Answering all crypto questions for the next 45 minutes

You've got questions I've got answers. Answering all questions about crypto for the next 45 minutes. Welcome newbies.

how much cum can you hold in your body

Should I buy the stox dip?

Bitbean or dgb?

what to buy for mad gainz

This.

Is omg really a good mid-long term investment or is it just shilling?

this would be good to know, if possible

This

Stox is a very long hold

bump

ask your mom

Unironically, how good is NEO?

why is litecoin mooning today

do you think that chainlink is more efficient/extended/powerful that omisego?

Music coin
Dochain

Definitely that's one shill that is correct.

ZRX?

SONM is under ICO price and would be on binance soon. Worth to buy it?

pls respond

Where should I buy crypto, if I live in Europe?

Can you do a simple deposit via credit card?

What sources should I read / who should I watch in order to get an edge on the other people.

What are the biggest mistakes you have made, which I should look out for?

Tips?

NEO is also a long hold with two week pumps

I have $300 to waste. Should I put it in qtum or adx?

Lite coin has been growing for many years. Lite coin has had good news lately and Koreans are eating it up

3 month price of XRP?

OP pls respond

Chain link is directly tied with visa but an extremely long hold. 4 years plus

what's your opinion about OMG?

When is zrx gonna get pumped

Zrx is a long hold
Basically all these coins are long holds. There is almost no such thing as day trading. It takes about 10k to trade for a few hundred dollars a day of profit if you're lucky. Holds of 3 to 4 months at the least.

Are whales selling walls a good sign for us little guys to hold and stock up?

how much cum can you hold in your body

>He doesn't know about CV2
>Has shitcoin knowledge

X
[To Doubt]

I've been following sonm for 4 months this is going to be a long hold but I am planning to put in a few hundred K very soon there market cap is finally starting to grow after losing the 40 million from the ICO. Good things coming from sonm

Why is my entire portfolio in the red? When will OMG moon?

Is ADX really a good short-term opportunity or did I get scammed?

chainlink is tied to visa? the logo is on their website, but that's the plan I don't think they signed a contract yet

But is it a worthwhile hold?
What's your opinion on the 'decentralized' future exchanges that will utilize that token? Will it all work out?

Don't listen to anyone here on this board. Bitcointalk.org is a great resource. Cex.io allows you to buy coin with cc. Localbitcoins.com has vendors for bank cash deposits for low cost.

Never buy on emotion. Never buy after a moon or during. Use coinmarketcap for statistics. Never sell when you're losing money it will go back up unless you bought some real piece of shit.

Never buy any bullshit that has no technology behind it.

When will OP reply?

Neither

>Don't listen to anyone here on this board

got it

>There is almost no such thing as day trading. It takes about 10k to trade for a few hundred dollars a day of profit if you're lucky

when I stopped paying attention

will dgb ever moon again?

What is your opinion on XRB?
When do you think NEO is going up again?
What do you think about DENT?
Which coin did you lately enter and how long are you going to hold it?
Thx

bear market. when?

Listen everyone
I don't have knowledge about short term holds that is all manipulated by whales or a group of people. Trading really is about investing long-term you only get lucky with short-term gains.

OMG has good technology behind it so does ADX and zrx you can't go wrong holding these but again not for short term gains

There is no ta on anything except bitcoin this is not the stock market it's too new and has less than 100billion market cap you can't do analysis on graphs

Don't ever buy dgb or bit bean or espers

Will XRP recover? I have some heavy bags

when can I expect gains if I invest in crypto like this?

>Bitcointalk.org

whats the big problem with dgb?

I am holding 80% neo bought at 18, 10% MCO bought at 12. 10% monero bought at 48

how far will NEO go?

Definitely xrp has been around a long time it's a long hold but never sell your bags for a loss put in a sell now so it sells on auto when it pumps if you need to get rid of it set it and forget it.

Not this year

I am going to hold my coins for over a year. I buy and sell bitcoin on localbitcoins.com for daily profit I'm registered with FinCEN.

I don't know about dent coin
I believe neo is a 100 dollar coin

I have 1000$ what do I buy to be y Millionaire in 5 years?

whats your opinion on Ark?

Thank you for the insight.
On last question: what do you think about CPC?
Thx a lot mate!

>every shitcoin is a long hold
Noooo, it's exactly the OPPOSITE why are you LYING to people.
>Bitcointalk is a great resource
Nooo

OP, I believe you should ASK questions not answer them.

What do I have to do to receive BTC?
1P5dc4NtPUGEmcucfN9QF712QkF8q4x8Nx

One last thing you see these coins gaining momentum and you think they go up in value etc most of the time the money is just moving from one crypto to another its not really gaining anything. One day it's xrp the next day it's monero the next day it's blocknet. Follow the money if you're looking to day trade for short term gains

Ark is a good hold but long term like every coin with lots of supply don't worry about these stupid people that are talking shit saying shit coins are short-term excetera yes they may pump short-term and lose their value short-term but in the end they are a long-term hold I really like the coins that have a big Supply like xrp because if you put all your money in when the thing is at $0.10 couple years down the road when it's $0.20 you've doubled your money so if you put in $10,000 you're getting $20,000

I have no experience with cpc

I'm a fan of ark and bat

Crypto is so new look for anything with technology behind it not shit coins like digibyte or Yoshi coin or whatever the fuck they're Schilling nowadays.

I truly think you should kill yourself because you're a fucking moron you fucking twat

People like you will be bag holders for the rest of your life get out of this business

Thanks for the first answer user. 2nd question: Best TA indicators to use for crypto apart from retracements?

Oh and BTW. How does finCEN come into play? How does it help or what is the benefit of being registered there? (Eurofag here)

Third and last question: In case of stock market crash, how will crypto react?

You really can't do TA with crypto I highly advise against it. Companies that trade their stock shares have multibillion-dollar caps that are somewhat predictable with TA and research you cannot do TA on crypto

Crypto always performs like shit on the stock market is down

To the person who's in Europe fincen will do no good because it's run by America the United States Treasury the anti-money laundering task force

I have 50 ETH, what do you think I should buy right now with it (for long term) to increase my stack.

what is your current portfolio?

Also what do you think of LBRY? 10x potential long term?

Sept will be a good month for eth id hold If I were you

My portfolio is 80% Neo 10% MCO 10% Monero

I don't have any experience with Library credits

What's the deal with Musicoin? Does it actually have potential or was its recent rise just the result of whales pumping?

how far do you think btc will go and in what kind of time frame?

Should I buy Ark right now?

How much usd are you working with (currently invested and otherwise)?

How exactly do you follow the money? Be in with the right crowds (discord, slacks, telegrams, etc)? Follow the volume changes?

How prevalent are options in the crypto world?

If I wanted to buy some puts can I? where would i go to do it?

Is TA bullshit?

>September will be a good month for ETH
>btw I won't hold any right now

What did LARPing OP mean by this?

This.

What should I buy now or during the week?

Should I dump my 150 ETH into BAT and let it take me to the moon and beyond?

>I'm registered with FinCEN

No you're not. You need half a million in bonds to register as an MSB. If you had that you wouldn't be picking up chump change on local Bitcoins.

Can I pay you to help me invest my money...

OP, we waitin pham

Thoughts on IOC?

WHO IS THIS PERSON AND WHY ARE THERE SWO MANY REPLIES ?

IOC. No more questions start researching

Ssshhhhh. Enough about this

I don't see alot about Dochain. No twitter, no official site. Can some1 help a brother

What are the best resources for someone who wants to make it to the 21 btc club

who the fuck is this guy and why should we trust him?

How do I turn 125k into 1mill by the end of this year?

Hey fuck twat Im registered with fincen I dont have a money services business license. Get a clue fuck boy.

send to me 1k
1LxSQTjg5AANp4PZ5fmYJM8uAyHQ3agXn7

Could throwing some money on cloud bitcoin mining be profitable? Or should I buy some coin immediately?