Press S to spit on it's grave

Press S to spit on it's grave

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6w8abw/onchain_working_on_proof_of_concept_chain_for_csd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only thing I'm pressing is the Buy button. To the moon!

To the moon

Bought 10 (ten) today with my Mayweather money.

>Found the retard who bought at 1.1m

Weak hands are going to be slapping themselves next month.

bought 50 more, be greedy when others are fearful and stuff

this

wtf I hate buying low and selling high now

S

kek thanks for the buy signal op

all you have to do is the tiniest amount of research to see this coin is gonna be huge, ETH levels of huge.

price is kept low right now due to whale manipulation and dumbasses selling their NEOs for cheap to run around chasing moon missions. meanwhile us patient NEO holder master race champions are just quietly generating GAS and buying more with all the funds we have available. :)

By the time it moons you'd make how much neo more from your gas ? Like one hundredth of a percent ?

OP full retard. first ICO is this week, first tier is right now. its withdrawals into the ICO

>whale manipulation
>dumbasses chasing moon missions
Keep bagholding pedo poster, while your gains are slowly evaporating others have moved on and made 30-50% gains on their NEO winnings while u get GASSED

pathetic attempt

S

ICO is already priced in...

I would get some lisk if you havent already

tfw hodl OMG for a month now with no gains

>ICO is already priced in

user you dumb fuck, there are numerous ICO's launching in september that only accept NEO, and they haven't even begun accepting payments yet

now i know its time to buy thanks op i bought 5 more

but ICOs are scam so why should we care ?

This is actually 90% of my folio, as of today.
Already made 200USD from the dip.

September is gonna be a great month for NEO, do some research OP

he says, based on nothing whatsoever

why?

Theres a lot of things happening this month, and the next mont. Do your research, or just don't buy

Lookin good

nice bar meeting
going to the moon you guyz
kekz

What's the problem OP? It's back to it's whale manipulated, 800-900k support level. It's going to remain there forever lol

Bought @97
and now @87

its going to be fine

have you seen vitalik buterin?

The crypto market isn't that efficient...

>it's

40% of my portfolio.

Gonna take a telescope, so I can see you from the moon, OP.

lol i know right. most crypto "traders" are absolute retards, and yet everything supposedly gets priced in immediately.

Just bought back in, huge buy walls at 865k

how do bring in pricing using plugins?

It takes 30s to do manually from coinmarketcap. Too lazy to automate xD

Yes, keep fudding this piece of shit. As soon as the normies forget about it, we go up some more.

NEO is "96% of my portfolio". That is, it mooned to 50k, surpasing the whole rest of my coins by far, I moved it away and I go on as if nothing happened.

To the moon!

NEO won't moon I think because of Red Pulse ICO.

Red Pulse should do wild numbers when it hits exchanges. But they'll keep NEO at bay until the ICO's finished, I think. Why would they let it shoot up before...

i wonder what caused that 1 sec dump to 850k

who is "they"

Whales

Yes, whales. But that's my speculation, I don't really know...just thinking out loud.

this actually makes sense maybe neo is low because whale are getting tons of it so they can control the prices during the ico

the ico that people want to get on starts september

wtg your spit revived Neo

What the fuck is going on?

while you were talking shit it mooned. Get fucked

>3229446
S

Respit S

>pls dont moon I dont want money

you know most of those sell walls are placed by bots and they get taken down at will, right

I le know, its a game

NEO literally has one developer who worked at a large food market in Guangzhou City pushing trolley baskets for over 15 years. He was forced into the job by his fishmonger father at an early age and never gained a formal education. He learned how to count by adding up the total number of trolleys he was pushing as at intervals of 10 the old market men would throw coins at him. He learned how to read by picking up scraps of market receipts and comparing the words to the products bought. Every evening he would go to the library and read until his eyes were sore, then go home and eat a meal of whatever fish was left over at his father's stand. His mother died, his father was ailing with illness, and the market crumbled as larger supermarkets consolidated the stands into a large, air-conditioned warehouses. The stand where his father worked for 45 years would become an internet cafe. The developer went there out of habit and began toying with the computers. The owner knew his father and took a liking to him, teaching him how to operate the PCs and he began to understand the underlying bases on which programs operate. With his ability to self-educate, the developer learned how to code very quickly and decided to create a cryptocoin due to his fond memories of pushing trolleys for coins. This is how NEO was born.

SELL

you literally have a document where you keep NEO FUD for copy pasta spam, don't you

These sell walls are from NEO team directly, to squeeze the shit out of you retards. Why do you think they kept 50% of the coins like a shitcoinscam dev would do?

NEO has 6 full time devs in Shang hai, 2 of them with commit right

>they dont want it to moon because they have alot tokens

makes sense to me senpai

They have two, check their ANN faggot

You faggot, NEO has 12 full time developers, 2 of which used to work for Weibo. Stay ignorant, scrub.

when ETH was first starting it was solely developed by Vitalik. didn't hear anyone bitching about that then

check the new interview with Da Hongfei faggot

samefag

You are sending some mixed signals here

really you fucking faggts who cares how many shit developers neo has if the one is a good one.

wtf

we're mooning boys

HAHAHAHHA
i knew i wasn't the only bipolar fucktard here that just fuds and shills his coins at the same fucking time
fucking amazing

>Neo rose 10% since yesterday since Low yesterday lul

russian or bulgarian?

you people are fucking sick

lol i do this too desu, not in the same thread like that retard obviously

Yeah, there are good in producing "News/Fake News" When they have 12 devs, why shows their ANN two? Why did they claim to have a partnership with Microsoft, claimed to work together with the chinese goverment? This shit company exists since 2014 and all they did was rebranding and nothing more? where is the other work they did in all the years? planning to hype the shit up without any other work done?
When you check their ANN, they are literally the master shillers.

yawn. all this garbage has been debunked when it was called ANS, dude.

Same. I don't even know why I do it.

This means most people willing to sell Neo think it's worth 0.012 BTC.

If this were true the developer would be even more badass.

that's not what it means at all, but thanks for trying

all this "garbage" was created by NEO themselves, kek.
Sadly for them, they were proven wrong.

>we hav colpolation with miclosoft, we use windows xp system

ahahahaha WTF

they have collaboration with microsoft because NEO uses one of their programming languages. and they had a workshop with microsoft a couple of weeks ago because of this. stay mad n dumb.

So if i start programming with C++, i actually have a collaboration with Microsoft? Great.

Where is proof of the workshop? Can't find anything about it? Let me guess, it never happened.

no, you wouldn't, because you're just a loser.
NEO does, because it's a platform that other programmers are going to build on.

Yeah all i see are insults from you, nothing substancial. no arguments, no proof of anything just constant shilling. i guess you can't prove the shit which you are spreading just blabla and that is exactly btw, what losers do. Now get buried by your bags faggot which you bought at ATH, and keep on living your daydreams.

btw sick moon

I've just sold my 9NEO and bought 1 ETH, did I do the right thing?

You should have done this days ago homie, ETH is now at the psychological wall of $350 so if it doesn't push through we may have to sit at the current price for a while. If it pushes through it may breeze on up to 360/370 but who knows really.

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6w8abw/onchain_working_on_proof_of_concept_chain_for_csd/

Ehh if thats actually all true then this coin is going through the roof soon. Holding my bags for now...

Really want it to stay mid 30s for another few weeks so I can keep accumulating before the next moon mission.

Is 850 a good buy-in price for NEO?

yup

anything below 0.01 is good

HOLY SHIT GUYS +1.1% MOON CONFIRMED :DDD

Dead coin walking