Where were you?

Where were you?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/heavy.com/tech/2017/03/wikileaks-vault-7-cia-bypasses-signal-telegram-whatsapp-vulnerable-insecure-hacked-encrypted-apps-update/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sending my eth to them

i was too busy jacking off to anime and i missed it

for 4 weeks? damn that's some serious edging

>coin bullshit in a secure messenger
coming from a /sec/fag, exactly no one wants this. signal is the best we have.

can't sign up to signal anonymously, fag

Going long on this one

we gon make it

fuck is this still open?? i cant meaning to get in it

doesn't fucking matter when everything is encrypted anyway. this fucking shitcoin's platform isn't even open source. NO ONE is going to use this shit.
have fun with those bags niggers.

It's a platform, user. More anonymous things to come.

do you work for signal or something. why so butthurt lol

this

you don't need a fucking token for a secure messenger

define "anonymously", signal doesn't ask you for shit

>signal is the best we have

Not anymore it would seem.

what you fags don't understand is that obsidian is a platform, not unlike eth. the secure messenger is just the first application.

this

still haven't explained why you need a token

enjoy your bags, retard

obsidian needs a token for the exact same reasons eth does

:o

google.com/amp/heavy.com/tech/2017/03/wikileaks-vault-7-cia-bypasses-signal-telegram-whatsapp-vulnerable-insecure-hacked-encrypted-apps-update/amp/

no obsidians BTFO

telling idiots how retarded they are and watching them lose money is actually my pastime tho
>The CIA’s covert hacking division, which according to WikiLeaks was the CIA’s own personal “NSA,” had found a way to bypass vastly popular end-to-end encryption apps used on phones to prevent hacking and spying. This was accomplished by hacking the smartphone first. The code would run in the background and collect audio and text message traffic before encryption was applied through the apps.
yeah you're a fucking idiot. this thing is a huge piece of shit you're all just too tech illiterate to know that.

It's pretty weird how you can run Obsidian on, say, a Debian or Gentoo install while you can't with Signal, huh? Signal also collects your phone number automatically, you big, fat, cumsucking retard.

lol we obsidians are gonna be so rich
signal cucks will not