>26
>Everyone around me is a millionaire, even people younger
>I have < $50k in my bank account and I work like a dog

Anyone else know these feels?

26 and only 50k? How do u fuck up so bad? I'm 22 and have 7.5m and didn't even try

I should clarify, working like a dog means I have two jobs and work weekends.

same here. im 21 and just fart around all day and have over 15 million in the bank somehow

Wow user you suck I just left my mothers womb yesterday and already have 4 Bugatti's

I'm 7 and have 4 mil in the bank
kys

I'm a Billionaire, i'm only 24.

>Everyone around me is a millionaire

Either you're a commoner who's friends with saudi oil barons or that's just an extreme exaggeration. Most 20-somethings barely make 40k a year

you literally just have to buy and sell Crypto for a few months. I'm 22 and only had $300. Turned it into several million in a few weeks

I'm 18 and I made 800k last year posting upskirt pics of girls on public transport to insta

I literally just ride the train all day

I really wish I was exaggerating, but I'm not. They are all loaded as fuck and I have no idea how..

Ask them? Statistically they've just got rich parents.

Im 13 and i can confirm i literally buy shitcoins shilled on biz and im approaching my first trillion.

idiot. i started with $100 and turned it into $15 million

> not making 1 trillion a couple days after dumping $100 of life savings in crypto

The market cap says 150 billion but its a lie to hide all the young trillionaires in crypto

Half the time they'll say they started a software company and the other half of the time it's a hookup from their parents.

Still though, it's brutal living in this area. I feel subhuman as fuck.

I started with 5 cents and turned it into half of what you have

Statistically, I have returned a much higher % than you

Not all of us started with a silver spoon of 100$ in our mouths, some of us had to make our millions from the bottom

FUUUUUUUUCK
IM GONNA KMS NOW

I''m 16 and a multi-millionaire. Got my first mining rig for my 8th birthday. Kys OP you're never gonna make it.

I'm 26 and got $4k to my name. Probably $20k by next week, though. Step it the fuck up.

>tfw I'm 23 with less than $15k, half of which is in crypto

Are you guys not surrounded my millionaires?

I used to but then:
> Be me, 22 year old college graduate
> Only have $30k in bank
> Make an account online, pretending to be a female
> Make some money here and there from desperate lonely men
> Find early crypto adopter that sends bitcoin to pretty girls for no reason
> Proceed to collect $40k in bitcoin off of him over 1 month
> Bitcoin goes up 35% since
> Buy a few shitcoins for fun
> Some of them being NEO and ARK
> Comfy

Now when you say >Pretending to be female...

Same here, im 12 and somehow have 3.6 billion in the bank

i sold a pizza for bitcoins in 2003 now im a billionaire

best thing ive ever seen on biz

a dollar per cock?

im 23
made 1k everyday from prostitution.

are you even trying OP? I found a penny on the ground in 2009 and traded for some crypto. thought nothing of it till 2016 when I started making some judicious trades. I now own. over 4% of the crypto market and just spend all day fucking with prices to piss off fags like you

Fucking idiot. I started with 10 dollars and am now sitting on 100k.

I haven't even been born yet and I already have 3 whole bitbeans. In the year I'm born, that will be the equivalent of 16 hextillion dollars in your time's currency (adjusted downwards for deinflation).

> how did you get rich?
> bought bitcoin in 2011 my dude

JUST

>TFW you are only a millionaire but all your friends are penta and deca-millionaires

why even live

>When your Millionaire friend needs to borrow your solid gold yacht

I can't imagine that life.

if I ever meet someone irl who got rich because of that and is now living a comfy af life there is a real possibility I'll kill him out of pure jealousy.
yes jelly, yes butthurt, yes probably a wagecuck soon, yes I don't enjoy life in any possible way, yes too afraid of death

maybe this is purgatory.

Keep working hard and put your savings in smart investments. Find something that makes you happy. Who gives a fuck if someone else has money? Good for them.

There's enough room on the boat for all of us. We're gonna make it, guys.

this but 32 and 160K in debt

27 sitting on negative $20K

i started with 25 cents and turned it 3 billion in 6 years doing penny slots.

oh yeah?
i make a killing selling used up bikinis for little girls on ebay. i call it a yard sale.

i sell Reeses pieces from the creases greases of my 9 nieces in the name of jesus.