Are Slavs the Chads of Europe?

Are Slavs the Chads of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135962
research-information.bristol.ac.uk/files/112769979/Olalde_et_al._2017_Nature_BellBeaker.pdf
science.sciencemag.org/content/336/6080/466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're the literal subhumans

>hiv+ rampant
>IQ lowest
>economy in ruin and will go to utter shit by 2050
>dwindling birth rates
>women age like milk
>peddle your whore young girls for money
>try to immigrate even if it means cleaning aryan shit
>education despondent
>oligarchs and mafia states rampant
>alcoholism highest anywhere in the world
>well educated braindrained, will do anything to leave their shitholes
>history of zerging, never invest in quality anything
>hated by their rivals, anglos, americans, chinks and germanics
>hold revanchist territory like königsberg
>terrible hygiene
>low test men with trap chins

being born slavshit is horror incarnate

slavs are the aryans

The Chads would be those that took the most valuable land in the west from the Celts, the GermanoMediterranean hybrids.

Fortunatly, no. However they are definitly the most Aryan nations of Europe.

the most valuable lands were in east europe, the best farming land
more so than germans

>implying its not the god hybrid ethnicity of Celto-Romano-Germanic

aryans are satem. steppe admixture in europe comes from cwc.

fpbp

Franco-Iberians?

[loses world war to slavs]

>loses world war to American supplying everyone

t. slavshit untermensch

Guess who lost and got permanently SLAV'D /pol/fag.

If alcohol didn't exist Slavs would probably have become Muslims. They have that oriental mindset like Arabs.

#slavshitsrekt

Germanics went and got themselves the rich roman lands and slavs then took the empty wastelands the germanics left behind. This is literally the reason why even until today the east is significantly less developed than the West.

slavs are bro tier though

t chinese

Based Slavs.

>t. another soulless being shaped as a human
fixed

No natural obstacles to invasions is why east is less developed, you;ve got your containment board, please use it

Sounds like someone from a former satellite/republic

are you a souless being shaped as a soulfull being shaped as a human?

Son, im an economic historian and I'm telling you that eastern europe not having roman infrastructure is an economic disadvantage they were never able to overcome.

I think you are wrong. Not inheriting infrastructure 2000 years ago is not an insurmountable task to recover from

>slavs
>white
>human

Pick two without slavs.

Survivors of Europe

Chads of Europe would be Italians, Frenchmen or Brits, basically someone charismatic who left a strong impression everyone follows.

Literally, each and every one of those things is a result of communism, and it's dark legacy.

>slavs are just russia
Fuck off amerifat.

no you are right
there are also the russian rape babies and the ottoman rape babies

>The Slavs are a mass of born subhuman slaves.
>AAAAHHH IVAN PLS DON'T RAPE MY GF ;_;
Gaymans are the true subhumans.

Except for things exclusive to Russia, the incorrect ones, things that don't make sense (>hold revanchist territory like königsberg) and traditional alcoholism.

>hiv+ rampant
Poland has lesser hiv prevelance than United Shitskins of America
>IQ lowest
Poland has higher IQ average than United Shitskins of America (Poland: 99, Amerifats: 98)
>dwindling birth rates
Same for Amerifats (excluding shitskins and spics)
>peddle your whore young girls for money
It's 2017, not 1992, dumb burger.
>try to immigrate even if it means cleaning aryan shit
If our jobs in the west are shit, then why do you complain that we "steal" them?
>education despondent
And amerifat education? A meme.
Lol unlike all those nigger gangs in the US.
In Poland it's lower than in Gaymany and France, dunno about the US of A.
>well educated braindrained, will do anything to leave their shitholes
Uhm noo sweetie, the most of our immigrants are the worst ones :)
>history of zerging, never invest in quality anything
Wow, didn't know Slavs are one person...
>hated by their rivals, anglos, americans, chinks and germanics
Chinks don't hate us at all. Amerifat education strikes again.
>hold revanchist territory like königsberg
How the fuck is Kaliningrad "revanchist", dipshit?
>terrible hygiene
Lol speak for yourself dirty anglo-suckson.
>low test men with trap chins
Kraut bitches didn't complain in 1945 :)

That's why they come to my country to clean toilets, because they're chads! Lol

kek slav genocide the post
will the subhumans ever recover?

No they are the Jamal of Europe

Slavischers anally devastated

T. A literal pollack kek
Don't you got some toilets to clean, Mateusz?

I have your mum to fuck, beta westerner :)

stfu and clean my superior anglo-saxon toilet you subhuman shit scrubber

Stfu and go suck tyrone's dick beta faggot.

Yeah I wonder why one of the biggest countries with a huge ass population to triumph others, in one of the coldest places in the world, in one of the most alcohol producing countries, have the most drunks. Le maths jus don make sense.

Overall, this might be worse than the turk shitposters.

lmao #slavlivesmatter

but no j/k they don't

typical response from a slav subhuman

>the only response le mustard race has to offer is an epic toilette maymay
Really makes you think

Iberian are barely germanic so basically it means northern France

>when you realize that the EU is only pushing migrant quotas on eastern europe so as to low-key genocide the immigrants
This whole sharia thing, groomings and gang rapes won't fly in slavland

Source?

>their ancestors brought white skin allele and blonde hair to Europe
>their ancestors are worshipped by Germanics as gods(Thor, Odin, Tyr)
>they contributed to science, invented things crucial for existence(meanwhile germanics invented a cheese slicer)
>high IQ
>women are the most beautiful on the planet(everyone heard of eastern euro beauty), thanks to their asiatic kick, they age gracefuly
>no terrorist attacks, mass shootings, countries are relatively safe compared to Western Europe and America
>nationalistic feelings of pride about their nations
>masters in math, reading and science according to PISA
>great at chess
>very rich and interesting history, much better than that of the British Isles(rape central of europe)
>history of conquest, elite units that swept through larger forces of enemies and still managed to obliterate them(Winged Hussars)
>founded cities in Eastern Germany, Denmark and even Sweden
>one of the most hygienic people in the world, Poland influenced France during Henry's reign. - introduced septic facilities and bath with regulated cold and hot water
>high test agressive men with wide jaws and faces, clear sign of steppe Aryan admixture

Source on that site?

>their ancestors brought white skin allele and blonde hair to Europe
>their ancestors are worshipped by Germanics as gods(Thor, Odin, Tyr)
Oh look, it's the Polish autist who thinks that Odin was literally an R1a Aryan warlord and that Germanics are a Satem R1a civilisation despite R1b dominating in Germanic populations and the Germanic language being Centum and obviously derived from R1b cultures. By the way, blonde hair and fair skin were already in Europe at the time of the Indo-European expansion.

Knowing how retarded you are the rest of your post is probably serious, but I'd rather not waste my time deconstructing in case you're just baiting.

>R1b dominating in Germanic populations
Nope it is around 30-40% at best

The Bell Beakers(R1b people) in Germany were basically French and Spaniards (R1b P312)

Germans were the I1/I2 serfs and were civilized by R1a people

not him, but you're wrong. mesolithic and neolithic europeans were pretty much dark-skinned, but had blue eyes.
fair characteristics were brought by indo-europeans and that is cwc, not yamna(inb4 it's all the same, since cwc derived from yamna) european steppe admixture comes from CWC, not Yamna like it was previously thought.

first germanic culture, if you can even call it that by that point was actually more akin to proto-balto-slavic than western european.

>Germans were the I1/I2 serfs and were civilized by R1a people
Yep, it's definitely you.
You do realise that R1b is the most frequent haplogroup in several Germanic countries, and that R1b has a higher frequency than R1a in EVERY Germanic country? Also yes I1/I2 Pre-Germanics were "civilised" so to speak by R1a populations, the resulting people and culture was not Germanic. The Proto-Germanic language and culture only began to develop with the onset of R1b cultures spreading to Southern Scandinavia and Northern Germany.

>mesolithic and neolithic europeans were pretty much dark-skinned, but had blue eyes.
Wrong. Mesolithic Western and Southern Europeans were dark-skinned with blue eyes. Mesolithic Northern Europeans had fairly light skin (darker than modern Europeans, though) with blue eyes and varying hair colours, including blonde and red. Mesolithic Eastern Europeans had fairly light skin (also darker than modern Europeans) and dark to blonde hair.
In the Neolithic, farming cultures spread from south-east Europe bringing light skin (again, still darker than modern Europeans) and brown hair and eyes. However, at the time of the Indo-European expansions, these farming populations had mixed extensively with the Mesolithic populations and as a result blue eyes and even lighter hair were not uncommon.
>fair characteristics were brought by indo-europeans and that is cwc
See above.
>european steppe admixture comes from CWC, not Yamna like it was previously thought.
Can you link me to the study that says this? As far as I am aware there's no solid proof that R1b Bell Beaker culture is not derived from the Yamnaya horizon.

Oops
* Also yes I1/I2 Pre-Germanics were "civilised" so to speak by R1a populations, but the resulting people and culture were not Germanic.

t. varg
yes, we all know blue eyes and blonde hair came from neanderthals. they were nordic.

>The ancient Yamnaya samples are located on the "eastern" R-GG400 branch of haplogroup R1b-L23, showing that the paternal descendants of the Yamnaya still live in the Pontic steppe and that the ancient Yamnaya population was not an important source of paternal lineages in present-day West Europeans.

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135962

Outside of Iberia Beakers were predominantly R1b. Neolithic pre Beaker Britain was l2 or l, after arrival of Beakers it went to 90% R1b after some time some of the l2 resurfaced a bit.

research-information.bristol.ac.uk/files/112769979/Olalde_et_al._2017_Nature_BellBeaker.pdf

i just copied the previous post from previous thread, i have no time for turbohaploautists.

>Abstract: The Bell Beaker Complex (BBC) was the first widely distributed archaeological phenomenon of western Europe, arising after 2800 BCE probably in Iberia and spreading to the north and east before disappearing at the latest by 1800 BCE. An open question is the extent to which the cultural elements associated with the BBC spread through movement of ideas or people. We present new genome-wide DNA data from 196 Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans – the largest report of genome-wide data in a single study to date – and merge it with published data to form a dataset with 109 BBC individuals that provides a genomic characterization of the BBC across its geographic and temporal range. In contrast to people of the Corded Ware Complex who were partly contemporaries of the BBC in central and eastern Europe and who brought steppe ancestry into central Europe through mass migration and replacement of local populations, we show that the initial spread of the BBC into central Europe from the Iberian Peninsula was not mediated by a large-scale migration but rather through communication of ideas. However, the further spread of the BBC beyond central Europe did involve mass movement of people. Focusing on Britain, which includes 81 of our new samples in a time transect from 3900-1300 BCE, we show that the arrival of the BBC around 2400 BCE was mediated by migration from the continent: British individuals associated with Beakers are genetically indistinguishable from continental individuals associated with the same material culture and genetically nearly completely discontinuous with the previously resident population.

>The arrival of the BBC in Britain can thus be viewed as the western continuation of the massive movement of people that brought the Corded Ware Complex and steppe ancestry into central Europe a few hundred years before.

at this point pretty much everyone agrees that bell beaker folk had less yamna admx than cwc

I'm not him tho

>t. varg
>yes, we all know blue eyes and blonde hair came from neanderthals. they were nordic.
Wtf, when did I even imply this? Fair(ish) skin, blonde hair and blue eyes have been found in Scandinavian and Eastern European Mesolithic populations, are you really going to deny this?
>Outside of Iberia Beakers were predominantly R1b. Neolithic pre Beaker Britain was l2 or l, after arrival of Beakers it went to 90% R1b after some time some of the l2 resurfaced a bit.
I agree and this has nothing to do with my previous post, but whatever.
>at this point pretty much everyone agrees that bell beaker folk had less yamna admx than cwc
Again, this isn't relevant to what I'm saying. All I'm saying is that the Germanic culture and language was not simply the result of "R1a Aryan Warlords™ conquering and civilising I1/I2 serfs", but rather the result of the spread of R1b Centum-speaking populations and culture into Southern Scandinavia and Northern Germany following the initial PIE expansions.

>being french
I've seen enough. MODS

Lmao who said this, I have my doubts

>Again, this isn't relevant to what I'm saying. All I'm saying is that the Germanic culture and language was not simply the result of "R1a Aryan Warlords™ conquering and civilising I1/I2 serfs", but rather the result of the spread of R1b Centum-speaking populations and culture into Southern Scandinavia and Northern Germany following the initial PIE expansions.
hardly. as previously stated, proto-germanic culture was satem before it shifted to centum. there are still signs of it in the language, especially scandinavian ones.

also, the pole if that's even him is not wrong. nordic/germanic pantheon is the same as greek and roman one. most likely of Mycenaean origin.(steppe r1a folk as well, mixed with indigenous greek population)

science.sciencemag.org/content/336/6080/466

>hardly. as previously stated, proto-germanic culture was satem before it shifted to centum.
Yes, and I wonder how this could have happened?
If we assume that Proto-Germanic culture was a direct descendant of the original CWC expansion into Scandinavia/Northern Germany (i.e. the Germanic urheimat), how do you explain the fact that R1b is more frequent than R1b in both of these regions, and by far in Northern Germany and Denmark in particular? Meanwhile in CWC Scandinavia, R1a is present while R1b is yet to be found whatsoever. It's readily apparent that there was at some point an R1b-led expansion into the Germanic urheimat.

* R1b is more frequent than R1a

beakers?

Beaker-associated individuals outside Iberia
(n=44) largely carried R1b lineages (84%), associated with the arrival of Steppe migrants in
central Europe during the Late Neolithic/Early Bronze Age2, . For individuals in whom we
could determine the R1b subtype (n=22), we found that all but one had the derived allele for the
R1b-S116/P312 polymorphism, which defines the dominant subtype in western Europe today40
Finding this early predominance of the R1b-S116/P312 polymorphism in ancient individuals
from central and northwestern Europe suggests that people associated with the Beaker Complex
may have had an important role in the dissemination of this lineage throughout most of its
present-day distribution.

>being this butthurt against your conqueror

Bell Beakers were R1b P312, it is a fact

Germans were first enslaved by Beakers, then, R1a people took pity of them and shared their language with them. I-serfs could not into Indo-Euro language so they turned it into Proto-G*rmanic.

Around Charlemagne's time, French conquered and genocided the Germans, and replaced the I-serfs with R1b French. The rest is history.

I don't know what the fuck you're on about i'm just saying the French are not humans and deserve what's coming to them.

any other questions?

Yes

ITT buttblasted g*rmanics

Exactly, R1b Beaker-derived Centum-speaking populations at some point expanded into the Germanic urheimat leading to the development of the Proto-Germanic language and culture.

That guy isn't me for a start. And your post is ridiculous but I'm sure you know that already.

proto-germanic culture and language came from cwc folk and greeks

>tocharian r1b
but tarim mummies were r1a

>just saying the French are not humans and deserve what's coming to them.

Typical buttblasted American

As this famous German said, America is a half-negroized and half-judaized

Your aggressive behavior is typical of a dying race impotent to fight against its fate

My bad then