WTF!? I hate Caesar now!

WTF!? I hate Caesar now!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catacombs_of_Paris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bunch of whiners

I hate that picture, does anyone realize that it was Celts that helped defeat the Galatians. The Pergamon kings always hired mercenaries.

Romans were literally the Nazis of antiquity.

I can't really take anyone who unironically uses the word "holocaust" seriously.
It just stinks of exaggeration.

Like "hecatomb".

Reminder it's impossible to kill 1.000.000 gauls in 8 years, where are all the bones?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catacombs_of_Paris

>does anyone realize that it was Celts that helped defeat the Galatians
So it wuz celts who defeated other celts?

Very sad. Italy should pay reparations to Bretons, and Welsh.

Yes. The same as it was the Inca that defeat the Inca empire.

Much more than that

>celts invade and pillage multiple times
>romans finally able to defend themselves
>we dindu nothing! we victim! ahh pagan gods that don't exist help us!

>celts invade and pillage multiple times
preemptive strikes, totally justified.

wtf think of the 6 gorrillion give reparations now Italy

>holocaust
lolno, there was not even a significant genetic displacement. in msot of western/central europe--just the creation of a roman heemonny & some cultural assimilation.

>empire

>"preemptively" sacking rome like 300 years before Caesar enters the picture

ITALY PAY REPARATIONS
RIGHT
NOW

Vae Victus

So is it just a sensationalist name or does he spend however many hours whinging about the poor celts?

MUH SIX GORILLION CELTS

Celts contributed nothing to humanity and had it coming

Except iron working in Europe, at the least.

>celtic
>holocaust

What do you mean? The Romans didnt get iron working from the celts.

Six hours of ''Celts weren't particularly good, but Caesar was downright evil."

In the end he says that Italians no longer speak Latin but Gaelic is still spoken so the Celts won after all.

Gladius is literally a Celtic sword.
I say this as someone who goes "pffffffffffffffffffffffffft"when someone mentions Celtic """"""""""""""genocide"""""""""""""""

>>In the end he says that Italians no longer speak Latin but Gaelic is still spoken so the Celts won after all.
lol, wtf
do people really care this much

Probably meant chain mail

Well that's disappointing. Time to wait another six months and hope the next one is interesting.

Their weapons and armor were undoubtedly based off of Gaulish designs, and if I recall correctly the first iron working in Europe was from the Hallstatt culture.

That happened when the Jews genocided a shit ton of Romans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

"Celt" is the stupidest meme word in existence

OMG Caesar was literally Hitlerz!!! What a bait title. You can't compare the extermination of minority groups by Hitler to Caesar's ruthlessness to secure territory and victory. Caesar was a real fascinating figure and recognized a lot in history as a hero and a great man obviously. It's questionable if he was good but it's really bad when these historical figures are compared to our standards today.

Whittling a complex figure like Caesar to evil is amateur hour. What a joke.

>preemptive
>justified
Pick one and only one

Is he literally retarded? Italian is closer to latin than gaulish is to whatever inbred welsh speak.

It would be fine if notre used by retarded brits who speak english and behave like the english but don't want to be english.

shut up you salty colonial

>This is what romeaboos actually believe

They were fighting to liberate themselves from Roman tyranny after Roman armies sacked and looted their city a few decades prior.

Not only that but he is still wrong. Latin is still spoken today and there are probably more schools teaching kids Latin than there are Irish and Welsh schools teaching children Gaelic etc.

the only reason they ever got treatment any worse than any other group was because they were extremely rowdy, uncooperative, and attempted rebellions every other decade. They weremt treated any worse than any other conquered territory. The romans didnt really go into full-gear "fuck jews" mode until they had dealt with like a hundred years of unrest, and every time they moved legions away to help somewhere else the jews would start genociding nonjews. They were the worst subjects an empire could ask for, and it took literally displacing them to keep the region pacified. If they just played their cards right and stopped being backstabbing pricks every single time the opportunity presented itself, they would have been treated no different than anyone else. Instead they got the gaul treatment because thats what you get for constantly rebelling whenever the military leaves.

If ever a group had something coming, it was the jews.

This.

Helmets too, but Roman stuff was overal a blend of Celto-Hellenic stuff and not directly lifted from either.

Why do people even listen to this guy? He's an idiot.

Hadrian did nothing wrong, desu

>Bunch of disparate tribal hillbillies under hundreds of different leaders
>No overarching government or leader
>Empire

> a sacrifice consumed by fire

Not everything is about the six million you kike

They killed them with fire, it was literally a holocaust

i hate hitler, but this is totaly true

>empire of the celtic race
>needing a single ruler

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederation

they went to war with each other tho

kek, neo pagans/celts are pathetic

>if you've internal disputes then youre not an empire anymore
rome btfo

>In the end he says that Italians no longer speak Latin but Gaelic is still spoken so the Celts won after all.
ROMANZ BTFOOO

So did the Romans, the Chinese, the Persians and many other ´empires´

>celt empire
They are getting desperate

>You can't compare the extermination of minority groups by Hitler to Caesar's ruthlessness to secure territory and victory.

Yes you can. Hitler would tell you that the removement of jews and what not was to secure power and victory.

>notre
french user?

>In the end he says that Italians no longer speak Latin but Gaelic is still spoken so the Celts won after all.
that is the worst statement i've ever heard in my life i want to die

Italian literally is modern Latin wtf

also the branch of celtic that gaulish belonged to has gone completely extinct. gaelic has nothing to do with the gauls. that's like saying babylonian culture never disappeared because people in the middle east still speak arabic which is also a semitic language.

>Slovakia
>700-100 BC

W
E
W

>In the end he says that Italians no longer speak Latin but Gaelic is still spoken so the Celts won after all
Italian is way closer to Latin than any extant Celtish is to Gaulish.
Also, Latin so thoroughly destroyed Gaulish, that the modern day Gauls speak fucking French, a Latin derivate.

Yeah, I wouldn't call a confederation an Empire, I'd call it a confederacy.

They deserved it desu.

>Nazis were the romans of the contemporary era

Fixed that

top fucking kek

Hitler was a moron so of course he would. Not Caesar.

Thanks, but I'll stick with Titus Pullo and Lucius Vorenus, like all REAL Americans!

>Gaelic is still spoken

wont be in 100 years, I'll tell you that

>DARTH VADER
>CLINT EASTWOOD
>TIME MACHINE
Caesar was fucking awesome

Is that a Zulu shield on his arm?

Yeah, he draws some parallels between their war with the bongs and the gauls against rome, as well as the american indians

isn't a lot of it from relatively recent revivalism anyways?