Get out of crypto and into fiat now if you can

Get out of crypto and into fiat now if you can.

Bitcoin will drop massive the coming week and every "crypto" that isnt bitcoin will literally be completely wiped. You have been warned. It was a good run, hope you made good gainz!

See you again in 2018!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_quantum_computing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill youself faggot. This is why I don't come here anymore besides to harass noobs

kys

lol dingus if there was a switch that could be flipped to kill this thing it would have been flicked by now

I love crypto, guys. But this week will be an absolute massacre im afraid.

Are you that guy who cashed out fearing a crash and bought a lambo on youtube and then ant happened and everyones money went skyscrapin'?

did you miss the first time we said kys

And here we see an example of a faggot that sold too early.

Everyone point and laugh

>im afraid.

nah, you just _hope_

you went into fiat, and hoping to buy back a bigger share next week

not impossible, but more likely you're just gonna lose some of your (BTC equiv) net worth

how about some reasoning?
I mean before you encourage people to pull out of everything

Well, that's it everybody. Pack it in. Some random faggot on the internet with no evidence or reasoning says we're done here. So, we're done here for sure.

hope so, i want some discounted coins

my uncle works at bitcoin he said they're turning off the servers tomorrow @ noon gmt.

last chance to sell, losers.

my dad is the CEO of bitcoin and he said they're setting the price to 12k/BTC @ tomorrow noon
your uncle ain't shit

my dad is igor bogdanoff and he said they are rebranding BTC as BGC tomorrow, instant 100k moon mission

Could someone give me a quick rundown on those guys?

Bitcoin will be under half its current value in less than 24 hours from now!

my parents r the rothschilds and they will be megalodoning the btc market tomorrow with 100 brazillian

So ill switch my position to short then long once its dine dipping lrn 2 trade

thanks mr death
can I suck your magical dick

>screencap this

why do you say that?

Buy the rumor. Sell the news?

WHAT DO I DO Veeky Forums!?

kek'd

also kek'd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_quantum_computing

Here's a timeline of projects that end up ultimately trapping light in a constant circle and teleport it.....

If crypto starts becoming a bigger threat to the federal reserve big shit is going to go down.

Phillip K Dick, and George Orwell wasn't fucking kidding.

I dont really get how any of things are connected. please elaborate because I'm sure we'd see eye to eye.

QCs can move 0s and 1s simultaneously. Traditional computers move them sequentially.

so all the money from BTC is going to flow into ETH? great! thanks user.

>*unsheathes twin blockchains*
>"the only death today... will be YOURS!"
>*creates forked blockchain and seals you in it forever*

What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

Thats 100% true. However im too lazy to give any kind of explanation! Just wanted to give my bizbros a head start, because tomorrow it will be crowdy!

right but which cryptos will adapt quantum the best?

too lazy?

someone with real info would say "not able to say"

dont be a nigger, we're not your "Bros" if you want to fuck people over

Get out now before the sheep who doesnt browse this genius insider board starts to panic as well!

whats the info that you're holding?

we are the /insiders/

If you really give a shit you'd tell us why so we believed you, and actually did it.

Pretty sure you did already and you got out too soon and now you want us to help you lift your fiat bags

OOOOOOGA. BOOOOOOGA SELL YOUR BAGS NOW SO THAT MARK CUBAN CAN BUY THEM ALL AT FIRE SALE PRICES, The Post. And like the idiots you are, you are bailing. Then you will have to buy back in much higher after the Megalladons gobble eveything up. Sell low, buy high. Never change biz. Good. Fucking. Job.

By the way, I saw this same idiotic post last Sunday night, and the followung week, I made more in crypto than I ever have in one week.

I think it's bernanke tying to steal our coin

op is going by the rumor that texas, the second wealthiest state in america will cash out of their investments since the hurricane fucked things up.

op doesnt know that everything is digital and banks will issue bail outs for banks that suffered along with its customers.

>However im too lazy to give any kind of explanation!

Then why should anyone listen to you?
Begone. Your words are wind.

>shorting BTC
>ever
Sure you could make petty gains but it's not worth the risk.

Thanks dude based off of your message I just backed out all of my money from crypto and decided to let it slowly devalue as paper fiat.

Bernanke pls leave.

>slowly devalue
nothing personal, kid

This week:
> Bitcoin up 6%
> Ark up 3%
> Monero up 142%
> Litecoin up 24%

I locked in profits this afternoon like I do every Sunday, so i need you all to dump your bags to fill my buy back orders tonight The Post.

Will lisk get pumped again ?

Nvm, op went full fiat prior aug1 and now desperate for btc to fall back so he doesn't feel lkke killung himself due to the massive loss
You're never getting that back, you're much better off swallowing it sooner than later

fucking lol

Yes

We are pumping Ark at 9 am tomorrow Seattle Time as well.

Thinly veiled BCC shill

thanks randomfag

he's advising to sell BCC ASAP shill moron

Don't just thank him, sell him your coin under market value

thanks user you're doing god's work

good night sweet prince

IOTA is quantum proof I just bought 100k

btw where is BTC headquarters at anyway?

Lol.
Would pay for this anime btw.

What's wrong with making noise, though?