Blockfolio thread

rate and share lads

Solid distribution of funds 9/10
Also I'm the opposite.

we'll make it

Long neo since $7 dnt at 8cents zrx 10 cents bat just hopped on rain 3 cents

Ive looked into BAT but its such a strange token. Why did you invest in it?

Why so little ETH?

R8

Great dev team actual working product and big vision at a low market cap. Long hold

Almost $54, guys!

Once ZRX moons I want to sell off about 20% of it and
>Add LSK
>Add SHIFT
>Add ETH
>Add more BLOCK

I only had $50 left to invest during that huge dip

Once ETH hits 200% I'm putting half of my earnings into IOTA if not all of them.

Fuck of course I forgot image

Lol

R8/10

10/10. What price did you buy antshares? Also rate mine

Inb4 MCO > TenX

Should I dump BAT and Safex? I don't know what to do next, I'm holding what little ark, omg, and tenx I have until 2018. The rest I don't care about.

am I gonna make it

This app is a piece of shit. 1/2
What's the point of listing the date if each transaction if it won't use those dates to map the changes in my portfolio? I spent two hours last night listing every transaction I had made over the past year, including the shit ones like selling all my ETH at $40, and instead I get this bullshit as if my whole portfolio just landed there last night.

From earlier today... I habe never sold only hodl.

I'm thinking about putting in another 2500us tonight as I just got my tax refund. What would you buy right nao?

Apologies four the phone poast

Chart and throwaway email user

will I make it?

You also

what do you mean, fellow crypto pioneer?

What the fuck do I buy next? I got into ARK and OMG early, but I'm stuck on what to do next. I bought into ADX like a fucking idiot today and am down 6% on that. Also bought QTUM, not sure if its good or bad.

2/2
Secondly, listing each coin as a pair, and not as a coin is retarded. Because I listed all my historical trades, but for each purchase of a shitcoin I made with BTC, it doesn't list the corresponding sale of bitcoin. So now I'm going to have to spend another two hours manually inserting all those sales under seperate BTC pairs. (I actually only had about .47 BTC)
If the app treated each coin as a single asset and then let us choose the pair we made (eg. BTC/SHITCOIN, ETH/LTC) then it could make all the changes as required and properly track how much of each coin I have historically.

I also want to record all my bullshit transaction fees too

Do I just give up and learn Excel instead?

QTUM is fine. I recommend for you to look into BLOCK - similar, but way more advanced tech than ARK, much less hype. block will shine this year.

The XRB should be about 37 BTC worth. Off-screen is just a small amount of REP and HUSH.

nice, finally someone in my folio value range! Shill me UBQ a bit.

Should I continue holding ARK? Also, isn't BLOCKs price per coin kinda high, at least for big future gains?

Ark is vapourware. Sell.

The opportunities are different for us pioneers, our options to sustain growth are more limited, I am putting together a place for us to chat about those and hopefully more serious discussion away from the noise of micro cap shills, we might also welcome apprentices who demonstrate they're putting actual thought into this game.

can you explain to me why are you looking at price per coin? It means absolute shit how much a single coin costs, marketcap is the only reasonable metric. And by marketcap block is cheaper than ark.

Sure, diversifying is always cool - sell some ark but keep some and buy block. You will thank me by the end of this year.

I'm starting to think I shouldn't be holding as much bitcoin as I do.

Do you guys keep track of USD? I'd like my "24 hour change" to actually be accurate, considering I'm not always confident enough to keep all of my money invested in a coin at all times.

Can you please give me some advice?
The eth i spent on obsidian. I want to sell some zrx when it rises to buy more block and to buy into the chainlink ico but im not sure its worth it when i can't buy that much block in the first place.

Sent one of my eth to obsidian Ico fak

dont sell zrx dude. At least not before radar relay AND ethfinex are working (both using 0x protocol) - after that the price will pump like crazy and you can sell some. The mkt cap should reach close to 1 bn by that time.

Yes. It's a semi-long term hold that will provide 500% returns in a few months.

[email protected]

Oh yeah, I'm not selling any of it until it hits 75 cents at least. And most of it I'm holding LONG term. But all my money is tied up in it and I'd like to make sure I can invest in all or most of the tech i'm interested in early enough (I'm poor and this is literally all of my money, trying to get enough to pay off student loans)
My ideal portfolio:
~ 25k zrx
~ 100-500 block
~ 5k mbrs
~ 1k shift
~ 10k odn
~ 500 lsk

If I can get at least a spread of these ones that's what I'm shooting for, then holding until I hit my student loans and cashing the fuck out.

hold tight

nah, you are good. Ignore the retarded biz shills, bitcoin is the daddy that will continue bringing you great longterm results.

No xrp. Have fun being poor

Have emailed from address containing btc, gotta run out now will be in touch

All my other coins are just to get more bitcoin, since I feel like I'll probably never actually sell my bitcoin for USD (simply to avoid taxes).

Which is why I think I might be better off holding things that rise faster than bitcoin, but it's a gamble.

Am I going to be alright boys?

yeah you are. we're all gonna be alright.

wtf where do all of you god damned jews get your money? does it just fall out of your nose?
wtf where

It's worth so little. May as well hold and hope it pumps

some ppl are born to be rich

What you guys think? Up over 1200 since I started trading.

Looking to invest more but dont see any great opportunities right now. Ark is too high but on my radar...

am i gonna make it?

The large bag is the result of having both a short and long term bullish view on it. The reason I'm bullish short-term is due to the quarterly report which should be out by the end of the month. I'm not sure how much new stuff we'll learn from the report, as the devs will often update us on Slack about what they're up to, but they've made enough progress in the past few months to the point where I think that a report full of stuff Slack members already know will still lead to a rise in price.

As for long-term, I think it has a lot of great things going for itself, so to name a few:
- Great devs and great community.
- Similar to how some Linux distros have LTS releases where new technology isn't introduced before it's considered fully stable, Ubiq plans to be the LTS of Ethereum-like chains and only implement big protocol changes whenever it's considered stable and tested. This should be lucrative to enterprises looking for a stable platform for their token.
- Despite it not being a premine or ICO, they also run a company and are actively seeking partnerships (see the report in May for an example).
- The devs are willing to help any teams looking to move tokens over to the Ubiq platform. As a result of that, three tokens (GEO, SPHR and XSEED) recently announced that they are already ditching their own chains in favor of Ubiq, and I imagine they won't be the last ones.
- Improved monetary policy allows it to stay PoW forever if it wants to, without suffering from a high inflation rate like ETH.
- Since Ubiq kept the mining algorithm the same as ETH, it should benefit from ETH going PoS, since all the ETH miners will be forced to find another coin to mine and coins like ETC and UBQ will be natural choices.
- HW wallet support in the works.

That said, I will be on the lookout for a good opportunity to unload a good chunk of my bag, as 100K coins is a bit too much for me for a long-term hold.

Just got in somewhat early. I put $8k into BTC in 2013, and save for some gambling here and there, I just held it through the years. Then this year I started trading alts a lot and turned 61 BTC to what I have now.

Wealth is a fucking illusion if you had been the few on biz talking about crypto in 2014 you would know what I mean. Those of us who have, either become apathetic or incredibly greedy.

thanks, very nice writeup! Can you tell me why UBQ is better than ETH?

Only the improved monetary policy and the fact that it's not a premine or ICO are aspects I would consider clear wins over ETH. UBQ is obviously the riskier investment by a long shot, but I think the reward can be way bigger. That's why the money's on UBQ and not ETH. After all, it's a lot easier for a $82m market cap coin to go 2x than a $32b one.

What are your thoughts ?

I had a good job last year and put a few hundred into index funds every week.
My contract expired and I got a new job that is depressing as fuck and pays shit all. I looked at my index fund and saw I had paltry 10% gains on it. So I withdrew half and put it into Crypto. My money has doubled in two months and I haven't picked a single winning coin, Crypto is just that easy.

How'd I do?

You can get guys to send you money online if you're an attractive girl. I won't put up a pic since you guys wouldn't believe me anyways.

I got 40k in bitcoin over a few months from other lonely men on a website called hepays. That 40k has doubled since.

Sell your Bcash.

How's your conscience feeling?

All in ARK. Enjoy lamboland in one year.

Men online have no consequences to the things they say in private messages, so turns out, most of them are complete assholes to literally any female. My conscience is fine.

damn woman, Hook me up and spread some karma. I have 0.0000006 btc in my account.
1PF2qTutXJtykVo37JvPMcpXXAAVJHj3bY

>tfw you will never meet a qt3.14 who also invests in ARK

I hope you make enough to drown your unbearable personality in margaritas and painkillers.

I'd send you a some but the fees are more than I'm willing to send a random stranger.

Men are shallow. They don't give a single fuck about my (or any girl's) personality. Besides, I'm a very different person irl.

the fees are eaten at the end of the transaction, send whatever and ill get whatevers left.
i'm not a random stranger, i'm a fellow bizraeli

Yes, being a slut is a viable option if you have no self respect whatsoever.

>single winning coin
>money doubled

what did he mean by this?

you bought omg too late or too high, could invest in others that may double before omg does at this price, bcc is a nigger obviously and unless its going to quantum leap with gains ill sell it for btc or eth asap
aragon is dope, flo idk
thats good amount in each for minimal loss with good gains but if u want the lambo gains u need to get like 10k + of one coin

pic with timestamp or gtfo

So does women. Besides, women only care about money. They don't give a shit about a man's feelings.

What do you mean?

fellow hodler. iota will make us rich.

I'm surprised that no one has a coin that I have been stocking the fuck up on. I'm not done accumulating yet so I can't tell you

It seems like everyone just bandwagons on the latest hype coins with zero thoughts of trying to find the next big coin.

Yes. I wrote a script to pull the prices for me when I open the sheet, and it's way easier to record trades and fees. Infinitely easier. It's almost like it was made for this.

women are pretty fucking retarded. 2% of the crypto market is female or some shit like that.

i'm no better though. didn't even think about trading coins for dirty talk and pictures. i have all this shit from sexting with my bf.

>2% of the crypto market is female or some shit like that.

Why don't we make a coin to market to women? PinkCoin? What do women want? I've never spoken to one.

Not him but I think what he means is he didn't ride any moon missions, just had easy gains off LTC, BTC and ETH by buying in at the right time.

I fell for my girlfriend mostly because of her personality but I remind her everyday that she is the most beautiful girl on earth. We have been in a long distance relationship and after retiring pretty early and getting into finance all I do is go to school so it would be easy to cheat with these girls at the bars here or that I meet with at school but I have never and would never do that because I respect my girl. I think you've had bad experiences in the past and that's coloring your outlook on men. Even if you've had your heart broken before you'll have to be willing to risk breaking again if you ever want to find true love from a man who respects you for who you are not what you are. I believe that he's out there for you so leave at least a little room in your heart for that possibility or else when he passes through your life you won't see him for what he is.

Out of curiosity what kind of shitcoins do girls invest in? I'm assuming bitcoin only because it's mainstream and so guys will send it to you? Maybe eth?

Help a poor fag out :(

BTC - 16dN3gGStCfojzrFMfrk7iw1KjQ51xR2yK

Hey anons, I've started with 120$ last week. Can I make it to 500$ just with this budget?

P.S. BCC is a scam

Everyone here is rich
Through mooning alone?

Drop those BCC bags already.

Mfw i never been rated in one of these threads

>4am
the most peaceful hour of the day

dnt fucking sucks man

and you never will be

I dont have dnt

GOOD FOR YOU

I bought 0x during the ICO and I'm now tempted to sell this to fund chainlink or enigma ICO. Good idea?

I'm a chronic holder.

I have 3500 dollars more to invest, what's my next move?

>muh diversity

Hopefully these three heavily manipulated coins will break out now in September and I can look at a 20k blockfolio

Truly the Sweden of portfolios

How do I EVER MAKE IT