What did the leftist establishment mean by this?

what did the leftist establishment mean by this?

The left considers science truth until it starts disagreeing with them and then its just a perspective dominated by white men.

Scientists were making studies that are inconvenient to their political ideology.

It means decent people are DONE letting far right asshats spew their shit without consequence, and making marginalized people unsafe in their own careers.

Listen to me very carefully, skinhead: whiteness is a dying creed.

You can and WILL lose your job over racist, sexist bullshit.

You can and WILL be socially shamed over it.

Soon, you can and WILL lose your civil rights over toxic ideology.

This is all coming in the big blue wave against Trumpism and the left has learned their lesson. We are not being the nice guys ever again.

Whiteness will be aggressively attacked, criminalized, and broken the instant we have power back in 2018-2020. And there is fuck all you can do about it.

reality is ruining their ideology

>WEINSTEIN

lol

Also how is this Veeky Forums related?

It's coming from our retarded half, the humanities side.

>how is this Veeky Forums related?
Its humanities

Stop politicizing science

&humanities was a mistake

this can't be real...

I've glanced over the memo and it does actually seem fairly benign, if only a bit adversarial. It's literally a non-issue. It's a tech corporation beholden to shareholders to be profitable every quarter. They're only into the "diversity" meme because it's what their board of directors thinks currently sells. On the other hand, I also do not know why left-leaning normies think of google as their internet buddy when it's pretty clear it's not the case. Google and other silicon valley firms are as evil as ExxonMobil and Monsanto but everyone is giving them and Facebook a pass because MUH FRIENDLY SEARCH ENGINE and MUH SOCIAL MEDIA MUH LIKE BUTTON. If they feel that employee is compromising their manufactured image then they will definitely fire him, and it really ought not to be a shock.

>Trumpism
For that to exist, Trump would first need to develop a congruent ideology when it's pretty clear he has none and has been free-styling ever since november 2016.

Also this

>soon, you WILL lose your civil rights over toxic ideology
The supreme court begs to differ, senpai. I don't know about my kids, but I'm pretty sure there will never be a time in my life where I'll get arrested for saying nigger.

Imagine LARPing this hard.

Who is doing that?

Some people want to suppress entire sides of science just because it would weaken their political agenda. Isn't THAT politicizing science?

Pretty much this
It was one of the most limpwristed and weak "I just got fired so I'm bringing you down with me" papers I've ever seen, and because google gives lip service to social causes and pretends to be a friend to those people, they treat it as literally Mein Kampf 2: Google Boogaloo

People don't care about logic and data anymore. They care about not hurting feelings.

Observe the reaction to the memo. They are not complaining it is wrong, they are complaining it is hurtful. They don't even bother to answer his actual points, but make a strawman.

Stay mad STEMlord.

Do it

Why do rightards still deny global warming?

The irony of this post is incredible.

>Why do rightards still deny global warming?
I deny global warming, not climate change

Not sure what your point is. Both sides deny science when it doesn't suit their goals.

literally whataboutism : the post