Tfw successfully scammed someone for the first time today

>tfw successfully scammed someone for the first time today

that's not nice dude

who what where when why how?

cool what was the scam user?

delete this nasty looking chink fuck, plz and ty

you are a shitty person

Good job OP. Don't post this chink ever again.

you are a piece of shit human being

He's literally Satoshi though. He's Satoshi, the guy who made Bitcoin. What is wrong with you?

I'd tell you but you'd have to pay me first, Satan.

Nice trips.

I feel bad actually. He trusted me.

Who is this?

Hey are you that indian scammer trying to sell us your 18% daily gains bitrex bot?

Proud of you man. Knew you could do it.

Now go feed your kids.

di.ck

Did you duplicate someone's adamantite armor in Runescape?

> I'd tell you but you'd have to pay me first

Then this thread is useless. Move along people.

Karma will get you back sooner or later user

Hope you don't go bald

Years of having been scammed and failing to scam others on Runescape has prepared me to not feel bad doing this.

I actually felt bad when my scam worked but then I remembered Runescape and felt better again.

No shit, it's a joke. Move along. If I tell you I can't do it again. Calm down and share some scams of your own. That's what this is.

See He's the guy who made Bitcoin.

What was hour scam m8. I've wanted to scam people and it's so easy but I feel bad

>play EVE online for the first time
>meet some veteran who wants to help new players
>says he'll x10 my money easy if I send him a million in game
>tfw

at least tell us how much money you made, hope it was worth it

Anyone ever notice how in a typical 2-parent family, everybody has been in the woman's vagina? Everyone has been inside the mother at some point.

Also buy ETH and I think the Fed will raise interest rates again but it'll cause the stock market to crash in 2018.

Told my mom

>Anyone ever notice how in a typical 2-parent family, everybody has been in the woman's vagina? Everyone has been inside the mother at some point.

Follow up to this, at some point your mother probably sucked your fathers dick and then kissed you.

You guys tell me some good scams and I'll tell you what I did.

Yeah but that's not so bad to me. It's just weird knowing that when a family is sitting around eating breakfast together or something, literally everyone in that room has spent a significant amount of time physically inside the woman.

not really a scam but when i was in grade 9 i got this kid to pay me for some homework i was going to do for him, i never finished it and he wasnt going to pay me so i found him in the playground and tried to stab him with a sharp piece of metal, nobody was hurt but he was so scared he payed up after that, everybody else thought i was crazy though.

What's wrong with that?

Hacked restaurant reward app for over $400 of free meals.

Purchased $10,000 worth of bitcoin on xcoins then disputed charges on ebay and my credit card.

Wtf. Is this a meme?

>He's literally Satoshi though. He's Satoshi, the guy who made Bitcoin. What is wrong with you?

Looks like a criminal, tho. Like a psych.
I suddenly believe that CIA asser story now ...

That's somewhat unlikely unless you're some 15 years old burger. As recently as the late 90s, sucking dick was that thing you bought your woman a bracelet for and happened once in a blue moon.

TOP KEK, very sad that you believe in this shit, so you'll never be rich some day. Enjoy poverty