Yfw you remember a time on Veeky Forums when people still bothered to (half assedly) source the claims they were making...

>yfw you remember a time on Veeky Forums when people still bothered to (half assedly) source the claims they were making in their posts with (semi) academic sources

Other urls found in this thread:

proquest.com/products-services/ProQuest-Research-Library.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's because these /pol/lacks can't understand being actual historians, so they just post whatever the fascist of the day says

do you have any sources to back up this claim ?

No, its because of autistic Veeky Forums users in general who say "hurr durr no spoonfeeding faggot" whenever you ask for a source

Hold on lemme check my image folder

this is literally fascist propaganda, it has more of a place on /pol/, and has barely any historical facts to back it up. In fact, the entire discussion has no leg to stand on, as everyone in the American high command and government were vehemently anti communist after the death of FDR in 44'

Unfortunately, we discovered that few people read the sources, and even fewer understood them, so citing things was often a waste of time.

Good post, though FDR died in April 1945.

>TFW linked people PDFs written by physics proffessors
>They ignore it or call it biased, preferring their unsourced bullshit clai,

you're right, I was mistaken

>that image

you couldn't let this thread die could you

When you ask for a source it means you can't think for yourself and you need some Jew to hold your hand.

[citation needed]

>yfw you remember when Veeky Forums has flags and people would just shitpost about what country OP was from

jerry.. easy on the sources

>tfw 90% of all threads on Veeky Forums are about Hitler

>mfw I used to enjoy talking about ww2
>mfw I haven't had a good conversation about it on the internet in years

nice source glen

Flags were bad, but even Constantine was better than what we have now.

>Arguing against Israel with some guy
>Guy asks for sources on all my claims
>My next post is dump of 10 different links
>He never replies

>Tfw btfo /polack/ on the Holocaust with extensive credible sources along with proof David Irving is a hack.
>He never replies.

Fascists hate libraries.

>this is what anti white cucks actually believe

Literature was a k*ke invention
Any full blooded Aryan knows damn well to be illiterate and burn books

Why is this leftypol shill so lonely that he needs to reply to himself?

Sources aren't a valid form of praxis. Read 18th Brumaire

>Tfw every discussion about WW2 devolves into Hitler/Holocaust shitposting

Evidence is a Jewish invention which enables them to always be right.
"Evidence" doesn't mean shit in the real world.

>Tfw every discussion devolves into shitposting

The problem is people don't want to legitimately discuss Hitler and the Holocaust but rather make people of opposing viewpoints go away by flinging shit at them and the only thing that could set an end to that is intelligent and good moderation.

This, leftypol is trying to take over Veeky Forums

stop posting you mentally ill person

Why? Do you want to hide the fact that you subhuman leftists are raiding?

>thread proceeds normally
>people start asking for sources
>they list the sources by just dumping links

This is one example to cite a website correctly:
Raina, S. (2015). Establishing Correlation Between Genetics and Nonresponse. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine, [online] Volume 61(2), p. 148. Available at: proquest.com/products-services/ProQuest-Research-Library.html [Accessed 8 Apr. 2015].

Not this garbage:
proquest.com/products-services/ProQuest-Research-Library.html

Don't waste people's time by dropping just a link. People aren't going to read an entire wiki just to find the one entry that proves your point. It's to allow your reader to track down the sources, to see if its a credible author, the right topic and what year its written to ensure its relevant to the conversation.

Almost every infograph maker, if they even bother with a source, are lazy fucks in this regard.

That or
>What if Germany did X even though they had absolutely no way of achieving it

Leftypol wants a safespace