What the FUCK is his problem

What the FUCK is his problem.
From .0086 almost instantly to .0096 and back

JUST GO UP YOU FUCKING SHITCOIN

f

how about you stupid ATH buyers just sell and GTFO. go buy some fucking omisego

I just figured out why walles do these strange pumps, but I won't tell because it will make me alot of money. It's not just about shaking weak hands, it has another purpose too.

anyone with half a brain is holding both OMG and NEO until at least mid-year

fuckin tell us you dickbag

I bought @0.0086 and @0.007 you fucktard.

anything above 0.004 is not "original gangsta"

its literally to pull in more buyers to take money from its that simple.

No, because if my theory is correct, I could easily apply for a pump group because I know they won't accept idiots. I'm testing it but so far I'm spot on.

that doesn't make any sense bro. i want that other guy to answer.

It's not the only reason.

>NEO
>will make me money

and nice, you figured out what washtrading is

you are a true "i bought neo at $2 LARPer"

Its not because of .

The quick pump serves the purpose of buying out all the weak hands in the range of the pump.

Coin is at .08 pumps to .088 FOMO carries it to .09 buy orders slow and then price retraces to .08 and the whale accumulated all the volume in between and will sell in 2 weeks when it pumps to .1

GG EZ

well guess what you're reported then

see now that makes sense. anyone who had sell orders in range of this pump was a dang fool.

I'm talking about pumps in general, it just so happens that NEO did something that my theory predicts, and also OMG.

Ride ark before NEO hits $10

that's what happens to shitcoins sweetie. They get pumped, then they get dumped.

if NEO was "getting dumped" don't you think it would like, you know, get dumped at some point

lmao imbeciles feeding the whales gg wp

I got my bags at ANS prices

I'll fill ya in

The other purpose is to sell at the fucking top (+1000 exp)

Yet another purpose (+500 exp) is riskier - but it is to trigger those sell walls and acquire - as they are confident they can push it further / it will go further (ie insider info)

Welcome to Level 3

protip - unless you are in the circle trying to ride the 2nd one will get you burnt unless - surrounding / upcoming events indicate crazy shit coming up real soon

>(+1000 exp)
>(+500 exp)
wtf is this an RPG

wtf are you even talking about bro that sounds like gibberish

Pump this

sorry, was referring to 'mr pump initiate' over there