This will be worth $7.5 in september

BNB had an increase percentage growth of %1986 percent in not even a month, granted this is due to it being associated with a large chinese (and continuing to grow) exchange, but that's still unreal;

$0.104 to $2.17

In the end of september, lets be conservative and say it will only grow 10% of what it grew this month, remember, binance is going to be fkn huge by the end of september, and will be one of the biggest exchanges by end of 2017;

from current price $2.17 to $7.54 at a growth of approx %200 (EASILY ACHIEVABLE).

this is to say that those subhuman chink micro penis gooks dont price manipulate and keep it down from mooning. stock up regardless boyos.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BNBTrader/comments/6waq0p/cz_ceo_of_binance_responds_to_fud_that_binance_is/
m.waltonchain.org/en/col.jsp?id=107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would say 4$
it will hit the 3$ wall and fall and then continue to 4 but slowly
mainly because they add iota

Adding IOTA will bring even MORE day traders to binance and therefore make bnb even more sought after for discounts. Especially with iota, a day traders favourite.

iota is daytraders favorite ? kek
i know that adding iota will bring people thats why i would say 4$ soon and more longterm

oh right, i agree with you then.

yeah man, i know iota is better for long term, but youd be surprised how many thousands you see being dumped every day, and bought up later

bumperino

Calm down, delete your portfolio, and get some sleep.

CEO of binance disproved all these FUD.

reddit.com/r/BNBTrader/comments/6waq0p/cz_ceo_of_binance_responds_to_fud_that_binance_is/

hope to god you're all right. holding a slight loss

what prove is that?
it is claims

Just sold all my coins at 46k.

Makes me physically sick considering it was at 70k last week and I had 8k coins, but I was in at .40 cents and still turned a good profit. Split the money between NEO and Walton coin. I didn't have the balls to do it last night though where I could have got WTC fucking cheap.

It might recover, but I don't care enough anymore at this point. The founders have a ridiculous number of coins they are dumping on the market to keep the price low, and the volume is literally 1/4th of what it was even four days ago. This is a dying coin.

Uh, you sold this dip on this and put half in Walton..? You must be trolling

I was still at a 500% gain so I didn't care much, just sick of waking up every morning and seeing my blockfolio a few thousand dollars lower because of this shit.

Walton's near and longterm prospects are much higher than this one I just wish I got it yesterday a lot cheaper. Walton is gonna be $3-4 by the end of the weak.

Neat.

I also don't see anything saying it wouldn't be used for ICOs...

>Walton is gonna be $3-4 by the end of the weak.

????

First listing since the ICO, RFID technology, 100 million coin hard cap. Massive volume, whales accumulating around 28-31k Satoshi, probably gonna break out.

I cucked myself hard by not getting in last night.

Look at the order book tons of transactions for close to $20 trying to drive down the price.

Don't you mean drive up the price? Is this where all that volume from BNB went to?

>this is to say that those subhuman chink micro penis gooks dont price manipulate and keep it down from mooning.

user, I...

No they're driving it down so they can buy cheaper since it's about to take off any minute. (even though it is up 100% since yesterday)

Also non BNB volume at its peak was doing 12,000 BTC worth a day this is still only at around 20,000 worth.

Meant to say 2,000 worth haha...

look at how poorly written this is

m.waltonchain.org/en/col.jsp?id=107

why does this shit get pumped? it is just whales man, we are chasing whale tales and always end up washed up on shore when the tide leaves

I'm not too concerned, they are a Chinese coin trading on a mainly Chinese exchange. That might have been done by a freelancer for all we know, it isn't one of their priorities to provide an English translation of their white paper I bet.

This is a gamble though but I feel a gamble with good odds of a high payout. Like I said this is all profit from BNB anyways so if you don't feel comfortable losing it stay out I guess.

have a discord handle?