Is IOC Legit?

Is it a legit project and do you think it will succeed? What is the mooning potential?

Yes it's legit. Yes it has a chance. If it succeeds moon is not the right word. This shit will enter the heliopause faster than you can say Alpha Centauri.

Yes, first OMG, then NEO&TenX, then IOC. last but not least Bancor

Screencap this, invest in that order

Interesting.

>bancor
jesus christ why did you have to go and say that

Funny, cause I planned on investing back into IOC after TenX.

yes this is the best project in the business if it works we looking at neo gains.

OP it's one of the only projects that actually do something.

This is going to asplode

Really legit team that's focused on putting out a polished product that can immediately be used by anyone, and this is just the beginning of their blockchain ecosystem.

how does one mine it im new to this so please no flame

You can't mine it. It's Proof of Stake. You can only earn more by staking it in your wallet.

Considering how much I have seen this coin shilled here I was surprised to see it only has 11BTC daily volume.

Not that current volume is the only meaningful guide, but still...

More than half of holder stake. You're talking to autist level holders just staking

Bump

let's go boys

How does this compare to mercury?

Yea, then you read the white paper and there's not a single real name in the team, just 12year old internet nicknames.

>joel
>richard
>derek posted on the forum

its crazy the amount of complete shitcoins that have 100 million+ marketcaps and this one gets ignored

Yea, post all of them listed in the whitepaper, let's have a laugh

This is a fucking scam. The (((developers))) have been dumping on the markets for weeks once it gets above $2.

I think they made this elaborate "new technology" so that they can take their shitcoin to about $30 million market cap, and then they dump.

DO NOT BUY THIS SCAM COIN

Bro... one problem: this coin has a fair launch and finished mining a long, long time ago. It's been POS for a good bit.

Nice FUD though. Sold 100k.

Joel Bosh-CEO/Project Manager
Derek Hatton-Lead Dev
Richard Groen- Marketing Lead
Sam Gabsi- CTO

Yeah they bought a fuck load of coins at $0.15 and have successfully pumped it up to $2.00 and steadily dump when it breaks $2 so they don't fuck with the market.

It's pretty fucking obvious bro do you know what a pump and dump is?

Hahahaha it's literally tanking right now down 10% in 10 mins. Dump now while you can

DIONS

Livestream on Tuesday.

Really? Nice, didn't know that.

Looks like a cup and handle to me, nuggets. Sorry you didn't buy the sale price.

With news on a Tuesday this is the new sale price.

Good luck next time.

GOD dammit, i swear i went out around the pump and wanted to get back in but was away during the weekend and missed the dip