Is it time?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@okuda60/about-omisegos-token-function-45e672b8d018
medium.com/@okuda60/omg購入手順-vol-1-d31e98a4107c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh its time.

just letting ETHBro finish its run....then its go time...

pic v much related.

So relaxing , everyone I check my wallet I have the same amount of shekels.

Once stupid money will realise money skeleton is in on it it will fucking pic related

Staying around the same for 3 days, what is this shit. volume keeps dropping.
Should boom soon, no one wants to sell.

It's literally a ticking time bomb. I've been watching its price for three days non stop now, my body is ready.

It's going to be a biggest moonride ever seen in cryptoworld if omise delivers what people are hoping. I'm now already balls deep but there's still few btc waiting for the news and if news are good, I'm all in. $50 easily crushed in the same day, hoping that it will be 75 by the end of the week.

same here, will it wait for the news, or is the breakout tommorow, come news or not?
Over 50% of my portfolio is in omg.

Sitting at 1,232 OMG myself.

It's obvious it's completely undervalued right now, right? I mean NEO has the same type of potential and hype, and it doesn't even have any big names behind it or massive support beyond it being "chinese ETH"

This has fucking major names backing it, they're an already established, successful company, they know how to market and they're actively trying to get the ball rolling.

Putting money into OMG right now is basically a guaranteed huge return, or am I crazy?

Why is nobody else realizing this?

Can't say at the moment. Might break out upwards in an hour, might dip first. I'm inclined to say that it will break out upwards soon, because it's had time to stabilise and it couldn't be more stable at the moment.

Because nobody on here does their own research and automatically assume anything toehr than btc and neo are shitcoins.

Omg will be the future

because this market is full of impatient millennials who chase the flavour of the day moon every day

myself I'm just hoping it doesn't take off before I can put some more into it, only got 250 here feeling like a fucking vagrant :[

Sitting on 2k omg and 38k zrx...payed a total of 4k usd for both .invest smart and you will be rewarded . Now we wait

started from the bottom now im here fucker, tomorrow news and breakout some user said it. asia will get the news first

jelly, only 750 here.

I sure hope so. We will make it

>only 157 OMG
>mfw

the announcement cannot come soon enough.
imagine OMG at 0.1 BTC one day in next year.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dafuq is this chickenscratch saying?

u wot m8?

It looks like this is just a tutorial for the steps you need to take to purchase and store OMG in a wallet...is that right?

medium.com/@okuda60/about-omisegos-token-function-45e672b8d018

Nothing we didn't really already know.

he meant something by this?

medium.com/@okuda60/omg購入手順-vol-1-d31e98a4107c

as for this, fuck knows

they need to ban pajeets from the internet, this is nonsense

probably gonna break out soon regardless of news although any type of news would most likely make sure it breaks out to the upside. but the pattern is getting so tight right here and the volume is really drying up so there isnt much more time before it goes one way or another. best case we have good news tomorrow and go on a nice run.

yes tutorials for the big news tomorrow for the asians

>muh omisego

When you see this guy you can't invest money in ETH without feeling butfucked

B-but hes the moneygawd

Money skeletons puts out a Bill Gates kind of vibe. Just look at his body language

You know there's other coins out there don't you?

They said that they are planning on making an announcement still in august.
Might be coming in september, but they want to seperate it from more good news
Anybody who hasn't bought in at this price yet deserves to stay poor.
I'm going to love seeing all of the pink wojacks when this thing finally explodes

Young japanese giving old japanese money step by step instructions on how to buy is a good thing you retard.

that fucking weirdo could be so buff. what a shame.

all the steroids and hgh he could buy

I am waiting.
Some money to throw into icos and shitcoins would be nice.

I- I got 25 guys! Pls go up I need to compensate for DGB losses.

dude be a monster. just look at his jaw line.

OmiseGo has so much potential even my father is telling me go all in

I got my mother interested in crypto. She accused me of wanting her to not be rich because I suggested that she wait for the dip before buying for her lol.

your father a trader?

Fuck I'm a newfag who put a $100 into OMG after work I'm going to buy another $100. Hopefully I can turn this into a $1000 - $2000 and turn that into $10k

last time I went balls deep on a hyped up coin and the graph looked like this...it dropped 30% instantly.

So tell me user... will you buy OMG?

Which coin?

ripple...back in june after the huge pump. It literally sat $.20 for 2 weeks, and I said to myself..."hmmm, tech looks good...stabalized...lets buy".

Then here I am two months later selling off my bags for practically my money back after its last pump to $.32.

OMG is another one...it looks great, great idea, and popular trusted advisors. I have $5k I want to purchase..but I'm very afraid when shit moves sideways like this for a long time...i mean, this fucker is still practically in orbit. it went to $8 almost instantly, and never came back down.

I'm all in. There is a risk this goes down some if Sept news sucks but I don't see that happening with such a competent team. Its either apple or some other great piece of news

Its called abreakout dog. MIGHT BIG NEWS
>a Face ID (or whatever Apple will call their facial recognition tech) demo presented by Omise at the upcoming iPhone 8 reveal in September.
Two reasons why I think this is possible:

>At every event, Apple always showcases a small number of developers and their apps that use the new tech they just revealed. Omise has been working on Face Pay for a few months now, and I can only assume that it’s just the type of product/app that Apple would love for millions of people to see that showcases their (re: Apple) new facial recognition tech.

>Jun is presenting at Techcrunch’s Disrupt event in San Francisco on September 18th. We don’t have an official date yet, but the Apple event should be around mid-September as well. Maybe June is traveling across the world for more than just one event?
OMG at the Apple event is already huge

Source reddit trader omg sub

Yes

> it went to $8 almost instantly, and never came back down
because it was horribly under priced. omise is a great company and they are putting a lot of resources into omg. this time next year i expect them to be using it in their payment services. will be worth much more than $8 then.

Yeah I really think Apple stuff is possible. I think there is way more logic that there is something going on with them. My only reason against it is it just feels too good to be true

i want it to moon so bad

God I fucking hope so

Literally every other coin has gone up 10-15% and this piece of shit is still hovering and doing nothing

It's trying pretty hard now. Walls are disappearing but there's some bigger ones coming up.

Those green candles tho

A price can correct up. That's whta happened here.

I mean it's still undervalued. Stupid tokens like nmc are more valuable.

Breakout soob

user here is right. OMG will moon eventually, but not until it goes down to $5-6 first. I'll go with the "always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says", never failed me.

now we fly my friends.

lmao

no one wants to sell

What does it mean?

Where is the top of these green friends ?

Fuking break out dog

I am watching this! THIS IS MADNESS! xD

To the mooooon
Thank god I bought very Low yesterday near ATL am up quite abit already with 25% of portfolio in it

inb4 literally goes 220k something and crashes down to 150k something.

The savior

uhh wtf is it doing??

hes gonna make us rich!

what the fuck is going on

why is my OMG mooning with no news it's not even september yet

MOON TIME.
Sell and back back in? or HODL?

When it breaks 22, then it's a moon.

sick candle

we're supposed to get some news by the end of august and that date is rapidly approaching

could be that this is the small time news and the big drops are in september, but playing with your stash right now is playing with fire. this shit is primed to explode the moment any big news hits

i would just HODL and set aside some money to accumulate more if theres a dip

omg, wat do?!?!

Wait for moon to start slowing down, sell shortly after. Buy when the frenzy wears off in a few/several hours and price comes down.

good idea, hopefully this thing doesn't get stuck on the fucking moon, I tried doing this with Neo and i missed out.

IT'S FINALLY FUCKING TIME

sold my 100$ worth of omg yesterday. did i fuck up?

yea probs

What do you think
glad I bought $500 worth yesterday

nah, it will go back down to $7.9 tomorrow and you'll have a chance to re-buy, don't stress it lol

just buy the dip, you'll survive

I hold 5k$

Thx for the gains

It hit 205k and went down to 203k

is it too late it hop in?

For this moon mission? Probably. For long term? Lots of gains ahead. Don't buy in if you're going to be a pussy weak handed lil faggit though.

This so much. I'm not playing with a 5% payout when the team has said that news is imminent. I'm hodling for dear life.

That pic is gold

I thought the August news was the air drop? Big news was September??

sold mine, looking for re-entry dip.

Keep looking

HODL

almost every single time I've sold OMG looking to flip, I've felt immediate and intense regret and have lost sleep thinking it might be the night it moons

maybe you're a better trader than I, but I've learned to just HODL and relax

We knew the airdrop was coming for month(s?), there was a message in their slack channel a couple days ago that they were aiming for the end of the month, but it might be pushed into early September and we'd get two news boosts in Sept.

Whales wanting suckers to buy in now due to FOMO, max 10 usd tonight then dump to 7

LET'S FUCKING GO