News fucking when already?

News fucking when already?
I'm all in on OMG and nothing is happening

>all in
>on a shitcoin
Lmao'ing at your life brah

Stay tuned brah, next couple of weeks will bring the much anticipated gains.

why would our overlord skeleton work in a shit coin think about it neo and omg are the future

>close biz
>delete Blockfolio
>check back in one month
>repeat

that is the key to happiness with this token.

they said they had some news taht will be revealed in august and the big news will come some time in september. so expect some smaller news in a few days.

If you don't have enough patience for two weeks of holding I got bad news son

seems like the key to happiness with all tokens senpai

OMG is a scamcoin endless pumpanddump by whales.

Get out when it goes up a little, and don't buy PAY/TENX either. Or any shitcoin in a moonthreads with flowery descrptions of tech they don't have yet but say they will later in the future, it's just a scam.

both are working products you stupid pajeet

Veeky Forums says not to buy it... guess im going into OMG and PAY

Everytime
I fucking swear
Then I find Veeky Forums jacking off and laughing for some coin that went up 100x

>buying in some shitcoin just because autist vitalik shills it ...

Have they even released the august news yet? Im not sure if that plasma thing was news

Sell me your gos, you pussy.

it is, but OMG will have consistently high month-over-month growth once it's been listed for 2 fucking months minimum.

you can't pump that hard without significant correction. all of crypto is speculation. OMG's price is, and will continue to be healthy speculation.

This is just the part of the movie where the odds appear to be stacked against our superheros

Oh my God I hope I can get $15k out if Adex before omg stops going sideways. I'd be say no Hao wealthy China man everyday if that can happen.

just shorted 1000 omg
its not time for a pump yet

Mistakes have been made Apple just announced OMG is at Iphone 8 event showing their Face ID tech

src?

his ass

you tryna trick me lad

well. Now it will start happening. sit down for 50$

Well, don't you look silly right now

are you ok?

FUCK. Don't moon yet. Fucking slow BTC deposits on bittrex.

The last time a coin got shilled this hard NEO happend. The last time before that ETH happened. Meme magic. I am beginning to believe

SEPTEMBER 12TH: THE DUMPPENING

OMG is a jew controlled cuck-coin. you literally fell for the biggest meme of the year. it's a spaceshuttle full of bagholding goyum that missed the moon and is headed right for the sun. sell right now before you lose it all. Everything is getting pumped except OMG

Sometimes Veeky Forums is right. I'm 50/50 0x and OMG based off biz hype which made me go do some research. Bought 0x at ICO and OMG at 50k and just holding

0x actually has an upside that makes the risk acceptable. OMG has already been pumped too high. there is limited money that can be invested in tokens and not enough to pump OMG much higher while it has an amazing downside risk

OMG is amazing concept/tech with the fucking dream team on board

>there is limited money that can be invested in tokens and not enough to pump OMG much higher

>>doesnt understand concept of market cap

Who would've thought

All these years on Veeky Forums I've actually been honing a very valuable skill. I've learned how to spot shills and in the context of this board, FUDfags.

I've lived on /pol/ the last 5 years. Ive seen it all. I can spot a shill from a mile away. And now I'm able to differentiate between real info and retards trying to suppress coins.

You are all as shitty as Shareblue, CTR and the JIDF:

yeah, the shills and fuds are really easy to spot

lol market cap isn't even a billion yet. For the coin that's going to be used to buy every day things in Southeast Asia in a year or two, that's nothing.

>not just holding for a year
Keep eye humping the charts and end up cashing out way to early dumb fuck

Yeah. The crypto market's stuck at just over 150 billion, that's the hard cap for all the money that'll ever be in crypto.