ITT Terrifying philosophical quotes

ITT Terrifying philosophical quotes

Brainlet philosopher, who gives a shit what you say you think? What actually matters is what you do

why the hell are you on a philosopher board if you don't care about thinking? Is whining like a bitch all you "do"?

I'm saying that what you do is a better informer of what you believe, what you SAY has little relevance.

you were wrong all this time

>being spooked by the ego

Nothing terrifying there, merely a man looking into his raw core and finding a self-centered creature to no surprise.

Bump

Doing without thinking is a terrible combination.

To be fair ego is the deepest and most difficult thing to despook.

Diogenes was an intellectual giant to this little faggot, and that guy in fact pissed on people, who shit talked him.

>you can do anything to satisfy your needs
IF you can. And only if you want to. Plenty of obstacles to your goals aren't spooks, as in they aren't in your head.

If you don't want to do anything "bad", you don't need to believe that you are infringing on some metaphysical rulebook - objective morality, god, etc - these can only stop you if you are afraid of them (meaning "spooked").

Why is a man that is kind and generous as much as he is capable of being because that is what he wants for himself worse than a man that does so because he is afraid of being "bad".

btw, he wasn't an anarchist in any political sense. He just recognized that the law is only as real as people are able and willing to enforce it.

wow u so smart

acid xD

So seems like Stirner philosophy can be very attractive to real psychopaths

It's a philosophy for alphas and sigmas who are often called "psychopaths".

tfw using tomorrow theme, and cant read this

>Striner advocating that you should murder and rape if you want

>my
>I

Hahaha

t. Buddha

Open in a new tab, numbnuts.

>rationalizing love with self interest

Edgy

i cannot pee pee into the same swimming pool two times