Autist portfolio thread

Hey guys, autist portfolio hodler here.

How could I further improve my portfolio?

Once I get my TenX card confirmed and verified I will be transferring some of this into stock indices.

What would be your strategy?

Any ideas of what to add to portfolio?

Critique general

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/charts/cost-per-transaction?popcorn=extrabuttery
products.office.com/en-us/excel
smartbit.com.au/tx/6eac367a342d5ca2b40c31694f007e6fcca637644c6071fbc2d3833cddd75d1d
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what in the fuck

this is next level autism

sell everything but btc, eth, bch, xmr, omg, neo

Get some XSPEC.

IExec in Tier4...

You're in for big surprises.

You're doing good op

wow, 80% trash
you are going to fail

send me some btc to add for infinite gainz karma

1K4YnjT76uXuJrYChXjHW1ueTCgYxsry83

>Ark, Block, iExec Tier 4
wat.png

Good diversity. Being detailed about your portfolio is also good too.

This is not autism, just someone doing the minimum work required to stay afloat in the long term.

how does one go about getting current price updated automatically

Ok, which ones should I sell?

Use cryptocompare or coinmarketcap api.

If you're too dumb to know what is an api then just report the prices by hand.

Do you have a stacked plot of your investments over time? That would be neat.

Why bother selling something that's only 0.1 percent of your portfolio? Worth to hold it on the off chance that one of them moons IMO.
Also do you have local wallets for every coin you hold?

can you take a look at QTUM ?
i think it might be better than NEO in the long run

>Why bother selling something that's only 0.1 percent of your portfolio? Worth to hold it on the off chance that one of them moons IMO.

That was kind of my logic.

>Also do you have local wallets for every coin you hold?

For most yeah.

Did not have time to check out QTUM yet. Can you give me the gist of it?

Damn, last time I saw you, you were at 617k.

Good shit man.

This whole shit will probably soon crash to 400'000$ lol

I'm still too pussy to sell, well maybe will sell a bit into stocks, but that's about it

Hodlers never learn

This is an ad for nem lol

Not the original you fucking retards.

>no funfair
I see you like being poor, user

sneaky

Please consider zrx. I think you are undervaluing decentralized exchange transaction tokens like block and zrx.

no SONM wtf OP?

>How could I further improve my portfolio?
dump your bch. you are harming the btc network with this poorly designed shitcoin. Bch will lose its value pretty quickly when clueless holders will realize how mediocre the code is. It's even harming bch at this point. People are starting realizing this and are dumping their bch.

>Satoshi's vision

*tips block*

are you saying I should sell the measly XMR I have been mining for months soon?

Umm no. Due to death spiral vulnerability BCH poses a significant threat to BTC. Also, BTC is unusable due to high fees and huge backlog. BCH has low fees and is fast.

>bancbro

>Also, BTC is unusable due to high fees and huge backlog
Really? Just sent 15k with 1$ fee (120sat/byte, could have gone with 50 easily). BTC was unusable these days because the algorithm calculating the fees in a lot of wallet is shit, they need to change it asap.
It was also chinese miners spamming the btc network. Today there wasn't any attack and the transactions were fast and cheap.

I was interested in how fundamental analysis is done in the crypto world. So this is how it's done? Pretty cool.

Interested in this too:
Also how did you come to have such a portfolio? Early adopter, deep pockets or both?

Saved as usual

it's your last chance to dump your bch scamcoin while it's still over 600$. If you don't you will enjoy your loss soon enough. I can't wait to see retards holding it getting rekt

blockchain.info/charts/cost-per-transaction?popcorn=extrabuttery

Stats speak for themselves.

Why would I enjoy my loss?

Also, tell me why it will fall and die? You have my full attention.

Is there a blank copy available of this somewhere?

I too would enjoy a blank copy I really like what you did and would like to have one as well.
Good luck man either way.

products.office.com/en-us/excel

This
Open office is free and basically the same btw

Fucking kids playing with crypto

smartbit.com.au/tx/6eac367a342d5ca2b40c31694f007e6fcca637644c6071fbc2d3833cddd75d1d
hmm so segwit doesn't solve anything eh?

the whole FUD about segwit/LN + spam attack + extreme shilling showed how chinese miners are scared shitless of segwit + ln.

Bch's EDA is fucking up their own coin. that's how incompetent their dev is. I guess it must be craig wright. Miners left BCH to mine BTC today: fork.lol/pow/hashrate

segwit works, and bch is useless.

even google has spreadsheets you can keep on your own webspace they provide with every gmail account, edit in browser, autosave etc

can someone sauce this pic please

Actually both BTC with SegWit and Bitcoin Cash have its pros and cons. So I think choosing one side is stupid. I'm ok with either side winning long term.

You can build a google sheet and pull price data from coinmarketcap using their IMPORTXML function

Pic related is my current dashboard

>inb4 some fag talks shit about my alt bags

Why are you holding so much in cash? Put most of it into stocks.

>what is excel

This has to be bait there's no way lmao

>no ADX

Stay poor you fucking disabled retard.

Nice portfolio OP. Did you make your money from crypto or invest it from somewhere else?

No, I bought my Bitcoin 4-5 years ago for 10k$ or something, then bought Ethereum 1+ year ago for 6k$.

Have not invested anything else in crypto, it is way too expensive now for me to be buying it lol. Last Bitcoin I bought cost 270$ I think

>So I think choosing one side is stupid
BCH EDA just showed the world how incompetent their dev is. It just means it's the end of bch, no serious investors will put his money supporting an incompetent bunch of retards (ver, craig, their dev, etc). Believing bch has a chance to win just shows how autistic you are. if you dont want to dump at 600+, well your fault.

1) WAY too fucking spread out and full of overvalued shitcoins.
2) why even ask Veeky Forums like this? we're 80% drooling brainlets. just lurk and pick your coins on your own you autistic twat.

Which ones are shitcoins do you reckon?

Explain how EDA will "kill" BCH? It is not as catastrophic as some say actually.

Cool almost $800k profit isn't bad. OP you are a good example of how smart long term investing can pay off

It is not profit until I sell tho :/

But yeah I'm in this for the long haul (5+ years) with regular rebalancing into stocks and safer assets.

I'd assume he's asking for a pre-coded one to check against market API with columns set up and shit.

Because i've been selling out of my BTC as the price has continued to rise. Going to focus on maximizing my return from this crypto bubble before worring about where to deploy cash next.

Also likely planning on spending some of that cash to buy the inevitable dip in a couple months or whenever this market decides to take a shit.

Nice work. Add sonm

>eth tier 1
>everything eth related is tier 3 chink bunk

Maybe that ETH aint all its cracked up to be????

QTDDIOT

What would be the purpose of someone manipulating the order book to make it look like there was more buys.

Like having a big fake wall at 1.0 btc on a .0001 coin?

I love your work, but I'm upset that Blocknet is still Tier 4 in your eyes.

Love the colourful spreadsheet.

Diversified portfolios are usually recipes for losing money in cryptocurrencies but your shit coins are in low % less than 1%. Well done

nice ID

rip harambe

>sell your bcc goyim, says the increasingly nervous (((blockstream))) kike for the 17th time this week

MAID, MLN, XCP, GNO, DGB
PS: buy Lumens (XLM/STR), super undervalued right now, could see 3k+ sats in the next month or so.

1 more thing: fundamental analysis is important, but it ain't shit without solid technical analysis (and some market sentiment analysis as well). may want to spend less time researching coins and more time refining TA skills. researching coins is uptalked to shit here and it's kind of a meme to an extent, you shouldn't be spending all of your time in the cryptospace on it.
-my opinion

1st, what is even the point of having yourself so far diversified that half of these coins each are 0.5% of your portfolio or less? Narrow it down to 10 coins IMO

2nd, OMG at Tier 3? This is the most important coin right now since it's the only coin made as a wrapper of sorts to an existing payment platform meaning it's likely to be the first crypto that sees widespread adoption for buying every day things.

3rd, you seem to think Bancor is decent so I'm surprised not to see any ZRX. 0x is the next step in improving the crypto ecology by removing the weakest link in the system, centralized exchanges.

>with regular rebalancing into stocks
be prepared to protect your crypto gains in a tangle of offshore trusts, foundations and llcs. this will legitimize you without getting assraped in tax
buy gold and silver bullion with your trusts/llcs
once the global meltdown comes (5-10 years) start transitioning into blue chips and property
hodl
dump some property/stocks on next bubble phase (20-40 years)

Any chance you can share a scrubbed version of the spreadsheet?

just type the stuff into excel. His spreadsheet is not magic. You should get good enough at typing stuff into spreadsheets it's automatic

How do you keep the prices current? Do coin market cap export to a spreadsheet that you qlookup somewhere?

look up coin market cap google sheets plug in desu

No, but the basic IMPORTXML function that I use to find the altcoin values is:

=IMPORTXML("coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/?"&B1,"//*[@id='quote_price']")/B2

Replace "pascal-coin" with whatever coin you wish to use, making sure it fits the naming convention used in the URL of that coin's page

B2 is the current bitcoin price, so that in essence we divide the shitcoin price (in USD) to the price in satoshis, which is how i've set up my sheet. If you wanna measure shitcoins in dollars (stupid, but go for it), you don't need to divide by anything at the end of that formula

You can expand this formula to do much more, but that's on you to figure out.

Oh, forgot to add that the "&B1" portion of the formula links to a particular cell that allows me to change that cell's value to automatically re-calculate this data point. Otherwise, google sheets refreshes much slower and without any way for you to control.

You can remove that but if you don't find a way for you to control when it updates then it's not as useful

Nice share user. I didn't know this is possible for excel.

Found out it is in google spreadsheet lol

All I can say is fuck Blockstream. I'm out of BTC since they basically control it. After showing they're willing to play dirty to get what they want, I don't trust them.

only works w/ google sheets. There are alternative methods with excel but sheets is more portable and i don't mind it

my script collects data off coinmktcap api every ten minutes

>>program your own stuff / mysql(maria db) and php / html / css / js from google charts

>be prepared to protect your crypto gains in a tangle of offshore trusts, foundations and llcs. this will legitimize you without getting assraped in tax

No worries, I live in a country where crypto is not recognized as an investment and you don't have to pay tax on it. It is a good basically. Like a table.

>How do you keep the prices current?

=importXML from coinmarketcap

Would you mind sharing your excel sheet you got there?

Also, which exchanges are you using for that stuff?

Do you store it all offline?

>BCC
>Satoshi's vision being the reason why
HAHAHA

>can someone help me masturbate

>tfw my wife doesn't help me masturbate anymore

>"//*[@id='quote_price']"
That's really helpful, thanks for that. But how do you nab the percentage change? What would replace 'quote_price', because if it would be negative_change then that could become positive_change whenever, and id can't be replaced since that only seems to be an option for the quote_price.

please explain me how to do this

Learn to fucking google, RUNNFRIX

thanks for the google sheets tip user. works perfect in there.

TOPKEK