Be honest

Is this going to be another Avalon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA
etherscan.io/address/0x2880f03f181ee0967a00bac5346574f58f91b615
link.smartcontract.com/presales/XYZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am interested in predictions of how much this shit will cost at launch and how much it could potentially be worth one day

well, what it will cost at launch has already been announced. after the ico, i'm predicting 3-5x.

it's the same project type than omisego, right?

I can only find the presale value which I thought was limited to that only. How much do you think it will cost user?

What the hell are the tokens for?

It will finish fundraising at 32 mil ICO. I think its a 100 mil coin with upside for more. Theyre partnering with fucking Swift. I honestly don't think the brainlets understand what that means on this board

youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA

it's on their site
1st 24 hours: 1 eth = 2000 link
week 1: 1750
week 2: 1650
week 3: 1550
week 4: 1450

Ah ok thanks. I honestly thought that was during the presale only, and once it gets released to us at the ico the deal will be worse

no, the presale people get a bonus of 20%, 1 eth = 2400 links.

how can I get in if too poor for presale? I heard its impossible unless you use a bot?

100 mil? if they're not scamming it's easily a top 10 coin within a year

Nice. I'm new to this and I've been researching the best crypt to to invest some extra money I have. I have to say that chainlink seems to have a lot of potential and widespread use. I'm stuck between this, qtum, iota and dent. Leaning towards chainlink

nah you'll be able to get in if you try to buy within the first 10 min

You can pool together with someone who has a presale address since apparently the payout will be proportional to each address that contributed.

you can always join a pool. just make a post here on Veeky Forums and maybe someone will let you use their private address.

See But why would someone share their private address, I assume anyone who's in the presale by now has >100 eth to spend.

Just put 75ETH in a random discord smartcontract for chain link presale

Never invested that much
Please tell me I'll make it.

some people have 100+ eth to spend but most of us poorplebs aren't going to be using up all the allocated amount and we're /niceguys/ so we share the leftover.

u gon get scammed

When it opens up on the 7th, will there still be a minimum buy in? Or can we buy any amount from that point on? I don't even have 1 eth nevermind 100-500

this, fucking retard. you better be larping

There's no minimum during the ico. The presale is just like any other presale, it's mainly for whales.

no the crowdsale won't have a minimum

did they link you to the site or just linked the private address? cause if it's the latter, you just got scammed, my friend.

Alright that's good. Thanks for answering my noob questions. I'm thinking I'll put £500 into it and see what happens. Will they be on an exchange or still purchased through their website?

ICO will happen with a smart contract I think

So can someone explain the crazy amount of ETH that needs to be contributed? Is that a presale thing? It's gonna be open up for plebs right?

nvm just got answered

I'm not quite sure what that means but I'll go look it up. I was hoping I could just easily buy it like ordering shit from Amazon but I guess not

The crazy eth cost is for the presale only. The ico launches on the 7th September so us plebs can buy normal amounts

I checked the smart contract, seemed legit

Here's the link btw (it's now filled, you can't participate) etherscan.io/address/0x2880f03f181ee0967a00bac5346574f58f91b615

Why are you even trying to participate in this ICO if you don't know what a smart contract is

To learn

I hope you didn't get scammed user.

For anyone participating in a presale pool, NEVER SEND TO AN ETH ADDRESS THAT SOMEONE GIVES YOU.
Always visit a link that looks like this link.smartcontract.com/presales/XYZ and verify the ETH address for yourself.

Well that's good, as long as you know what you're doing and not just chasing memes. Otherwise you're just gonna get burned on shitty scam coins.

they will post an address and you just need to send eth to it to receive your tokens. just make sure it's a legit contract before you send.