Was Muhammad possessed by the devil?

Was Muhammad possessed by the devil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muhammad was monogamous for 25 years. After his first wife died, he proceeded to marry the wives listed below, and most of them were widows. Muhammad's life is traditionally delineated as two epochs: pre-hijra (emigration) in Mecca, a city in western Arabia, from the year 570 to 622, and post-hijra in Medina, from 622 until his death in 632. All but two of his marriages were contracted after the Hijra (migration to Medina). Of Muhammad's thirteen "wives", at least two, Rayhana bint Zayd and Maria al-Qibtiyya, were actually only concubines;[2][3] however, there is debate among Muslims as to whether these two became his wives.[4] Of his thirteen wives and/or concubines only two bore him children, a fact which has been described as "curious" by Cornell University Professor of Near Eastern Studies David S. Powers.[5]

Muhammad was literally a chad

Thank you for this. Sometimes the anons on this board give up and go right for degenerate, uneducated posting. I have a love/hate relationship with Islam, but I will not let my bias get in the way of some good sources.

I can't tell if this is trying to insinuate Mohammad was gay, impotent, or a guy trying to help out widows.

Mohammed liked to dress in womens clothes and wore make up Ill find sources later but its true

M*hammad BTFO

hmm

The Muslims, who fled Mecca's persecution to Medina, had left all their possessions and houses in Mecca,[citation needed] which were unlawfully expropriated by the Meccans. This sacrifice is repeatedly mentioned in the Quran where they are promised forgiveness and Heaven. The Muslims were initially not given permission to fight. Small groups of men were only sent for intelligence gathering.

The sum total of all casualties on all sides in all the battles of Muhammad might be more or less 1,000. A contemporary Islamic scholar, Maulana Wahiduddin Khan, says that "during the 23-years in which this revolution was completed, 80 military expeditions took place. The Prophet, however, only participated in some 27 of them, and an even smaller number of expeditions actually involved any fighting. 259 Muslims and 759 non-Muslims died in these battles – a total of 1018 dead."[19] A non-Muslim writer, Margaret Nydell, mentions in the fifth edition of her best-selling Understanding Arabs, that "Muhammad fought fewer than ten battles in his lifetime, resulting in barely 1,000 casualties on both sides."[20]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

This guy supposed to be Ali

Yes. That's why his family abandoned him. And that's why he almost committed suicide.

Pretty good summary.

Wow, these are really good.

Contrast that with Jacob, had two wives, two concubines, and three kids from each (on average).

Gonna cast my vote for "Mo was a sodomite".

yes

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

"We have made the Qur'an easy in your language so that they may take heed it." (Qur'an 44:58)

No, the devil was disgusted by Pedohammad and wanted nothing to do with him

He was an illiterate schizophrenic.

biased as fuck

Devil = Bahamut

Bahamut = worshipped in secret by some "Christian" Crusaders

Bahamut => Muhamut => Muhammad

Literal devil.

No. He was a master trole

?
No, but Moses was.

Also, that in the picture is Ali, not Muhammad.

I see this a lot so I took the time to analyze it.

Overall, it has some good points...but has a lot of apologetic baggage as well.

>it's another jesus didn't die on the cross episode

well he did mortally.

but this is a meta-discussion here we pretend that Jesus is God. In that case, God was the actor and his crucifixion was a Tony-award winning play.

>possessed
he WAS the devil

Whoever made this image is retarded. Matthew 27:46 is not about Jesus despairing or being mistaken. He was quoting Pslams 22 by saying the first lines of it. Psalms 22 describes jesus's scenario and shows his fulfilling prophecy.

Also whoever made this image seems to be extremely bummed out that God didn't destroy himself and the world when he died on the cross.

>mistook God testing him as "God Forsaking Him"
>God testing Him
>the Father testing the Son
>God testing God

but that's heresy, onii-chan

occasionally(or perhaps more often) you'll find muslims who believe that muhammad is the perfect model of a man even though muhammad's lineage descends entirely from his daughters. His sons were two weak to live to adulthood, but all his daughters bore children. Clearly muhammad's seed was weak.

Reminder that Ali brought a man back from the dead, split mountains and brought forth wells from nothing

Ali is the reincarnation of God, as was Jesus, and Mohammed is his prophet
Ali=God

>Matthew 27:46 is not about Jesus despairing or being mistaken. He was quoting Pslams 22 by saying the first lines of it.

if he didn't actually feel abandoned or scared then it invalidates the sacrifice once again.

This Psalm backquoting is so self-defeating. You either have an actor pretending to be scared which makes it a farcical play. Or you have a real act of despair which calls into question Jesus' intelligence.

They always leave out the old testanent in those comparisons

Yes

No, but I think something happened to him that freaked him out and he went crazy.

The Quran can actually be divided into two parts. The book itself is not in chronological order, all the suras are mixed up between each other. But some suras came before others, and generally there are two main periods when suras came out.

For the earlier chronological part of the Quran, he preached a lot of peace, and was almost identical to christianity. He taught things like love and said the christians are the closest religion to you.

After he was rejected by the pagans, he fled to medina. He came back and conquered mecca by force, and after this point began releasing more suras into the quran, and they were much more warlike and violent now, telling his people to conquer and kill their enemies.

I think at some point in his life he suffered near-assassination by the jews of medina, and this made him become very paranoid and crazy, so he started commanding his followers to basically kill anyone who disagreed.

No, he was just a malignant narcissist like 99.999% of all cult founders. He was no more vile than Jim Jones or Moses or Jesus, or Stalin. His psychopathy wasn't outside the range of normal human variation.

I think Muhammad was a zealous arab who badly wanted to bring back the "pure" society of Moses. If Muhammad and Moses existed together, they would likely be the leaders of ISIS.

Muhammad also break all family ties and create a new family based on faith. That's why in 9:113 it says:
> "It is not for the Prophet and those who have believed to ask forgiveness for the polytheists, EVEN IF THEY WERE RELATIVES, after it has become clear to them that they are companions of Hellfire."

That's why ISIS had no problems killing their disbelieving blood relatives, much like how the Israelites had no problems killing their children if they broke the laws of Moses.