/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

"Go away gains goblin!" edition

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Cryptoshills not welcome

Previous thread →

I have 50 shares of XIV going into tomorrow. How fucked am I?

WWR such huge potential, way under sold and will moon any day now.

Anyone riding this NAKetship?

I might buy in if it dips back to the $1.40s

Wish I was. Got in around 1.40 and sold for about a 2% gain not that long ago. I'm all in on ULTA at 211.68 average.

You still have time to buy some lube

>WEN

doubt

I have some ULTA too. What are the odds we get fucked up?

I've been watching it for a while. I a few shares back at $1.40 something but pussied out during the korea happenings to buy some safer dips. It was trading at $2-3~ seven months ago so who knows where it'll go.

Friendly reminder that DRYS is near it's 52 week low. Now is a great buy in time for a long term hold

If the market was really so down on ULTA, even more so than it has been the last three months, we wouldn't have ended at just 10% down on Friday. I'm optimistic about what'll happen this week.

BUMP

What did you mean by 52 week low with drys The 52 week low is $0.98

I said it was "near", which is a fair statement since the 52 week high is $799,680.00

>tfw markets open 6am where i live

:(

Fuck CEI

I'm EST and I wish Robinhood still opened earlier. Sometimes I'll wake up at 4-5am just to see the movement on my portfolio

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>mfw they're open at 9 my time

Means I still get sober before open

What strategies are you guys using for trading?

Usually buy high sell low. But sometimes I like to switch it up and buy low and sell high.

I just got a free share of groupon...

Give it to me straight guys,

am I going to make it?

U L T A
L
T
A

Be greedy when others are fearful, user or else you'll never get a GF

>$220+ by end of week

Who here /mbrx/?

S&P VIX futures are up 2.75%

I think there's a chance we might get fucked by the hurricane tomorrow

My two current watchers:

MGTI: ran up like 100% last few weeks.
DCTH: hit support at .12 with looming news can run to .30. also large institutional buy ins. Think vanguard just added like 112k worth to their portfolio.

AVEO to the moon today

PETMEDS

PEMDAS

Another tripfag. I'll give this one two weeks before he disappears never to be seen again.

Wait a minute, there's two. They always come in pairs.

$aveo to the moon. If you didn't get in on this back on Thursday when I told you then you've missed out. Ride this until it retraces, maybe Wednesday or Friday at the latest.

Here, Not sure why I didnt double up when it got as low as 2.15. Should get back to 2.70+. My Avg is 2.40.

Just sold ULTA for a massive 20 cent profit. I think it might dip further. Going to watch and see.

Where my BZUN lads on?

Will we get raped again? Are these Chinese stocks a scam?

Bought the UVXY meme. Hoping the hurricane fucks everything up.

CEI on its way up... To the MOON

CEI up 8.39% already

Nah

Day of the rope for UVXY negros. Market dont care about some dumb texans

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

We'll see about that.

>tfw invested in FCAU at 9.65 months ago and now it's 14.82
Wew, should I sell or hold?

who else here is catching the dead cat bounce at UNXL?

bought in at .06 and am already up 18%

well fuck

ill just sit in the corner with my xiv bags again

Fuck you weeb.
Long live Texas.

Sorry bro. I kid

If it makes you feel better my portfolio dropped off a fucking cliff today

Someone fix baba

Wait for JEEP sector sell.

This storm is seriously fucking shit up on the Texas coast. I mean you're going to see the effects of this for months to come because all these plants are shut down, you're going to see a big drop in lost revenue from earnings reports released for this quarter as well as spikes in all the companies related to home building in the area, plus all the companies who are going to move more people into the area to help with the restoration efforts.

Why is UWT DOWN 6% it should be UP 6% AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHB

hello

Good Morning

Got lucky

Morn'n shillm8

>It's the "I sold a stock premarket because it looked like it was dipping then panic bought back in at open because it was rising and panic sold because it was dipping and now its rising" episode again

Anyone buying oil related stocks? The hurricane took almost half of the refining power of Texas offline.

aobc

PETMEDS

In MOMO for the rebound

Way too oversold and Trump rumors mean nothing

i sold all my shit before it crashed lmao #winning

why besides the dip

do you think they'll do well on earnings?

Gasoline is what shot up. Crude oil is dropping. Just clarifying, in case someone buys something they shouldn't.

straight to the moon, hoss

way too cozy

just cuz buy dibb ;DDDD

Why won't this meme company die?!

dib acquired senpai

If things go bad, maybe they'll give me a shareholder discount on a gun to shoot myself with :D

What did they mean by this?

NXTD looks like its mooning.

Harvey didn't wash that gold mine right? NAK's chances of landing a partnership haven't been changed by this storm right? I'm scared.

NAK's mine is in Alaska, not Texas.

NAK shills don't even know where their operations are

Pure poetry

kek

ctrl+F NAK 5/5

Speaking of gold, it's apparently doing a thing.

Who dividends here?

Watcha holdin?

ALQA

I thought Texas was Alaska's bigger cousin.

XIV still holding its own today

So what should we buy with the storm? Gas stocks?

Sell NAK? I'm up .14 with 500 shares

NAK

All these gains in NAK and MNKD is all lost because of how much BABA dropped

everything is acting weird today i cant find a play

I dunno friend, I bought UVXY in pre-market and up quite a few shekelinis.

I brought JDST on friday before close. Why did I do that?

APVO......

pls........

psssst

over here user I got you senpai

OMG wil moon
dont believe me check them trend lines hoe

Bought 200 shares of JDST @ 51.99. Thinking about buying UWT if it hits below 12.

ECC
ORC
PSEC
NEWT
OHI
STX

You should have put a stop loss in, especially if you want to hold it overnight.

CIE, Houston based company, stock is down because of hurricane. Any other waterlogged Houston companies? Gotta be money to be made in the hurricane other then looting

I wouldn't touch Houston based companies with a 10 foot pole. With operations being shut down for a week potentially longer you're going to see the results in their earnings in the months to come. I mean honestly you're playing with fire investing in Houston based manufacturing. That's why your dow jones industrial average is down. If you want to profit on this invest in the rebuilding effort. That's where your safest bet is.

And I'm back in the red today. Three months of doing this and I still can't make steady gains.

>down 90% over the last year

i need a fucking time machine.

rubber boats, sump pumps, and drugs