COLOSSUS

Have you bought the next x100 coin user?
With good features to back it, you'd be crazy not to get in at current price
Swap starts mid September
Buy CV2 now, swap for COLX later.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoin-v2/

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128675.msg21264043#msg21264043
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks, just bought 100k!

in at 2sat, hoping for a clean 10x on this, there's no way it doesn't moon considering supply will be cut in half

based on that fact alone, it's a no-brainer.

then there's all the new features you'd be a complete onion not to buy this

Circulating Supply
22,505,027,134 CV2

I dont know man. Too much imo

espers had double the supply and hit 40 sats

Reminder this is the xtrabytes trading channel pump group. Do not buy!

no lol i'm from the official telegram with the lead dev in it

come join us, we're deciding on a new logo before we submit an application to coinmarketcap

t.me/colossuscoin

it will be cut in half and maybe more will be burned depending on wether or not we can succeed in ditching Yobit, cus fuck yobit.

looks interesting, i might buy 500k.

I bought 20m the other day tired of being one of those cucks that got in too late and cant buy a masternode

This will easily let me give up my wagecuck lifestyle and retire

It's only 20 mil for a masternode. (Based on the fact that colx requires 10 mil for masternode and the cv2 supply will be cut in half.) just set an order at 1 sat. It's not hard

I saw this coin the other day for 1 sat now its 3 I better get in today before it goes to 10 sat

i'm from the nexus slack

Looks like 60% of the coins are inactive so after swap the new supply is gonna be 3 billion..

Going to buy 100m tomorrow because we all know what pivx did with press tabs help.

oh shit i forgot that inactive coins get burned

i got 14mil but may have to get more if some of my other coins moon soon

you'd have to be stupid to think that a coin in active development, after losing a huge majority of it's supply, isn't going to increase in value

you guys seems like want to pump it. IF so just tell me your exit point

we (the main CV2 community) don't have an exit point.

the features itself will sell the coin to XBY levels. this could take a month or two at which point volume will be so high, anyone will be able to cash out without crashing the price.

I hear xby and think Lamborghini time

Well community logo event now:
$1600, $800 and $400 in prizes.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128675.msg21264043#msg21264043

bought a couple mil, this looks like a good coin.

I hope that I am not buying your bags anons

no bags at ground level

Don't fall for that low coin shit it was already at a price of 0.0000001 you can't have less! Also there needs to be someone that is going to buy your shit -at such a low volume you will be stuck in this shit coin forever

This shit has been listed for months and can't break past 2 sats... So they're hoping a rebrand is going to fix that?

well when the supply is reduced, the masternodes come out since the pivx dev is working on it, so it will be added, you will be crying you did not buy this coin at 1-2 sats