Litecoin

Litecoin is taking off! Buckle up!

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange
bittrex.com/home/markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$57.70

FUCK I JUST SOLD

Litecoin was supposed to be my fucking rock standing still at 40$... HOW DO I KEEP ON MAKING GAINS WHEN I DON'T INTEND TO AND LOSE THE MONEY I TRY TO MAKE GAINS WITH!!!!!!

MOON! CHIKUN ARISE! MOON! OMG!

All you impatient faggots fudding ltc becuase it wasn't giving >muh daily trader gains eating shit right now

I started to trade cryptos this tuesday after approx 1 month researching how to and what to.

Invested 60% in LSK and 30$ in LTC and 10% in 0x

already my assets grew x3 in one week.

How is making money so easy?

no everyone here is a bagolder fudding ltc to accumulate before the real takeoff

LONG SHORT LONG SHORT LONG SHORT LONG SHORT LONG SHORT LONG SHORT LONG SHORT LONG SHORT LONG SHORT

my bags of litecoin soar to the sky

I'm 150% up on my litecoin investment do I sell now or wait it out.

hold

Hodl and wait until it stabilizes

Predictions for when this wave will peak? 3.5b?

This kek. Best coin ever. To da moooon!

Oh wow, look at that

After 7 weeks and 5 days, LTC finally recovers to its previous high position and surpasses it by 3-4% before starting to come back down.
And of course it's between 11:00PM-1:00AM and 6:00AM to 8:45AM, a short duration for a short pump.

Glad to see LTC make shitty gains once again that will be praised by all despite literally everything else making magnitudes better gains in less manipulative circumstances. But hey, that's what you get when you get your coin on Coinbase right? Perfect place for normies to support you.

Fuck off retard

DELET

SERIOSU QUESTION SERIOSU TEPLIES ONLY

IF I USE KEKBASE TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM BANK TO USD WILL THAT BE FASTER THAN USIN GDAX TO TRANSFER MONEY?

By the way, if you bought BTC on the same day LTC capped out last time, you'd have made 70% gains. If you bought BTC when LTC bottomed out.

If you bought LTC when it bottomed out (35$~) on 7/15, you'd be looking at 67% gains
If you bought BTC when LTC bottomed out (1900$~) on 7/15 you'd be looking at 128% gains earlier than you would the LTC gains

Don't be fooled just because this crap coin is on the popular American 'fiat cashing out' exchange

post earnings please.

A serious tip for newfriends because I'd rather have more people trading on real exchanges instead of cashout exchanges

Use either
1) Poloniex
>poloniex.com/exchange
>Not the best customer service, but manageable.
>Allows margin trading and loaning
>95 coins on it

2) Bittrex (my recommendation)
>bittrex.com/home/markets
>Has better customer service and is good quality.
>No margin trading.
>261 coins on it
>Was the first exchange trading BCH and it went to 0.4 BTC at one point

Both have 3-4 times the trading volume of GDAX and do so on all major coins as well despite the fact they have so many alts. Use GDAX to cash out when you want dollar bills.

How much better is cashing out on gdax than Coinbase? Not at home so I only have access to Coinbase and not gdax atm.

Same thing, GDAX is literally Coinbase's exchange.

Coinbase is the normie front end for people who have 0 idea what Crypto is and just wanna hit the big shiny "Buy" and "Sell" buttons.

haha kek, switched from coinbase to blockchain.info few days ago and can say the same, the tranfsfer rates are cancer if you wanna move btc around

>3227394
^
i also use the bittrex to trade and i would suggest that for newbies as well

Every fucking time the CC I'm shorting is launching.
Is it too late to buy or will it do a worst Korean style Monero?

YYYAAAAASSS

You think its a good idea to go long now?

LTC > BTC
FLIPPENING

Iam waiting for LTC Apple Pay support - mooon shadows...

Annoying because i have 2200 LTC in BTC-E.

It's about time!

You mean you have no LTC
Time to claim it as lost property on your taxes, hopefully you know your buy prices

I feel for you bro. I sent 1,500 ltc there 2 days before it was seized. Should be getting 825 of them come September first. keep a look out

is there any reason for this pump or should I start selling

Last price $ 60.4622809

Lightning network
I don't know if it can stay above 60$ though, but then again coins like XMR and Dash mooned far harder for no reason

Litecoin pumps when the whales want it to
No one can guess how far they'll go, but it should take a few days to come down regardless, so just sit back

When lightning is fully operational, we'll go straight to Mars. Cross-chain tx's with BTC, combined with the fact that LTC already has faster on-chain transactions and lower fees, will drive up the price.

spoiler alert:

its gone. you aint getting a damn satoshi back, son

rofl already past its ATH - where is this gonna go boys?? $80??

Litecoin will go to 400 dollars.

>he didn't listen to the atomic swap memes

check'd

BTC's fees are supposed to force people to use Lightning, kek instead they'll send everyone to LTC and from there to BCC.

That feel when got 55.85 LTC

I mined all these several years ago.

Lambo here I go.