Saw this on netflix just now

Saw this on netflix just now

Bitcoin really is becoming normie

(((netflix)))

Bitcoin was born normie, it doesn't mean cryptocurrencies in general are normie, though

It's the same story every time BTC moons hard, everyone talks about it but still hardly anyone is buying it.

>Bitcoin was born normie
Is that why all the normies brought under $1?

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bags pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us for satoshis.

bitcoin is mainstream
alt coins and crypto in general are not

normies know about bitcoin now, but 99% are not buying yet. think how convoluted the process is still to obtain bitcoins, let alone altcoins.

if someone came to you asking how to buy, just think about the process you need to explain them. sure you could point them to coinbase, but in the time you need to sign up, verify id, wait for approval, link bank account normies get confused or lose interest

Bitcoins been normie for ages. Veeky Forums is a normie board. fuck off to if you don't like it

>trying to pretend you're a normie on Veeky Forums
You're in for a rude awakening

coinbase and bittrex. easy

normies still dont know about the alts

the above average ones will know about litecoin, but thats about it

yeah coinbase and bittrex are easy for people that care enough about crypto to be discussing it here. but actually think about your non technical parents/relatives and normies going through the process.

coinbase has become simple enough if they dont think its a scam. but lol bittrex? i think majority would get confused with all the different coins/addresses available as well as fucking something up while trying to deposit or withdraw

most people are really bad at this kind of stuff

I actually think the normie stuff is absolute bullshit that people on Veeky Forums just use to think that they're special snowflakes that aren't like everyone else. But I think this is definitely one of the more normal boards, and is definitely "normie" by Veeky Forums standards

I 100% agree. I also don't think Veeky Forums attracts mentally stable social butterflies either.

Newfag

Bitcoin was not a normie thing for almost 90% of its life.

I don't either, but I think most people here are only a bit less "normie" than most of the people who would be interested in a bitcoin documentary. Definitely makes us a normie board by Veeky Forums standards. I also don't see why more people getting into crypto would be a bad thing

>normalfags outing themselves

most normies that i know who recently got into crypto knew more about eth and didn't really care for btc

as an aside, apparently there are people who work in blockchain who have never heard of bitcoin

My dad bought some bitcoin years ago to buy pirated software lmao
I think if there really is a use-case that normies want, at least some of them will figure out how to get it. Imagine something like popcorn time (pirated movie streamer) at 10% of netflix's price.

>Imagine something like popcorn time (pirated movie streamer) at 10% of netflix's price.

ICO NOW!

the people who sit around watching jewflix all day are the same people using buttcoins on dnm's.

This. However at some point we'd need a wider public adoption or face stagnation and decline.

What's 4chans problem with netflix anyway?

get back in the oven.

but I'm not Jewish I just like cheap movies/TV shows...

shh shh, it will all be over soon.

kill yourself autist

Under rated post.

Please come soon post cyberapocalypse

In Europe owning stocks isnt even Normie
People over here are so retarded, i got that 7x Amazon and Apple Gains and they still cry about the bubble from early 2000s

Normie know about Bitcoin but they still haven't gotten involved.
When the next hard fork happens, they sure as hell won't want to get in.

99.9% of people on netflix won't even consider watching this. We're still so far from peak normie

Please don't remind me how I missed the chance because I said, "bitcoin is that weird money drug dealers use."

Indeed, eurofag here. Almost nobody trade stocks here. All complain and cry about interest rates being 0%, when investing in a simple composite index gives 2x over 5 yrs.