Ding. Dong

LTC PUMP OVER ABORT MISSION

The innosilicon dash master isn't designed for crypto mining?

only fucking normie /trash/ like pcgamer.com would construe increased demand for a product as "depleting" the market and something to "fight back" against.

Crypto is sort of damaging that entire industry.

It isn't increasing demand. It's creating an artificial demand that depletes stocks and leads to scalping and prices doubling over, depriving the actual long term customers of access to cards in any economical sense and driving away business.

Crypto has totally fucked up the long term business strategies of these companies. It's basically ran up and tried to facefuck a multi-billion-dollar industry. So it's now on the radar in a very bad way.

> demand
> artificial

it's not artificial if it's cold hard cash being offered for goods and services, kiddo.

it's not going away. better get used to it.

also, how the fuck is some disgusting basement-dwelling neckbeard that buys one card every 2-3 years a more "actual long term customer" than a miner who will buy 12 and need to replace them all eventually.

i smell a nocoiner.

This post is the most retarded thing I've read all day. Congratulations

miners are fucking leechers. they don't give a shit about coin development

>also, how the fuck is some disgusting basement-dwelling neckbeard that buys one card every 2-3 years a more "actual long term customer" than a miner who will buy 12 and need to replace them all eventually.

Because the companies aren't selling them at the marked up prices, save for a few who are basically using miners to unload their defective chips. Most don't benefit at all from a $180 card being $400.

These companies have business relationships with hundreds of other companies. And all of these companies and these tens of thousands of people depend on these cards going to certain people at certain price points.

We're dealing with shit like memory shortages. AMD can only make a certain amount of cards because they can only requisition a certain amount of the special memory they use. So they're getting cut out. Their big business deals are falling apart. Their multi-billion dollar endorsement deals are falling on deaf ears. And they're a company that hasn't made money in 10 fucking years. This was supposed to be their comeback.

If I was Lisa Su I'd basically be telling my guys and gals internally to shut crypto-shit down with everything they have. To fuck up the markets in the grandest fashions possible. Because crypto miners are affecting AMD's desperate attempt to make headway and regain its glory.

you literally have no concept of supply and demand do you?

you realize that revenue = price * volume, correct? if they're moving more volume, they get more revenue. if they raise the price, which they *can* because of the [spoiler] not [/spoiler] artifical demand, they can, and they can increase profit.

just because some neckbeard can't get their card of choice instantly from Amazon Prime and might have to choose another one from another vendor or a different model isn't the fucking end of the world or an "injustice" to the "actual long term customers."

furthermore, their demand is fucking inelastic. they *will* buy a card, they need a card to play train simulator 9000. neckbeards can git gud and stop complaining about having to pay 800 for a high tech bleeding edge graphics card.

Not true my friend. I mine as a hedge against falling crypto prices. I always have my equipment that I can sell back at a slight loss.
It is called being smart :)

>if they're moving more volume, they get more revenue
They're not moving more volume. They can't move more volume. They can't make more volume.

It's like you fuckers can't read. You took an economics class. Congratulations. You understand very basically the core concepts of supply and demand. But you don't understand their real world applications. You have no concept of the complexity at play.

This a big fucking problem. People who took the first half of an econ class and then dropped out thinking they were hot shit. There's no actual practical understanding.

just think of all those extra fab plants and jobs we are creating

just bought 100k more cards

>just think of all those extra fab plants and jobs we are creating
There's only one fucking plant for the type of memory AMD uses, and they can only get it in preset batches unless they want to strain their supplier and have to pay double the fucking price.

>and they can only get it in preset batches unless they want to strain their supplier and have to pay double the fucking price.
HUMOROUSLY, this mirrors the larger fucking issue that you claim isn't an issue. The massive fucking company isn't just pushing forward. Ask yourself WHY.

see, this is you. you feel like you have a "personal relationship" with these companies and you are anthropomorphizing them into this little soap opera playing out in your head where one "gets at" the other.

they are companies. they are profit-maximizing demons. trust me, they will get more volume. they just can't get it fast enough because it takes time to put production lines into place.

they're fucking drooling over it. and the right approach is for them to start coming up with dedicated cards that designed with maximum efficiency in mind to segregate the market. like that one amd card that is a few gens old but super efficient.

you have this all wrong. you need to focus on making some money so you don't have to worry about an 800 graphics card instead of playing out some r/pcmasterrace soap opera in your head between AMD and Nvidia.

>go to beach
>get silicon dioxide
>hit it with a hammer or some shit until it turns into wafers
>shoot some gay ass lasers or something at it idk

how hard can it be

kek
if i were them id invent my own ultra efficient mining card and then run my own farm

yeah i majored in economics, faggot. and math too.

and i understand economics to the degree of making consistent gainz day over day, month over month.

what's your excuse for being a greasy vidya-obsessed faggot?

>inno3d
i hate this brand so much
bought 6600 256mb long time ago.... 12 years ago.
it was glitching right from the box.

>Its another episode of autismo neckbeard projecting hard because he got told and cannot get the product he needs for his manchild hobby at a price he can afford

with blackjack and hookers r-right user?