BTH vs BCC final round

strawpoll.me/13805211

pick a winner biz. Let's put this question to rest

i wanna put that booty to rest
>if you catch my drift

me too,bro. Me too.

what if bcc were being used by the banksters to cripple btc's hash rate. then they could conveniently create a new 'bitcoin' as a solution.

they could already mine a shitload of it and sell it out to normies for maximum profits. they have more than enough cash in order to pump trillions into it.

>i only wear it because it's comfortable

Spoiler Alert:
>BCH Loses

Nice! Just sold 100k!

>You will never touch that bootay
>You will always be a virgin

GIVE ME A GIRLFRIEND WITH A FAT ASS RIGHT NOW REEEE

If you get cryptorich you can hire the best whores that will make it at least feel real

Thank you for your meme

you realise most people cant post on this board because you faggots constantly post half naked women.

congratulations. you've successfully constructed your echo chamber.

fuck off faggot
don't browse at your wage slave factory then

This

Blue boards = no nudity, and although it isn't technically nudity, please stoppen bitte

You realise people avoid Veeky Forums entirely when at work? Its the insta get fired site thus your argument is invalid

i don't get it
where can you browse image boards with no issue, but get in serious trouble if a woman in thong shows up on your screen?

other than, like, middle schools?
those are a huge loss indeed

My friend got fired for browsing R/niggers. That's about like browsing a board here.

The posts about bcc after the split are crazy compared to the posts about bcc right up to the split.

It's like 90% of the board is just manipulation.

should have bought bitbean

They have bags they're afraid to sell before the next moon happens after they sell

They know BCC does what BTC is supposed to

They know their coin is shit.

lmao

are u srsly hodling bcash?

Cash fixed the scaling problem.
Core didn't, and they most likely never will.

Stop FUDing and respond to this

why do i get kicked out of the gym for trading on my phone while perving on bitches when these broads literally only go to the gym to get perved on
wtf so unfair

BCH fixed the scaling problem by having no one use it.

BCH raises Bitcoin's transaction capacity from 3 transactions per second... to 6 transactions per second. And doubles the required disk usage and more than doubles the network usage.

The Lightning Network coming to Bitcoin has no theoretical transaction limit. It can make Bitcoin compete with Visa by having thousands of transactions per second. Without requiring much more disk and network usage. It also lets transactions confirm *instantly*.

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

>pump and dump BCH
>really make it
>buy mail order wife

how would they even find out?