Thoughts on this if quantum pc become commercial which will happen in a few years aren't all cryptos doomed including...

Thoughts on this if quantum pc become commercial which will happen in a few years aren't all cryptos doomed including bitcoins ? google.it/amp/s/www.cryptocoinsnews.com/quantum-computers-will-destroy-bitcoin-scientists-warn/amp/

The code can never change

nigger we just had a huge scaling debate in which both sides are changing the code
are you an absolute fucking retard? did you just type that so you could feel special and pretend like you're cool and know what you're talking about? What a fucking monkey

quantum cryptography

NEO is the ONLY quantum proof blockchain!

eth will be quantum proof in the future

Thre will be consensus to apply the strongest encoding algorythm possible when necessary, so I don't see the problem. Massive quantum computing won't happen until 10-20 years though.

IOTA

>if quantum pc become commercial which will happen in a few years

Ya, the progress to build A FUCKING QUANTUM COMPUTER is at 98% right now.

98% = know ho to do
2% = can't

In the moment the first QC powers on there is no need for "currencies" and "money" anymore. Or "humans".
Everything would be cracked in an eyeblink, so no privacy, security or anything else precious humans give a shit about.
Fucking Skynet, it will blow us away.

Lol im a newfag i knew nothing about it

Time to buy gold, quantum proof!

Wtf are you talking about you fucking retard? We already have quantum resistant cryptography.

This, quantum computers will usher in a new reality that plebs have no expectations of. Are you ready?

I am getting a major in computer science and honestly I've got no idea how any cryptography could be quantum proof a quantum machine would calculate every possible key at the same time the problem would be managing the massive amount of info that would come

IOTA is already quantum proof and ready to go.

Bitcoin will be old news.

How do you make something quantum proof?

Can you make like super-duper quantum cryptography with quantum computers?

So how is this going to change my life personally? Will I finally be able to plug my brain into the Matrix and experience TRUE reality of fucking endless girls in anime form?

Are you aware that NEO isn't currently quantum proof? That's just something on their road map. But every NEO holder acts like everything is already 100% implemented. If we're looking at roadmaps and assuming everything is going to work out then by that logic tons of coins are "quantum proof" just because the devs said they eventually want to do it.

Pretty sure all of this is b8 m8. For true quantum computing, using particles at the quantum level, you need near 0 kelvin energy levels in order to isolate participial movement. How are they going to make that retail?

stop using the buzzword and actually learn how it works pls

Post quantum cryptography is an active research field for decades with their own conference PQCrypto

this guys knows

We don't need "massive", a single government agency with access to it is bad enough.