Fix this

Fix this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagorno-Karabakh_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_the_Persian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piruz_Nahavandi
most-dnepr.info/news/crime/v_slavjanske_obnaruzheno_massovoe_zahoronenie_mestnyh_zhitelej_kotorye_byli_zverski_zamucheny_terroristami.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_al-Muqaffa'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself
1- Genocide (F)ersians and Levantine rapebabies
2- Genocide Kurds
3- let Azerbaijanis and Turks control the land

Literally this

Remove Turks from Turkey and Western Asia in totality. Eastern Iraq is given to Iran as well as Azerbaijan, the rest of Iraq is split between Shia Arabs, Sunni Arabs, and Kurds. Syria and Lebanon are united. Also fuck Arabia.

>Southwestern Iran
>part of the Arab world
Disgusting.

Either this or this

Split Turkey into several states -- west given to Greece, east to Kurds and Armenians.

Split Saudi Arabia into several states -- Islamic holy lands (Mecca and Medina), Najd to contain the Wahhabis, and give the north to the Hashemites of Jordan.

Given Shia part of Iraq to Iran, unite the Sunni part of Iraq with that of Syria.

this desu senpai

It looks like a woman spreading her legs, fuck is that?

>implying it's not

it looks like Gondola

>cockroach source
>Turks: 40%

Kek. Turks in total make up about 16%. Persians about 60%. Arabs about 1-2%.

>Persians
i think you meant (F)ersians

Aka Turk-cuckers, yes.

yeah but they make up the majority in the gulf area, along with some kurds and qashqai

the entire region used to be arab until the pahlavis started renaming places and destroying arab historic sites and trying to persianise the area

A huge-as-fuck terraforming project to turn arid lands into lush farmlands

I'm thinking artificial mountains, nuclear-powered desalination lakes and using arabs as fertilizer for the new forests

cannot unsee

>that source
Nope.

>gondloglu caliphate

kek

Okay.

OC i've been working on, it's part of a larger worldmap i haven't posted to deviantart yet

90% of "Turks" i.e. Turkmens live in isolated semi-nomadic life styles in western Iran. The rest are a tiny minority within a minority ignoring that who are widely dispersed and make up no major demographic in Iranian provinces.

>entire region used to be arab
C'mon, shitpost better at least.

>destroying arab historic sites
>in southern Iran

wut, like what?

Even the census of 1964 puts Arabs at 1-2% of the population.

Afsharids weren't (F)ersian
Safavids were mostly Turks especially the military

Safavids weren't Turks. The Qizilbash were also largely phased out after Ismail's time and the army was governered and lead by native Iranians like Persians, Kurds, Azeris, etc... primarily.

Safavids were pure Iranians.
Afsharids were Iranians who lived in Iran for centuries; Nader thought of himself as an Iranian. The bulk of his troops were Iranian.

Keep WE WUZZING. Persians are your daddy, you're the product of a Greek egg and Persian sperm who thinks he's a slant-eyed steppenigger.

>Afrashids
You mean Nader Shah? Because that dynasty did not last past his death.
>Safavids
Mainly Iranian with genelogical times confirmed to Persians, Kurds, Azeris, Pontic Greeks, and Armenians and even some Circassian roots.
>Qizilbash
By the time Abbas I took power, he was introducing Persian and Kurdish soldiers as well as men from the Caucasus like Armenians because the Qiziblash were starting to become corrupt and unreliable like the Janesseries with the Ottomans.

>Keep WE WUZZING. Persians are your daddy, you're the product of a Greek egg and Persian sperm who thinks he's a slant-eyed steppenigger.

>current supreme leader of iran is an azeri turk
>their official state religion is an arab nationalist religion
>their religion and state system worships arab warriors such as ali, hussein, and hassan
>official script is arabic
>only country in the world to have another country's language written on their flag

lmao Iranians will always and forever be ubercucks

>Azeris
Not Turkic or Turkish genetically or racially.
>Arab nationalist religion
Twelver Shia Islam is not Arab. Also you don't worship Tengri so you are no position to talk, Memet.
>arab warrior worship
Not really. Considering Piruz is celebrated by both Sunni and Shia Muslim Iranians to this day which pisses off Sunni Arabs. You know, the guy who murdered Umar and killed several of his personal guard retinue which still triggers Sunni non-Iranian Arabs to this day.
>official script is Arabic
No, its Perso-Arabic with about 11 more letters because the Persian language is a lot more complicated and exhaustive in vocabularly then Arabic is. Also, modern Turkish isn't even intelligible with Ottoman Turkish considering most of it borrowed heavily from Persian, Arabic, and fucking Greek.
>kuffic script
What Arab country uses kuffic today?

>(F)ersian wewuzzing
LMAO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>is an azeri turk
Khamenei is half Persian, full Iranian.
>arab nationalist religion
What does this even mean? Half of the biggest names in Islam are Iranian. Turkey's official religion is Islam. The Ottomans were the biggest Islam-lovers of all time.
>worships arab warriors
Revering is different than worship, but even these people knew Iranians > Arabs.

>"Amir-al-Momeneen! These Iranians are excelling the Arabs right in front of your eyes and you are doing nothing about it!" He then roared, "I will show them who the Arabs are!" Ali immediately retorted, "While fat Arabs rest in soft beds, the Iranians work hard on the hottest days to please God with their efforts. And what do these Arabs want from me? To ostracize the Iranians and become an oppressor! I swear by the God that splits the nucleus and creates Man, I heard the prophet once say, just as you strike the Iranians with your swords in the name of Islam, so will the Iranians one day strike you back the same way for Islam."

Official script has been Perso-Arabic for centuries, as it was in the Ottoman empire. It took an austistic Albanian to force Turkey to stop it... only to adopt the script of the countries cucking Turkey at the time. Can you even read anything your ancestors wrote 100+ years ago?

>Be bedouin rapebaby (F)ersian
>We wuz about your superiors
I hope they don't claim that Allah is actually a (F)ersian

When's the point of divergence?

has this become a turk cucking thread? can we join? if you think turks from turkey are bad, their cousins in az*rbaijan are literally retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagorno-Karabakh_War

This
I might hate T*rks but I take them over any Arabs tb.h
Infact the area should be split between the Turk Sunnis and Persian Shias

We will literally just run over (F)ersians just like how we did in good old days lmao

The tough talk is nice, but Turkey's army proved ineffective in northern Syria, so I wouldn't get too cocky.

fpbp

How the fuck do you lose with such overwhelming superiority?

Turks: lost 70 men
ISIS: lost 3000+ men
Since Arabs are better than (F)ersians at warfare (pic very related), i think we can easily run over (F)ersians with Azerbaijani support

i'm arab you dumbass

And yes shi'a islam is arab. It was Arab long before it was persians, persians only adopted it because their shah forced them to.

Face it, you worship an Arab. Ali, Muhammad, Hussein, Hassan, Abbas, Ja'far, Hafez, etc etc were all Arabs. You worship Arabs.

And Kufic script is from Kufa, Iraq, it's an Arabic script. Iran uses an Arab writing script and has Arabic written on it's flag. Your flag has "la ilaha ila allah" which is an Arabic language phrase in Arabic writing.

Face it you will forever be cucked out of your own culture.

>Russia supported both countries
What did they mean by this

>i'm arab
Well that's what all modern "Turks" are, yes.

No one uses Kufic in this day, you trogolyte.
>You
I'm not Iranian.
>Hafez
>Arab
Nope. Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_the_Persian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piruz_Nahavandi
Stay mad.

lmao majoos btfo

Why are Turks so bad at even meming OC material? Even their shitposts are boring after one or two times because its the same rehashed unfunny shit over and over again.

Also

Why do you keep signing all of your posts?

That 3000 claim was based on Turkish reports, which are obviously bullshit. Turkey was slow as fuck in taking one small town (al-Bab) despite overwhelming superiority. Much of it is due to Erdogan purging your military, so the higher leadership is now being swapped with pro-AKP yes-men and all the competent people are being done away.

Memes aside, Turkey can't even defeat the PKK. It's hard routing out sandles-wearing insurgents in tough terrain, so you have no shot against another state armed to the teeth with a shit load of mountains everywhere.

>(F)ersian wall of butthurt
LEEEEEEEEEEEL

Im not memeing, Turkey maybe slowly descending into authoritarianism and Iran is a theocratic shithole, but you're both are still miles better than Arabs who can't even rule themselves or gulf Arabs who are literal scum of the earth
You should stop shitposting though

IRGC rules 4 Arab capitals and literally created the only effective fighting force in the Arab world (Hezbollah), so what does that say about Arabs?

(F)ersians are not better than Gulf Arabs

I'm not Persian, but okay.

Let me just show you want you want.

That Iranians need Arabs to fight their battles for them because they suck too much at fighting themselves?

And Iran doesn't rule a single Arab capital, might as well say Russia rules Tehran.

Take out Egypt too.

most-dnepr.info/news/crime/v_slavjanske_obnaruzheno_massovoe_zahoronenie_mestnyh_zhitelej_kotorye_byli_zverski_zamucheny_terroristami.htm
those are ukrainians

ukul khara majoosi scum

>Turkey
>"slowly descending"
Nigga its been ramping up its own acceleration into shitting on Papa T*rk did just to be the Turkish version of a Sunni shithole. Erodgan wants to be a Sunni Sultan to get his little dick off re-emulating the Ottomans.

>ISIS gets cucked repeatedly by Iranian military and paramilitary groups
>ISIS has issues with Kurds when they don't have a 5 to 1 advantage in numbers
>Iranians basically the ones keeping Assad's regime propped up with the Russians and containing ISIS and the rebels in Syria
>ISIS strugges against Kurds and Iranian paramilitary groups even with repeated numerical advantages in Iraq
Seems pretty clear cut when you have Iranian money, boots, and manpower muscling their views, politics, and military agendas in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen (Arabia's literal backyard) Iran is shitting on Arab military "competence".

I'm not Iranian but I do recongize your cockroach stench when you flaunt it with these kind of posts, Memet kun.

>Arabs
Literally 2/3rds of the entire Abbassid Empire/Caliphate reign was entirely dependent on them being completely subordinate to Iranians/Persians for most of their governors, administrators, and soldiers. It was a big fucking deal why the last Abbasid Caliphs were literal figureheads with no military behind them besides their bodyguards and household retinues and small bands of mercenaries of Turkic soldiers. Even the Rashidun and early Umayyads made huge use of Persian cavalry like the Savaran to beat the Sassanids and Byzantines because they were familiar with both sides tactics and abilities.

The problem is they're literal extremist and terrorist producer of the region who at the same time sucks on American and Jewish cock

Gross.

you recognise your own inferiority to arabs so they only way you can deny it is by denying i'm arab

typical majoos, go worship fire elsewhere, you will always be inferior. You never contributed anything to civilisation, unlike assyrians, babylonians, and arabs.

Hezbollah practically controls Beirut. It seized west Beirut in 2008. Its airport is controlled by Hezbollah. The LAF is weaker than Hezbollah. One.

PMU is largely an Iranian-led project; it's almost entirely trained and armed by Iran. The biggest factions are Khomeinists who train in Iran; its leaders have spent decades in Iran. Maliki nor Abadi would be in power if it wasn't for Iran. Two.

Bashar wouldn't be in power if it wasn't for Iran. IRGC is buying a shitload of real estate in Damascus because they're imbedding themselves in the capital and every other major city. It was the Shia militias who took over Aleppo, and IRGC's HQ is in Damascus. Three.

Houthis probably aren't Iranian proxies, but the ties are clear, and the more Saudi Arabia bombs Yemeni goatherders, the more they'll turn to Iran. Four.

Fifth will be Bahrain.

There's a long history of this. Oman asked Iran for military assistance against communists and Iran sent her troops leading to victory. Hezbollah asked Iran for military assistance against Israel and Iran sent her troops leading to victory. Syria and Iraq asked Iran for military assistance against terrorists and Iran sent her troops, soon to be victorious. Just accept your overlords.

>The Persians ruled for a thousand years and did not need us Arabs even for a day. We have been ruling them for one or two centuries and cannot do without them for an hour.[47]

Come habibi, tell daddy what's bothering you.

>your own inferiority to Arabs
Again: not Iranian, I'm European, you 5'4 brown little wannabe LARPING roach. No matter how many times you try to falsely project otherwise, no one's buying it. Just like your shitposting pattern by time zone and posting history can be pretty easily verified in the archives.

>I'm Arab
No, you are Turk shitposter pretending to be one with your wildly unfunny schizophrenia and mental disorder.

Now back to the whole "Iranians are inferior to Arabs" thing. The greatest Abbasid Caliph was half-Persian, funny? The best and most well known academics, scholars, philosophers, scientists, mathematicians, and scientists were either Iranians or non-Arabs, and your greatest "empire" the Abbasids were entirely dependent on Iranians like the Buyids and Samanids for their military and the whole reason WHY Turks ended up taking over you "Arabs" is because you were so desperate to throw off the Iranian control of the Islamic world's military under the Caliphate that you brought in Turkic slave-soldiers.

And then again, its okay, because it led to another 500 years of Iranians and Turks following the mid-15th century dominating Arab lands and peoples.

And you're on a Bhutanese yeti paper-figure website discussing in English. I bet you have Japanese technology in your pocket and a Korean car in your parents driveway. Who's the chuck now.

Arab contributions: an authoritarian death cult for a pedo sky-daddy. Islam is cancer, is nothing to be proud of. Every Islamic nation has either stagnated or declined since adopting the religion.

>IRAN STR000NK!
>Had to be bailed out by Russia against a bunch of farmers with AK's in Syria

lmao Hezbollah can't move a muscle without approval from the Lebanese christian-dominated government. Yeah they get some funding and weapons from Iran, that doesn't make them Iranians. By your logic, Iran is controlled by Russia since Iran gets its weapons from Russia.

Syria is a secular Arab Ba'athist government, it has nothing in common with the Iranian style fundamentalist regime. In fact Iranians supposedly hate Ba'athism.

Just cause Iran sent a bunch of illiterate afghan foot soldiers to die for Bashar doesn't mean that they control him.

>against a bunch of farmers with AK's in Syria

Right. So Saudi Arabia, Jordan, America, Turkey, and Qatar are/were totally not arming and financing these """farmers""". It was just Iran vs. farmers with pitchforks.

Fucking idiot. Iran's intervention stabilized the front and saved Damascus (Assad was about to flee before Iran poured support). Russia was needed to fully tilt the balance to Assad's side.

>most of the best minds in the Islamic were that ignoring theology were Iranians, Indians, Berbers, and non-Arabs for the most part
I guess Arabs did better then Turkic/Turkish Muslims though since they contributed practically nothing at all.
>inferiority
lel:

>Abd al-Hamind al-Katib was a Persian scholar and writer who invented modern Arab prose during the final days of the Umayyad Caliphate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_al-Muqaffa'

>Ibn al-Muqaffa otherwise known by his native Persian name Rōzbih pūr-i Dādōē
>Ibn al-Muqaffa's translation of the Kalīla wa Dimna from Middle Persian is considered the first masterpiece of Arabic literary prose. "Ibn al-Muqaffa' was a pioneer in the introduction of literary prose narrative to Arabic literature.
>He paved the way for later innovators such as al-Hamadani and al-Saraqusti, who brought literary fiction to Arabic literature by adapting traditionally accepted modes of oral narrative transmission into literary prose."[4] Ibn al-Muqaffa was also an accomplished scholar of Middle Persian, and was the author of several moral fables.

>Be Arab
>greatest writers are all Persians
Shameful.

He wasn't saying Hezbollah was Iranian ethnically, you dipshit. He was saying Hezbollah was and is run by Iranians, because it is, the Iranian government founded, created, fund, and train Hezbollah completely.

islam is just proto-Arab-nationalism with monotheism as a guise. Every country that adopted islam sucks the Arab dick. Look at indonesia and malaysia.

It's basically what the early Arabs used to enforce their superiority on conquered peoples, like the Germans did with Nazism.

The fact that Iranians dropped fire worship and picked up Ali-worship shows that they got cucked by the Arabs. Iranians try to deny the Arab nationalist aspect of islam for centuries but it's just not true. Islam is an Arab nationalist religion, and any non-Arab muslim is a cuck to Arabs.

Shia don't worship Ali. Also Twelver Islam is literally riddled with pre-Islamic Iranian mythology, cultural practices, customs, and even signifigant Zoroastrian traditions. If you want to be a retard like this one can point out how much shit Islam copies from Zoroastrianism and Christianity especially the praying five times a day thing among others just off the top of my head.

Syrian opposition was less well equipped than Hezbollah/IRGC were.

And if Iran "saved Assad" they wouldn't have needed so much Russian aid.

Firing rockets at civilians is easy but apparently beating some arabs is 2 hard for Hezzies

I never said Hezbollah is Iranian, they're Lebanese Arab, but they were created by the IRGC and receive all their funding, training, and arms from Iran. They're Iranian proxies, and might as well be Iran's foreign legion.

It doesn't matter what Syria is on the cover, and it doesn't matter if Iran is theocratic. Fact is the Baathists would have their heads on spikes outside Damascus's walls if Iran didn't intervene. The SAA has been so heavily depleted that if Iran were to remove all its troops from Syria today the front lines would collapse and you'll have a reversal back to 2012 when the rebels were outside Assad's palace. That is if Russia doesn't send tens of thousands of troops.

Its in both Iran and Russia's interest to keep Assad in power and his regime holding the reigns in Syria, you moron.

Please keep being retarded.

Jesus christ, you gotta be an Arab to be this delusional
Im not even ME, Persians civilising nomad Arabs is basic common knowledge

A nomad is way better than a sedentary cuck

I don't get this whole shitposting about Iranians being inferior to Arabs thing, on the side here in this thread. Weren't the Abbasids so reliant on Iranian support to overthrow and beat the Umayyads well known? Isn't that EXACTLY what lead to the whole three or four hundred years of the Iranian Intermezzo period which pretty much had them take military and political control of most of the Middle East till the Turks showed up?

Would this plus the whole Safavid/Afrashid/Zand/Qajar empires dominating the Middle East and Western Asia along side the Ottoman Empire for the next near 500+ years kind of put a whole dent in "Iranians are scared of Arabs" thing? Because I always see this obsession with focusing on the Rashidun Caliphate and Umayyad Caliphate but the Abbasids and especially onwards from that period is Arabs being dominated by the very same Iranians for the next thousand years as kind of odd to ignore while just focusing on super Khalid.

>Would this plus the whole Safavid/Afrashid/Zand/Qajar empires dominating the Middle East and Western Asia along side the Ottoman Empire for the next near 500+ years kind of put a whole dent in "Iranians are scared of Arabs" thing?

>Safavids
Azerbaijani
>Afsharid
Khorasan Turkmen
>Qajar
Literally an Azerbaijani tribe (They were called Terekeme which means Turkmens in Arabic)

Re-colonize

Great Gundulu Empire when?

It's just online shitposting, man. When you insult someone's country, they'll lash out, often irrationally.

>Azerbaijani
>Safavids
Wrong. You had this explained to you repeatedly, the actual verified geneology of the Safavids is well known; Georgians, Circassians, Persians, Kurds, Iranian Azeris, and Greeks.
>Afrashid
Just one guy, Nader, and he was from a clan of Turks who were ethnically assimilated for centuries by Iranians, which fits in with even both physical and writing descriptions of him resembling a Caucasian (just like Ismail and his son are described as light haired and fair skinned Iranians but have no Turkish background unlike Nader) Turk in all but name and only spoke Persian.
>Qajar
Yes. But they were also the worst and most militarily incompetent Turks since the Khwarzmians. Take pride in that I guess.

>Just one guy, Nader, and he was from a clan of Turks who were ethnically assimilated for centuries by Iranians, which fits in with even both physical and writing descriptions of him resembling a Caucasian (just like Ismail and his son are described as light haired and fair skinned Iranians but have no Turkish background unlike Nader) Turk in all but name and only spoke Persian.

>If you're Caucasoid you're (F)ersian
lmao
also Afsharids mostly live in Turkey now
>Wrong. You had this explained to you repeatedly, the actual verified geneology of the Safavids is well known; Georgians, Circassians, Persians, Kurds, Iranian Azeris, and Greeks.

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>Afsharids live in Turkey now
Who gives a shit? That wasn't even the goal post we're discussing here, you cockroach.
>meme bullshit
>(F)ersian
Nice non-argument.

>Who gives a shit? That wasn't even the goal post we're discussing here, you cockroach.

>they're (F)ersians now
you said this
but they're not

Work on your reading comprehension, cockroach. I said Nader's tribe were assimilated for centuries in Iran, which is why even contemporary illustrations and artwork show his ethnicity being wildly Iranian, you retard. What does this have to do with you responding with "Afrashids live in Turkey" at all?

Is this Turkish *****education***** at work?

>tribe assimilated
>unlike (F)ersians who are sedentary cucks they're still nomadic
rly maks u think
>h-he's not a negroid hence he's (F)ersian cuz he's caucasoid
lol
also
>Afsharids are (F)ersianized now
>They now live in Turkey and call themselves Turk

So you are retarded, have no rebuttal, and are relatively incapable of doing anything else? Neato. Put on a trip so I can filter you at the very least.

>and are relatively incapable of doing anything else?
i'm capable of fucking your mom
i'm your mother's bull

Yep, infact I think the decline of the medieval Islamic world cultural-scientific progress has to do with Arabs losing the Persianate high culture and reverting back to their old ways

>In 1377, the Arab sociologist, Ibn Khaldun, narrates in his Muqaddimah:[20]

>"It is a remarkable fact that, with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars ... in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs, thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farsi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar. Great jurists were Persians. Only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works.
>Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet (Muhammad) becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it "... The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts. ... This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture."

Yeah okay, T*rk.

>Persianate high culture
>Persian culture
lol

All Turks did was steal Persian culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition

So much so you guys think you're Turanians, an Iranian people. Kek.

I've fixed the world

there's no such thing as (F)ersian culture and that wiki page is a lie

We're not sucking Arab dick you fucking sandnigger, even Aceh still maintain their own culture and not adopting backward arabic cuture instead