What would you do if you were this guy?

Hey Veeky Forums?

Drink from Samuel's skull

Shameless self bump

Do worse than he did, that's for sure.

This, it'd be pottery.

Probably fuck everything up like I always do.

blind me some bulgars, ofc.

Have a descendance so that my Empire survive a little longer maybe

Correct answer.

Don't try to appease your shitty brother have a goddamn son in order to continue your works

conquer sicily, renew contact and relations with the italian cities and rome specifically. marry and have an heir. tell worthless brother to stay the fuck away from the throne. conquer syria and populate with greeks/armenians/bulgarians, prepare for conquest of palestine/egypt.

not necessarily in that order.

Kill all bulgarian men and rape their women

This
and this
I'd also try and campaign in Mesopotamia and break the Muslim power in Mosul, or finish what John I started and conquer the Holy Land. For optimal security, Mosul and Sicily must be captured/destroyed/made vassals.

Full on genocide, after Samuel has a heart attack when he sees the army of the blind.
Then proceed to

And who will save your ass from Arabs? Or from crusaders? And why you look for someone else's women? Yours too ugly? I see...

Would it make any sense to team up with the Sassanids to try and defeat the Arabs?

Oh fuck I thought we were talking about Heraclius

Disregard this post I suck dicks

>Cant drink from human sculls.
Its a God tier ability. Better blind common soldiers, its a normal for dickless greeks

Where did the Sea People's originate?

don't know who he is, cant advise, sorry, maybe include it next time

no one knows

If you genocide them all and take their women you have centuries to repopulate that region.

I don't know... kill myself?

the sea idiot

give up my throne to the superior emperor Samuel

t. totally not bulgarian

well, since I am a bulgarian, I would have made a series of inept decisions leading to the destruction of the empire and thus saving my compatriots from the indignation of being ruled by gay greeks, probably send the treasury to Preslav, I will probably get tortured and killed for it but hey, it's going to be for the greater good

And will have region populated with faggots. Not works.
Better give money and pray for help, as usual.