20 mil market cap

>20 mil market cap
>autistic prodigy lead dev
>will make eth go mainstream

so tell me user, why haven't you bought any CAT yet?

Because it's on Etherdelta only.

> My 300% gainz

Bitch, who says I ain't?

so you're gonna forego profits because you can't stomach some inconvenience?

I just bought more on Etherdelta, yeah, it's pretty shitty but so what?

>no real news coming out until platform release in q1/q2 2018
>before then maybe 100m market cap if very lucky

yeah it's a money maker but it's long term, there are better investments

It makes me think of a common problem that novice but intelligent programmers often run into: they think it's too bad that it's always the responsibility of programmers to program things, so they try to make some kind of generic rules engine intended so regular people can configure the system to do whatever they want, but the system ends up being confusing enough that only programmers understand it, and for programmers it's worse than established tools.

Lol that's actually a compelling argument.

I think so too, on the surface.

There are a subset of templates though that can have reduced UI for customization.

The platform itself involves developers very much. It's not looking for "the perfect code" the make the perfect intuitive GUI. It's an ongoing back and forth development cycle.

with that being said. I am looking to offload some of this weight so I can invest in insurance

I wasn't aware that the market cap is 20mil and only avalible on etherdelta. Those are selling points for me do I'll look into it closely the next couple of days. Thanks

good point.

I'm an optimistic though, GUI's have given so much to the world, surely they are useful for smart contracts too.

I'm about 2/3rds through a law degree, the concept of 'smart contracts' is kind of offensive to me because I know how complex contract law is.

The reality though, is that most contracts can probably be executed on the block chain and I think there is potential for mass adoption.

B2B will be huge. Large businesses may not rely on something like CAT, but many small businesses will. I think of CAT like I think of book keeeping software.

Make sure you don't buy above $3 dollars while it's only on Etherdelta. It's being actively manipulated by whales and you'll be able to get it much cheaper if you wait.

Also, manipulated af

>whose side am I on anyway?

I think it's relatively small volume causing that.

Etherdelta is pretty shitty. Not a platform I would use for day trading, this is long term HODL though...

ah yeah... true

it's at a typical dip mark too 10 cents before the dollar.

you buying BLOCK too?

I've held that for a while. Falls into the same category of long term HODL/undervalued methinks.

Does it have an API?

I could add it to my bot collective...

Who the fuck are you to call someone autistic. If it wasn't for programmers your dumb ass would be in the gutter with the rest of the wage cucks you fuck boy but do me a favor keep investing and make us rich.

It's something you buy $300 of and hold forever, and if you're lucky it might become $10,000 or go NEO and become $200,000

other exchanges fucking when? I need to dump bags then buy back from weaker hands.

aut is a compliment

that's the best thing about it. Shit site, so few people buy and the price is low.

Uncomfirmed but rumor is they may be hinted at as soon as monday.

Haha op triggered the autistic nigger

>not buying the the Etherparty pre-sale while you still can
>multi-blockchain smart contract creator
>partnerships with Rootstock and Multichain
>Vanbex Group, well connected group behind the project is with the enterprise eth alliance

Because i'm waiting to buy in DELTA. blockcat has 3 teen autistic developers and delta has 12 developers who consist of lawyers that will write legal smart contracts+math phd coders etc. I dare you to compare Agrello DELTA developers to blockcat developers. It will really make you think