Tech

So who actually gives a shit about the product and isn't here just for the chance of getting rich from doing nothing

what do you mean by "gives a shit"? everyone thinks its neat obviously.

me

Blockchain tech is the future, if you dont believe this I hope you end uo investing in some scam coin and losing all your money, fag

because you have to understand the potential of the product to judge its future success, user

get stellar lumens, so nice and helpful coin user. its going to help refugeez send money from London to monrovia without anyone knowing, big money there soon

dont give a fuck

>buy coin
>make money

its that simple. buy the dip sell the shit 1488 kill all kikes

like bitjew

I personally despise fiat central bank bullshit, so crypto is pretty cool. That said, I trade shitcoins because I want to be fucking rich.

Blockchain is junk technology with no real world application.

Just make your money off the pajeets and chinks and move on to the next shitcoin. Repeat this this garbage is finally abandoned

>muh decentralization
Worthless and an unnecessary middle man in today's digital age
>muh anonymity
top fucking kek. No one gives a shit

Monero is really my number 1 coin for being invested in the project.

I am actually pretty bummed by the recent moon mission because it makes accumulation harder.

I care about tech thats why invested in the indorse.io ICO its basicly a non shitty linkedin that lets you cash in... I love such concepts of taking technology to the next level (hand rubbing intensifies when counting my post ico shekels)

>no real world application
Blockchain is the only way to buy things on a global scale without paying the banks and jumping through their hoops. It's world-changing technology, and that's why BTC has mooned.

>Blockchain is junk technology with no real world application.

jesus fucking christ you couldn't be more wrong. Do you even work in the industry?

>Implying it's possible to ever get away from the banks

user, they get theirs, one way or another. Crypto is just another middleman for them.

>Do you even work in the industry?

Nope. Just cashed out all of these worthless shitcoins for USD (real money) and had a nice steak dinner.

Enjoy your hodl memes though.

You deserve your future impoverishment

>he can't afford a nice steak dinner without cashing out his crypto

>implying I didn't buy back into another retarded pump n dump to triple my money for 50th time

My fiat goes to real long term investments, aka real estate

Hodl those bags for me, cuck

Me. I'm hyped about Lightning Network for Bitcoin (finally read its whitepaper recently), and about Ethereum getting anonymity stuff. Been trying to rack my mind for ideas for Ethereum smart contracts that I could make.

>Worthless and an unnecessary middle man in today's digital age
>describing the banks
This is why blockchain is valuable.

>"Web 3.0! Ethereum is the future! Decentralization is the future!"
>post CP on dapp reddit, facebook, twitter, Veeky Forums, etc and there is no way to remove it, so normies run away in droves
>genius has the idea of wanting to pay for a middle man to have the job of screening what appears on screen, but can't afford to because a hacker made away with their life savings and "lel NO REFUNDS"

im not just throwing money at random shitcoins, i only buy shit i know will go up