a boxing match, watched the fight last night and immediately noticed his hands were down. That's a massive no-no in a fight. I also wished he would've just lost his patience and roundhouse kicked Mayweather for the keks

Both were niggers though.

Lol. You fucking moron. Always choose the calculated and relatively safe decision. McGregor had no chance and you blew easy money.