How would entertainment industry look now had the nazis won...

How would entertainment industry look now had the nazis won? Would the state control what gets a pass and what doesnt or would there be some kind of thaw in the strict regime that would have given people more freedom of expression?
I'm guessing there would be no anime for starters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WyGvGMa2RFg
youtube.com/watch?v=wFwAqXJDhEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_in_South_Africa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wadsworth_Hodkinson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure the Nazi empire would have given into degeneracy over time , slowly it would decay

There would be anime, but not like the degenerate shit you see today.

Cowboy Bebop and Yu Yu Hakasho would be the ideal anime, not none of that gay Naruto shit. No hentai either.

Only people over age 18 are allowed in this website, please leave.

How would anime exist without americas influence?

You don't know that. Stop thinking out of your ass by making baseless claims.

>What is Disney
That man was borderline antisemetic and would have been encouraged by the Nazi-backed US state to make propaganda and movies showing positive aryan role models.

This entire thread is a baseless claim

Imperial Japan was producing animation long before the start of WW2.

youtu.be/WyGvGMa2RFg

And if America would've lost, then Japan wouldn't have had a problem producing anime without the influence of Americans.

There were a lot of Ameriboos in Japan. Something tells me they'd want the Americans to continue animation.

Very broad question, but on terms of women in the entertainment industry, I think that sexualization would have taken way longer to be accepted. Their motherly position would have been the main focus of any female role for few decades after the war.

The sexual revolution that occurred in America was a result of communist infiltration in an attempt to demoralize American society. Such a thing would never happen under the Third Reich. They have witnessed the sexual degradation that took place in the Weimar Republic.

Like modern North Korean movies like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=wFwAqXJDhEY

They would portray their nation as kind, strong and superior and would depict the rest of the world as inferior. They would also probably portray anti-semitic historical events in a positive light and there would be no sexuality in media.

It also happened in West Germany, Japan, France, Italy and other Western countries.
There were also student protests in Czechoslovakia and Poland.

Just stop if you don't know what you're talking about pls. Much appreciated.

No sexuality? No degeneracy either! Fucking based!

An attempt to Demoralize society. The KGB were sent everywhere so that they would be subversive to the liberal ideology.

Apparently they even wanted to demoralize their own satellite states.

Easy to subvert a demoralized society

Lots of BBC cuckoldry

Veeky Forums would not exist.

It's interesting for me to read this thread and be reminded of my own country's history with entertainment media.

We only got TV in 1976 because the government believed to be the source of moral decay in society. Even when it did come, it was quite limited in channels. Programs were encouraged to be locally produced, with some select ones brought over and dubbed from overseas. There was generally a huge push of creativity in our own sectors to create programs.

Interestingly, the attempts to create degeneracy from the public were never overtly banned. Products that were directly attacking the government might be edited or blocked from being released, but generally people could make what they wanted, with just one key point: they were not given any sort of state sponsored assistance in sharing their degeneracy with the world. So they had to do it themselves, and therefore it stayed very much underground, as it should be.

Even in the late '90s here, the entertainment field felt more like a mixture of the 80s and 90s here. It was only from 2000 on that we "caught up" with the modern kinds of entertainment shit that come from America.

Aside from the whole ANC government thing, things were quite good for a while here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_in_South_Africa

Hollywood would be non-existent on account of all the Jews being dead. Which means no Kat Dennings or Natalie Portman for me to masturbate to.

tl;dr entertainment would be shit

Bullshit, Paramount Pictures was starting by a non-Jew, W W Hodkinson, who actually had it stolen out frok under him by a Jew, Adolph Zukor. Jew's aren't creative, they're just good at manipulation. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wadsworth_Hodkinson

>media industry without Jews
Please don't make me dream.

Hitler was a big fan of Disney. If anything we'd see more traditional cartoons.

Think of Soviet union or, assuming they won't liberalize, North Korea