If you don't hold ETH, you will look back in a year or two and ask yourself what the fuck you were thinking

If you don't hold ETH, you will look back in a year or two and ask yourself what the fuck you were thinking.
Trying to get rich selling shitcoins while the entire time the best coin was super fucking cheap right in front of you the entire time.

>be me
>followed BTC since around $1
>first hit 300 USD
>Fuck I missed out
>think about investing $5000
>nah, best that could happen now is a double if I'm lucky, it won't ever get over $500...
>Live with the regret

You'd have to be kidding yourself not to put every single dollar of your investment capital into Ethereum right fucking now.

>be me again
>ethereum at $10
>this is promising but it will never be worth much more than $10, it's already 10x in a few months.
>Hits $50 a few months later
>finally bite the bullet with FOMO and drop 8K
>Cashed out 200K USD 3 weeks ago here in Sweden to buy my first house

I'm still holding aroud 180K USD of ETH and I seriously believe it'll reach if not surpass BTC in the medium term.

The shitcoin age can't take any more hard dumps like it has this year. We will not need 100 different shit coins, each with separate teams of programmers and a form of different digital currency validating each project.

Now, I'm not saying you can't make money trading these peices of shit, you can and I have. But I see people's folios on here and they don't even have fucking ETH on there.

Shitcoins will never go mainstream and corporations will adopt their own smart contract technologies for their needs using the best frameworks ((ETHEREUM)).

Do yourself a fucking favor, put your capital on Ethereum NOW and retire young. If you don't remember this post in the regret you'll have that you missed your one chance when you were already into the scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2017/08/17/neo-chinas-fake-matrixhttps://imgur.com/a/5vnEC#2WFJFpP
trustnodes.com/2017/08/17/neo-chinas-fake-matrix
imgur.com/a/5vnEC#2WFJFpP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice just bought 100k

Awesome post. Just both some back. Sold my neo coin. you are rihjt this etherium sounds better

>don't even have fucking ETH on there

This. This already mooned shit really fucks with /biz. Trade your shitcoins but accumulate in ETH or BTC, whichever has gained less

I'm about 90% NEO right now. Should I sell half into ETH? Doesn't NEO have higher growth prospects? Convince me to do this OP.

I have 60 ETH and 0 BTC

bitcoin is fucking up recently hard and idk if you can trust them anymore

honestly ethereum already does what bitcoin does, but even more. So like why bother with btc?

I don't have enough money to hold ETH and my shitcoins. I'm holding ZRX, BLOCK, MBRS, and ODN, with 1 ETH on standby for chainlink. How am I also supposed to accumulate eth??

i agree OP. to take it one step further:

unless you are a good day trader, you should be holding at LEAST 40% BTC / 20% ETH.

and thats like the minimum.

i would recommend 40% BTC / 40% ETH / 20% alts

of course it does, but ETH fags will always downplay NEO's prospects because of their emotional attachments.

Putting in 8k at $50 would only buy you 160 ETH, and that's only $60K at ETH's current value.

Explain yourself or kill yourself, user.

I don't know user, people are mostly in love with it because it just mooned for them, when the normies come though it will be ETH all day for a long time
It doesn't do what bitcoin does

The fact that it's shilled as ETH of china should tell you something user

checked

>people are mostly in love with it because it just mooned for them
and you don't think this is true for ETH? lol

holy shit

Fucking confirmed.

>ALL IN ETH

Buy OMG

Yeah it is, but ETH has the size and some serious support. We see NEO has support of the chinese govt but ETH is where they're looking at digitizing their currency, nothing is set in stone of course but on top of that ETH flexes the insane who of earth list. As far as I can tell with normies if they know anything other than BTC it is ETH, and regardless of what those names behind it mean in reality they will inspire all the confidence.

I'll grant that chinks will have a preference for chink products, but for the rest of the world there is ETH, and the rest of the world is where the innovative dapps are going to come from, immediate expectation is that chink tuned knockoffs may come to NEO, but there's still more to it than that

Btc basically has the same use as dogecoin?

>those digits
>thx just bought 100k

Completely agree, but at the current moment there are a LOT of different coins making 10x gains over the course of 1 week. So yes ETH is a great place to keep the vault but I also agree it's good to have a little play money, because well...look at what happened to ANS and now look at LISK.

Possibly the most important strength of BTC is its liquidity, it is getting big enough for institutions and serious money to play properly. They literally can't buy most shitcoins even if they wanted to because they would move the price too much making any worthwhile play.

They realistically have 2 straightforward choices, one which is deflationary and relies for the most part on people just storing value / looking for capital gain, the other which is inflationary but come POS time would be a more income focused investment.

Of course a number of others including NEO are getting bigger too and making themselves playable, and then we have the rest of the market where smaller individuals are very much able to build - as they build though the options quickly become limited

>I'm holding ZRX, BLOCK, MBRS, and ODN
>How am I also supposed to accumulate eth??

dont worry too much about it. I honestly dont think you are mentally capable of doing it

i need alts to get the shekels to buy eth though. it's a ladder you want me to ignore so i stay poor. hopefully you succumb to cervical soon and are no longer able to spew this terrible advice, roastie.

im cursed with antigains so i still haven't expanded capital enough to reinvest elsewhere

literally still bagholding all my shit at break even after 2 months

Yes, but at some point you take those gains, set some aside on ETH for safekeeping and bet some on new moon missions. I am 2/3 ETH and BTC, 1/3 moon hopes

*Makes jacking off motions**

some day you people will realize NEO is also a safe haven. And right now it's a safe haven with huge upside potential, unlike ETH.

Looking ath Lisk's site, they aim to be to Ethereum what Ethereum was to Bitcoin.

Instead of smart contracts, they aim to allow you do applications. And their marketing materials/ "FAQ" looks pretty convincing to me as a software engineer at one of the FANG companies. I could see Lisk taking off and becoming a popular development tool/platform. Gives me the same vibes I got from shit like Bootstrap and Node.js before those were cool.

If I had any reason to develop a blockchain application, I'd give lisk a strong look and see if their tools are actually a convenient and friendly to work with as they claim. If their dev tools make everything easy then I'd be like "hm. I can spend 200 hours to build my project on lisk using javascript, a language I've used before, or 400 hours to build my project on ethereum, in solidity, a language I know nothing about and which seems to be a pain in the ass".

Their site says they will one day be able to run ethereum smart contracts on Lisk. Being backward compatible like this is a big fucking deal if some devs find themselves maintaining legacy Ethereum apps and want to transition to list - if lisk's promise of easier development is true. Which it might be - Javascript is the lowest common denominator retard programming language that every shitty new bootcamp developer learns today to get babby's first programming job. That tells me the devs have at least thought about how to get people to adopt it.

It might be worth buying a little bit of Lisk with some of your ETH money, is all I'm saying.

I'm just trying do I take $10k of ETH and put it into LSK, or like $6k of ETH and $4k of NEO , which I got soured on after seeing pic related and this on the lisk subreddit:

trustnodes.com/2017/08/17/neo-chinas-fake-matrixhttps://imgur.com/a/5vnEC#2WFJFpP

Got $43k ETH and $10k NEO right now...

You might just be too gung ho user although sounds like you jumped in right before that big crash, I guess that discouraged you to buy more at the correct time in big coins that were always going to be the first to rebound

>being this retarded

I messed up those links. should be separate:

trustnodes.com/2017/08/17/neo-chinas-fake-matrix

imgur.com/a/5vnEC#2WFJFpP

>Instead of smart contracts, they aim to allow you do applications.

ANd desu, it looks like there's very little difference smart contract vs blockchain application, except they try to make it sound like one is easier than the other. I don't know much about eth or lsk but if solidity is a pain in the ass then jsut using javascript and being a reliable platform could be enough to get lots of developers to build on them.

Just making it easy for the people building apps to build on their platform instead of eth can be all it takes.

If it's actually easier then their success is basically based on whether or not it makes more sense to build apps or build an app in python on a cloud service offered by amazon or google or microsoft.

Should I move my cold storage BTC to use it as collateral? Ahhhhh, I don't know what to do.

>JavaScript
I just can't trust JavaScript, sorry,

How many times does ETH have to be hacked before you retards realize it always has, and always will be, broken?

i bought one. you happy now op?

Maybe some day, but it is yet to have anything remotely close to the support that ETH does and is going to struggle a lot more in getting it outside of China considering their terrible reputation. Chink devs may grow a soft spot for NEO but when it comes to running something like an ICO they may forever have better luck opening that up via ETH, even if it is a project geared towards the chink market. Government intervention and all that kind of shit comes into it too though, not impossible for NEO to force its position as the only spot for chinks, but that's still only a percentage of the world.

When was it hacked?

what terrible reputation? Da Hongfei, NEO, and OnChain are all widely respected.

The Chinese in general, not NEO specifically

I got one ETH today trading XMR I have been mining to BTC then to ETH. did I do good? you think it's worth not going back to either?

the flippening.

pfft. then you're just racist. sad

>put $8k into ETH at $50
>cashed out $200k
>still has $180k
>Should have been able to cash out at max $64k if he only had ETH
>Tells others not to buy shitcoins when he obviously did himself(or is lying about amounts)
Why make it so obvious OP?

It's hardly fucking racism to be realistic user, they are widely frowned upon for their business practices because they are in reality an absolute nightmare to deal with and will go so far as to pride themselves on taking all advantages of outsiders.

It's fine to be ignorant and all rainbows but I can tell you for a fact those with any actual knowledge or experience are extremely wary of getting involved over there, if you need something on paper look at the legal framework which is extraordinarily stacked against non Chinese. Even with good men on the ground I consider myself as not standing a chance over there.