Ark

So guys... Serious question here:

At the Fintech conference last week, it was announced that the Ark developers are working on >ARK Smart contracts

If they pull this off, along with:

>Smart bridging
>Mobile Wallets
>Ledger support
>Partnering with Ethereum after they successfully executed an ethereum smart contract using ARK smart bridging.
>Ark credit cards next year
>Multiple coding languages added to the platform, including Ruby, PHP, and others
>Having the best looking Wallet and most user friendly wallet in crypto
>Making you stake your coins without having your computer on

How will this coin NOT be a top 5 coin? I mean, it will be the most useful crypto around in a few years... They are basically building any possible feature into the platform.

I'm kicking myself for not investing way more when I had the chance to buy under $1 :(

It will pull a NEO eventually... The thing is, the market moves on NEWS... Only the select few smart people who actually does some homework and follow the news (before they are announced obviously..) will be rewarded heavily..

Ark will hopefully be my retirement in a few years, haha!

Sounds like they are ......... over-promising!

Ark smart contracts? Hope youre not full of shit... that would be HUGE!

They DEVS is one of the biggest groups I've seen in crypto... They can work 10x as fast as any other devs, because they are so many..

Told you kids to get on this in the wee hours last night. ORCA DELIVERS AGAIN.

Not a lie.. I believe you can find the Fintech video on Youtube.. Go check for youself

Smart contracts won't work vital already said he wouldn't allow it tough luck kids

Or people realizing Arks insane potential.. Still undervalued like crazy!

The smart ones buy ideas / technology and hold. Day traders usually cuck themselves by FUD swelling and FOMO buying. I bought Ark at a prior (high then) price of 26k. I promptly sent it to my wallet.

Won't allow it? Why do you think ARK is coding their OWN smart contract's?
Ethereum will be replaced by ARK in a couple of years.. hahaha

very GOOd point, pajeet. thanks to you! my friend!

I bought $130 worth when it was 70 cents. I bought 2000 more at it's last ATH.

This is a $100 coin. We're gonna be rich.

I can actually see this happening.. I mean, the development of Ark is going extremely fast. They spoil their investors with loads of updates all the time, while ETH... well.. Seems to be resting, doing jackshit lately.. any news on ether lately? LOL

ARK IS MOONING, HOLY SHIIIEEEET

Dumping my LSK for ARK... How ironic.. But bigger potential in ARK after some research.
Especially like having only 51 Delegates, makes faster transactions in the future compared to Lisk

What will happen to the price when the ICO's start?

Arks circulating supply and total supply makes this coin one to watch. Its numbers match up with XMR and LTC

It's gonna go nowhere, because this coin is another fucking shitcoin and Smart Contracts is now a meme word because of how many shitcoins have implemented that tech. There is no difference in ETH smart contracts, NEO smart contracts, or anything.

Don't let this shit coin fool you.

are you fucking retarded

>t. eth bag holders

the word is smart bridge you utter fucking mongoloid and its use case is totally different go kill yourself you shit tier fudder

>ETH Bagholders
>Rose from $330 to $380
hmmmmm...

>Smart bridge
>Allow the icos we host to be all used as part of the same network!
>It'll be cool, so many icos, so much tech
>Definitely original please do not steal
Wow, whose thought of this technology before? Probably not the 5 way more popular and successful shitcoins that do the same exact thing as Ark with a working product.

Prove me wrong retard... Oh.. You cant? Hahahahaha

>ETH is doing jack shit lately

Its been pumping for a week and Metropolis drops next month you delusional retard

>muh fancy sounding eth upgrades

You're a fucking moron who is never going to make any money.

Kids, lets not let the Goldman Sachs Fud shills distract us. Ignore them. Onward, upward.

i already did by investing in non-eth coins. mad?

I own both ETH and ARK you fucking dipshit. All I'm saying is it's preposterous to say that ETH is doing nothing right now. You people are fucking morons.

There is no other crypto that has smart bridge, dumbass.

I own Eth as well. Cool the jets turbo. It will be fine. A little fud on the part of ark only's isnt going tobaffect it in any way. Lets all get along.

>> They are basically building any possible feature into the platform.

You answered your own question.

Look up "scope creep".

*Rubbing hands togehter*

Sweet sweet gains!!!

Ark is the comfiest coin im holding... Will buy more next pay check

Same feeling... hahah