Paul Kagame

Is he the greatest military commander alive? How the fuck did he do it?

Tutsi superiority

is he the man responsible for the armenian genocide? i dont know black people are known to be pretty stupid so it wouldn't take an extraordinary guy to outsmart other niggers, just an above average nigger

You're either a retard from /pol/ or HIDF

paratroopers

Tutsis are basically the aryans of central africa: taller, fairer, better looking (more white looking) and lactose tolerant.

Command and General Staff College in Fort Leavenworth

/r/ing a Hutu/Tutsi Virgin/Chad meme

bumping

I second this, I request more virgin/chad Africa edition memes.

This

We also need a contrarian/propagandistic Tutsi/Hutu version.

>Hutu Internet Defense Force

>"The Rwandan Genocide didn't happen, but it should have."

Do they have the most competent military in Africa?

I NEED THIS IN MY CHAD FOLDER NOW

that chad template looks like a 3 yo drew it

He's a truly outstanding politician, however quick one is to level the accusation that he's undemocratic. Him ousting the Hutu Power Government certainly took a lot of impressive generalship, but he did receive a lot of support from Musevini and other leaders, at least in the initial conflict. It's when you get into the Congo Wars that things get remarkable (and morally dubious)

What is more impressive is how he's navigated a country with fresh memories of genocide into an ethnically (relatively) unified regional power, despite living in the geopolitical equivalent of the world's shittiest neighbourhood. He also stirs the shit out of Neo-Cons, and in the leadup to the Rwandan election the Economist shared the same video about him being a dictator a total of 16 times over a period of two weeks.

Far and away. They also make up a sizeable portion of the UN's elite peacekeeping forces. For all the terrible shit associated with the Congolese wars, the discipline Kagame instilled in his troops clearly played a large part both in their initial victory and the country's eventual reconciliation.

The Economist definitely isn't a fan of ol' Kagame. They had an article on him in the last few weeks downplaying the country's economist accomplishments and lambasted him for running a police state.

A 10/10 leader fucks off as soon as they possibly can.

You don't see a lot of those.

Al Jazeera's guilty of it too - they put out some crap about the 'dark side of Rwanda's plastic bag ban' where the thrust of the article was that using paper bags made it easier to smuggle drugs.

I have no idea why they opt to be so critical of one of the few decent authoritarians who actually gives a shit about his country, especially in an African context.

/pol/ has more in common with Africa than they want to admit

That's part of the joke.

>I don't know why Al Jazeera and the Economist went central Africa to be less stable
user....

Kagame means take a shit on me in Italian

Ahhahaahahahhahhahahahaha

Do it again, para Kabarebe.

I did my best

K-kagamee??

Nice

It's pretty amazing what he and the RPF did in Rwanda and especially the Congo. According to accounts he was a strict, disciplined, and inspiring military leader. The discipline he put into the RPF allowed him to overrun the RDF and end the genocide.
Although Mobutus army was a shell rife with corruption and disloyalty and fell apart almost immediately, what he did in the Congo was the equivalent of Belgium invading Western Europe
It's too bad Kabila became the type of cunt he was commissioned to replace

Genocides have happened on literally every continent in multiple eras you retard, quit revolving your thinking around /pol/

Nice

nice

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Kagame? I've read the screencap thats frequently thrown around in these threads about the Rwandan paratroopers during the 2nd Congo War and obviously I'm aware of,although not knowledgeable, about the genocide, but I'd like to know more about who exactly he btfo'd and how Rwanda has fared under his leadership.

In case someone hasn't seen that cap

He BTFO'd:
Rwanda, Zaire, Democratic Republic of Congo, the Central African Republic, Zimbabwe, Libya.

How's it doing:
African Singapore. 8% GDP growth every year for 10 years.

;) beaut

Outstanding

Read "We Regret to Inform You Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families"

Aside from being a really good chronicle of the genocide and the RPF resistance, the author interviews Kagame before he becomes President, and it gives you a really good insight to what sort of person he is

What was that other book about Kagame?

A Thousand Hills

Is the genocide didn't happen, would Rwanda be where it is today? It's honestly inspiring how prosperous it is and will continue to become in the future.

If*