I've lost so much money I don't even feel pain anymore. Just peace

I've lost so much money I don't even feel pain anymore. Just peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vZ-Md56jK9Y?t=1m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I tried so hard but not so far but in the end it doesnt even matter

you didn't lose shit
unless you sold

You must be new to this OP.

Just hodl and forget about it, been in this situation with several coins before.. you will always regret selling a coin at this stage.
Especially before alpha release and it gets on a decent exchange.

You haven't lost any money until you cash out a loser, always remember that user and best of luck

youtu.be/vZ-Md56jK9Y?t=1m26s

>down -35%
i have never seen any green with this shitcoin ever since i bought in 2 weeks ago

Haven't sold.
Will receive dozens of lauginggirls.jpeg if I reveal where I bought in, though

I knew it was going to crash. Yet I didn't sell. Why? What is wrong with my brain?

>AAAGGHHHHH

>Bittrex soon

>5 dorrars soon

I thought stox was a good pick, oh well, if by the time I get home it's still down I'll buy some more

How is this even happening? Who the fuck would sell with alpha a few days away and a such a dramatic loss

This fucking shitcoin has been dramatically up and down daily for weeks

>unironically buying pump-and-dump shitcoins shilled by celebrity athletes

what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

We really have no choice but to try out the alpha ourselves, make sure you're signed up and fucking pray

Because you nigger in the grand scope of things this 1 dollar drop will be a fuckin joke to think about when stx is like $20 A token ahahahahaha like the people fussing LTC when it was going between $9 and $11 earlier this year I remember those days well.. ahahahahaha I piss on nostox

Just hodl... This coin has barely started. Target price for q2 2018 is $7.

$1.40 is the floor
BUY BUY BUY

Wish I could buy more stox at this price but can't be fucked going through the hassle to put money on liqui and have to deal with their bullshit.

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this position

Bittrex started following Stox on twitter

Same here. There's no way I'm transferring money to Liqui.

Moon incoming. Thanks user.

BITTREX WHEN

we are the stoxmarines

I am also in this position. I wanna drop at least a grand on this thing but fuck dealing with these Russians.

Assuming you guys aren't LARPing this is really positive sign for stox.
We badly need bittrex for this coin, 9th biggest ICO to date and we are 1 month in and still stuck on literal pajeet tier exchanges.. wtf is bittrex doing?

blame murrica and SEC

Humor us please?

I put my trust condom pushed as far as I can go

BTW I bought 500 at $2.3, not selling yet so I know that feel bro.

what happened to nostox being btfo?
another jew coin bites the dust

i don't have a twatter so i can't view who's following stox.

don't miss next pump when they "unveil" the working product. This of course won't happen but a lot of idiots will make threads about it in the next few days and a lot of clueless faggots will buy in and the price will rise.
Sell and get back your money, don't get greedy.
Look then the bloodbath when nothing happens on your rearview mirror as you cruise to better coins.

even if there is a dump like that it won't happen until they get on proper exchanges. it sure as fuck isn't going to happen on liqui.

we wuz crypto and shiit

Not larping.

I'll probably move some Litecoins over when this moon mission ends. But yeah ducking hell poloniex or Bittrex need to list this shit this week.

i said the same thing in an old stox thread. then went to liqui and dropped 6k. i didn't have any issues and they only charged me 1 stox to transfer back to my wallet. however i did try to send 40 eth to liqui from bitfinex and they never sent it, so i got buttfucked anyway. i won't go back to liqui or bitfinex. cocksuckers.

Hahaha I made 30% and then gtfo this shit coin. Thanks for buying my bags!

I cashed out at 108% gainz. Thinking about buying this dip, but gonna wait a few more days to see what the chart does.

lolololol market cap is still way too high. why did so many of you buy into this garbage coin?

You retarded ?
Augur and gnosis, it’s competitors for crypto betting platforms have 300mil market caps based on nothing and have years of development time and neither have a working platform to show for it yet.
Stox releases its alpha platform in 3 days and has gained a lot of publicity from sponsorships and paId advertisements, from a marketcap standpoint it’s actually extremely undervalued

the fact you don't understand those coins or the meaning behind them (at least one of them, not telling you which) demonstrates why you believe what you do. Ponzi.

Are you stupid? They're literally direct competitors...

btw alpha platform will not use actual tokens so don't expect miracles when alpha launces two days from now.
we're holding these bags until 2018

The alpha is just pretend money. Stox is 6+ months away from actually launching.

I don't even think it'll break $3 I just want my money back

I'm not a professional but here's what I take from it:
Does mayweather strike you as a value-building guy? idk. I know he's not the dev or anything but, he's been good at making money up until this point. What I'm trying to say is, I started laughing when I saw this thread but if you think about it, it's a scalable coin (at least for a little while), that will get shilled by suarez-like people and maybe bump up a little bit.

Problem is timing in the market, it may be a little too early for sports enthusiasts, as the main demographic is not simultaneously into crypto.

this is hilarious to watch

Mayweather doesn't give a single solitary fuck what this coin does. He's already been paid for his 5 seconds of shilling, along with a dozen other products he forgot about 10 minutes later.

>it's in the name

Again, that's still a hell of a lot more than the 2 betting competitor cryptos have achieved and only one will ultimately win the market in the end. If people can pay up to 300m marketcaps for nothing but speculation on those 2 shitcoins it shows that stox still has a lot of room to grow at it mere 48m marketcap.

I know it's a fucking meme around here with shitcoins but i really think bittrex is all this coin needs, the minute we hit bittrex it will take off like crazy, i'm almost positive.

the coin won't hit bittrex until they release a working product that use actual tokens.
before the product, it's basically a security and bittrex is too cucked to add them anymore.

i do not really get why exchanges not just list every shit coin
i mean they get transaction fees and it should not be too complicated to implement them

>say for weeks to sell right before the fight because it's going to dump
>this is said in every thread
>literally every single threads
>yet there are still people who did not sell
Why? You got DGB'd. This was another case of the price being held up by hype and when the hype died so did the price. The alpha or whatever was never a factor in the price. The fight was. People bought because of the fight.

lol what the fuck do you think Maywether is at his computer researching this shit or anyone that has to do with Mayweather cares about some play internet money?
Here's what happens
>STOX contacts mayweather advertising
>STOX pays Mayweather advertising team
>advertising team gets a picture of Mayweather with a lot of money
>makes instagram post and includes the low tier advertising offers (STOX) as a tag in the post
Man some of you are fucking naive. I'd say Mayweather looked over the post before they posted it but the dude can't even fucking read.

Yeah and shitcoins like rdd are on bittrex without a working product
Working product doesnt nat

that was before the sec announcement.
didn't you notice they're not adding any coins for a while now?
after the sec, shit got complicated even for the coins with an actual product.

I echo your statement, I'm just saying it COULD bump just a little bit and you sell. Just to salvage.

It's true, regardless I'm still bullish on stox just because I believe crypto betting platform is one of the first real world adoptions that I can actually see taking off and stox seems to be the most promising and first mover and it's gaining that normie publicity.

If i was able to buy in at this price without going through liqui's bullshit I would definitely increase my holdings.

But right now I only have a small bag so I don't have much to lose regardless

no arguments here about stox's potential.

btw. it's also on etherdelta.

Potential, yes, absolutely. Too early? I think so.
Hell this might even be a good entry point.

sold this pos yesterday at a lost. fuck it and move on. buy omg.

it's going to $1.

You sound like Aoshi after his second fight with kenshin

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>comparing stox to augur and gnosis
>truly believing these projects are on equal footing

good luck bro, you'll need it.

>biz gets tricked by a literal nigger

I don't believe their on equal footing, think its quite clear stox is already well ahead of both of these in terms of achieving their goal.

Augur and gnosis have been nothing but vaporware for years, where as stox has a beta product incoming in 3 days and has huge investments and big names behind it already and a powerhouse marketing team that have already gain publicity by big names like Mayweather and Luis Suarez. This sort of shit costs a lot of money.

Also you type like a fuckin 13yr old animu kiddie so your opinion isn't exactly worth much to me.