Discuss legitimate ways to not pay taxes

Fact: Everyone with 1BTC will soon be as rich as this man.
How can we make sure the government keeps their Jew hands off of our hard work and speculation.

The only thing I can think of is selling Btc in real life for cash. Like you meet up with someone and they hand you $10,000 for .0001 Btc

Other urls found in this thread:

nomadcapitalist.com/2014/04/06/top-5-expat-friendly-countries-with-no-capital-gains-taxes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then what are you supposed to do with the cash?

just use a bitcoin atm.

pay your share you fucking nigger

Cash will be for throwing at degenerate strippers and homeless yuppies

No.

What do you think? Spend it on goods and services, or hoard it.

Money orders are great for paying bills.

Go into altcoins.
Have you seen the news lately? BTC is not private (not news) this has been and will be used in order to fuck up tax evaders.
Privacy related altcoins (XMR, eth with Zsnarks), decentralized exchanges are the way to go.

>Hard earned
Nice try guy

>Get TenX card.
>Use it to buy groceries, and everything else you need
>buy money orders with TenX card to pay rent.

If you wanna launder huge sums of money im sure theres a ton of ways. If you really dont wanna pay taxes im guessing you dont like the first world country you live in, so just launder the money and go live like a king in a developing 3rd world country.

Can't Btc be mixed?
I send it to a mixing service, they send me fresh coins. No one knows where mine went

The dead have no riches

mixing service? elaborate user

>If you really dont wanna pay taxes im guessing you dont like the first world country you live in

These things got nothing to do with each other.

HOW do you niggers think silk road, alpha bay, got busted?

It's impossible to make BTC private, you guys should research more before buying shit.

>poorfags thinking they can evade taxes
nothing ever changes

>The only thing I can think of is selling Btc in real life for cash. Like you meet up with someone and they hand you $10,000 for .0001 Btc
Lmao, i wonder how long it would take to get robbed/kidnapped using this method.

Anyway, what is stopping you from flying to a 3rd-world tax haven country, withdrawing all your cash and sticking it in a bank?

He means a tumbling service, it basically removes your connection to the coins on the blockchain.

>successfully tumble $10k worth of bitcoins
>because the mempool was full, you've spent $6k on transaction fees to get through the tumble cycle
bravo blockstream

>don't bank
>cash out in 3rdworld
>buy goods
>resell not in gold obviously (ALTS)

This is the best method for bitcoin fuck the cfr!!!!!!

Or go to serpicoin.com and cash out anonymously

Or send btc to serpicoin.com and have ltc transferred out. So easy...

Nice thx

how much do these services cost?

and wtf are you supposed to do when converting to fiat?

They cost you your life outside of prison.

Tumblers are no longer effective against the blockchain analysis tools of law enforcement.

The guy running Alphabay was tumbling his bitcoin, and thinking he was safe, and that's how he was caught.

The answer you are looking for is Monero. Specifically going:

Cash > localMonero > Monero > localMonero > cash.

Pay your taxes.

pretty much this... no matter what you do with it, the BTC will always leave a little trace for (((them))) to follow

BTC was not even meant to be anonymous. The potential for limited anonymity is only alluded to in the whitepaper, not stated as a goal or guaranteed to be possible.

Hello, american intelligence agency

>pay your share
My government does nothing to protect me from the risks of crypto, they do nothing to support crypto, they actively stifle enthusiasm, innovation and adoption... yet they demand 25% of my crypto gains. Yeah, let me just pay the salaries of the people who want to fuck up my earning potential...

If you're a burger move to Puerto Rico. You're exempt from US federal tax and they have no capitol gains tax for individuals.

Don't work and eat out of dumpsters.

TFW the cost to launder money is frequently higher than taxes and criminals do it because they run criminal enterprises.

you realise the ledger is public right? If you're smallfry you'll get away with it because they only chase so many people up, but it's not exactly foolproof.

could do it with monero though

crypto gains are tax-free here after hodling for one year
even if they tax cryptosk, you can just pay gold and sell it after one year
tax free again
Im not too worried about taxes

>BTC is not private (not news) this has been and will be used in order to fuck up tax evaders.
Well, if you open up a company in a tax haven you will pretty much have no taxes to pay. If the owner of your wallets occurs to be just that company on the Caymans you can use and exchange them however you want. It isn't even illegal to use a credit card in normal taxed countries that are from a tax haven country. Your BTC will be protected and your normal money bank account as well.

im assuming theres lots of puerto ricans there? yes? ill pass

My government has an effective 80% tax rate on people who work a decent job in order to fund a social security ponzi we will never benefit from and a population replacement scheme we suffer from. As a native and top student, I was discriminated against since childhood, while literal terrorists were invited to meet the president. I'd rather die in poverty with a 200 BTC balance than give a cent to a society so hostile to me.

I'm living in South Tyrol. I'm not gonna give my money to some dirty italians.

>Fact: Everyone with 1BTC will soon be as rich as this man.

Where?

This is Nazi. Gib monies. Now.

die

offshore llcs and trusts desu senpai

>as rich as this man.
A dead man?

not him but should apply to germany

these

im not paying 1 cent towards ungrateful subhumans

oh that is so sad to hear, you poor thing living in a evil opressive country where your region has a special statute and pays only half of the iva (vat) from the rest of the country. go fucking yodel somwhere else faggot

Fuck off Pajeet, the designated astroturfing street is on plebbit not here

>$10,000 for .0001 Btc
Holy shit man, you are larping as if the entire btc market cap will replace gold and greens.

How is it no longer effective?

Move to singapore, renounce old citizenship and cash out. No capital gains tax on personal income. Why else do you think the russian skeleton and fagbook eduardo guy are living there.

cash out on localbitcoins for cash

Die taxfagster

8===D~-=~.

I'm curious as to what UStards believe they are missing out on by leaving their country and moving to a place that isn't pretend-land, like many of the supposed "shitholes" (americans say this while living in a place that rapidly produces mental illness in humans and only appears to not be a shithole in so far as the shithole is made of polymer instead of wood or stone).

Because I've been to a great deal many "shitholes" and I will be moving to one permanently after much consideration.

The "high" mental illness is because everyone here can afford a psychologist/therapist. You fags just have higher rates of undiagnosed autism

Renouncing citizenship costs about $2000 and is higher if anyone suspects it is for tax reasons. You can research this.

There IS a way to do that OP, but it's mostly just having foreign relatives cash out and then quietly give you the money as gifts.

Keep it in Monero

Dude the spread on ATMs are retarded.

The automated control of bank accounts is generally done on accounts that go over a certain value, either in regular earnings or in average stocked money.
The exact amount varies by country, but the rule of thumb is that the lower the money you have lying around, the lower your chance of being checked.

So what do you do?
You get a safety deposit box.

Every month, you take out money from your account and you make it cash. At the same time, you ask the lady at the counter to visit your SDB and deposit money in there.
It won't pay interest, but the 4% you're losing on that will be repaid and beyond by the 40%+ you'd be paying in taxes on it.
So what if you need money to do things?
You just use methods that don't go through your bank (paypal, moneygram, online accounting, etc) so pour in the money, and use it instantly, never giving the state an opportunity to link it to your person.

This works in every civilized country on Earth.
Of course this means America is out, since they seriously live under the Orwellian system of "credit rating" and they're actively punished for not having debts and paying things in cash, so any tax benefit you might get from this will be outweighed by your credit plummeting because you dared to not have your money shackled by banks

Retarded. Tax is a forced liability which will bring you in great trouble if you don't comply . How di you have the nerve to say "your share" om robbery

Tax is theft, there is no argument against this.

herp derp

Seems retarded. You're always going to have an income paper trail so long as you are receiving deposits to a bank account. Pretty trivial to ignore the withdrawals into cash.

Your understanding of American credit is incorrect, also. Nobody cares if you have no debt so long as you had a reliable history of paying debts on time at one point in the not so distant past. No clue what this has to do with the original question.

>Nobody cares if you have no debt so long as you had a reliable history of paying debts on time at one point in the not so distant past.
How convenient of you to ignore the way credit rating plummets if you go years without taking a mortgage or using credit cards.

And the system isn't perfect of course, it's just supposed to protect medium earners. The point isn't to make you foolproof, it's to evade the check in the first place.
Sanctions for tax evasion are much more lenient in first world countries, it's not a life-ending tragedy like in America.
So in the end even if you keep up this system for years, when you get caught you still end up in the green after paying your dues.

>You're always going to have an income paper trail so long as you are receiving deposits to a bank account.
>The automated control of bank accounts is generally done on accounts that go over a certain value

well then, what is the truth? it's true they'd have a record of the deposits, but what is this business about certain account balances being "under the radar" so to speak?

call the cops!

Both posts are true.
But my system is supposed to avoid the check in the first place.
In-depth trackings of your earnings is time-costly, and the IRS won't bother unless they have solid suspicion of your wrongdoings.

So yes, it still leaves your ministrations public, it just avoids having anyone taking a closer look.

Move to a country with no capital gains taxes. See:
nomadcapitalist.com/2014/04/06/top-5-expat-friendly-countries-with-no-capital-gains-taxes/

to not pay taxes is to not be legit. if you use a loophole in which you legally pay less taxes, that's legit and also legal

set up legitimate bitcoin ATM business

banks wont bat an eyelid for large cash withdrawals

Take in cash and sell your BTC through the ATM

large cash deposits and withdrawals

rolling for death

Pay some taxes on Crypto. If they ever catch you and they see you paid nothing, you can't claim ignorance and they will rape you. If you pay something, they'll put you on a payment plan.

dude, if you only spend the bitcoin and dont "sell" it then thats not a taxable event

Just don't pay them faggot.

When Bitcoin was $600 last year where were all the tax threads? Nowhere to be found, because now you have retards that got in and want to cash out and are scared of the IRS boogeyman

Enjoy fomo buying back in dumbfucks

My nigga. Haven't seen this in ages.

It's taxable if you bought altcoins with your BTC (at least here in the states)

German detected. But I agree.

was meant for

that's true, but I wouldn't worry about reporting too much. I read that in 2015 only 800 people nationwide reported any crypto gains. Nobody is reporting crypto anything, and they don't have the resources to go after everyone. Until exchanges like Poloniex are forced into IRS reporting requirements you'll likely be okay not reporting any altcoin trades.

Thats shitty bro. Still need to pay taxes or you will go to jail. Government will get its money trust me. No need to act like a nigger when you're balling
>But user rich people do it all the time

As an American jew who loves his country and would die for it I must say. This would be the biggest jew move and quite pathetic of you honestly.

for the usa
>Virtual currencies are property for tax purposes
>Income is taxable, even if you are paid in virtual currency

t. happy yuropoor

fuck off I know the money goes towards subhumans anyway

buy gold with bitcoin ASAP

cringe

good goy

Nigger how the fuck would that work? The USA and Eritrea are the only countries that tax you based on citizenship, not residency. That means if you live in the EU, Russia, Saudi Arabia, anywhere that isn't the USA, you STILL have to pay the IRS taxes on top of whatever taxes you pay in the country in which you reside and work. FFS those are the only countries that tax people on their winnings in the Olympics.