Shit's going up.

8 more hours until it hits Korean exchange. Shits about to BLAST OFF

Asians gonna dump it harder than Legends dumped their own coin

so we have to buy?

IT'S GOING DOWN!!!!!
SELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELL

Nice try you would be an absolute mongoloid to sell right now

nothing wrong with your chart op.

Yes it's likely to spring upwards once the points met.

Trading on worlds largest exchange starts today. Burgers should be going to bed soon so you will see less "SELL SELL SELL" and god awful pink wojacks posted while real traders start to wake.

BTW burgers account for 1/5th of trade voume, they are nothing but a waste of time when it comes to crypto, especially real crypto such as monero.

remember:

8PM Pacific / 11PM Eastern (U.S.) is when the "Deposit Period" ends. Trading period open is probably right then - but they did not specify.

However, because the event has been delayed once already - I think they will open trading immediately.

The trading period is until Thurs for them, then there will probably be a lul.

Climax is this next weekend for them Sat and Sun 09/02-03. This is the 'Bingham Weekend Monero Trading King" event where biggest traders get prizes up to 100 XMR

So are we going up or down??

There is no such thing as ta on crypto be careful. I hold xmr bought at 48 and still you have no idea if it's going up or down ta tells you shit in the crypto world don't let anyone fool you

examining the fundamentals - supply/demand - them stocking up hard on bitthumb - it all leads to me thinking we will be mooning. Just look at what happened to BCH when they went apeshit on it - 300->900 in 36 hours. They pulled the same action on Ripple (though not as wildly) not too long ago as well. Worth noting is the new stabilization after the 'mini bubble' pops - higher than before.

I am expecting a weeklong bubble accentuated with waves that one can trade if they are brave - I am hoping tops out at around 500, but 700 would not surprise me. I have sells in place already for peace of mind, but half in reserve for me to pull some manual action. Should be an interesting week and insane weekend following

I hope you all know, I literally drew 2 lines on the chart to see what you would all say. Those lines mean nothing.

the proof is in the pudding though - examine the 25th Aug and compare that to when the 'deposit period' opened for them. Lines up within 2 hours. The rise up to this point has been mere accumulation by the whales - they have been shaking weakhands for the last couple days hard but already they turn on each other as the deadline nears.

The real fun is yet to begin :D

People in the financial world make fun of TA because they have real fundamentals to base the value of a company off of. like balance sheets, statements of cash flow, etc. In crypto you have none of that so all you can do is try to predict human psychology, which is what TA aims to do. It is obviously not right 100% of the time but that doesn't make it useless.

dem meme triangles triggers feels on biz

That is awful logic and I think it's hilarious that you can't see that.

You are wrong, it means that people are undecided about the price and the volatility goes down. When all people draw those 2 lines they have a meaning. There is always a rapid movement up or down after the triangle triggers it.