Go to sleep

>go to sleep
>wake up
>first thing to do: check blockfolio and check if I'm rich finally

>nope
>time to piss

balance

Every fucking day

>Check Blockfolio just to see if you haven't fucked up your lifesavings.

>wake up
>my $100 dollars turned into $150

Looks like I don't have to go to work today

>mfw people expect to be rich from a bunch of computers doing shit

nigger

>yfw that actually happens

Jokes on you

Another day, another 5% boost.

Feels good man.

>wake up, check blockfolio
>see if I'm rich
>yup, still rich

>another day another 5% lost
FTFY

>go to sleep with 10% gain
>place a new buy order
>buy at ATH
>lose 60% of portfolio value
>cry

Only if you own shitcoins.

I'm up 360% this month.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about about crypto, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Bitbean Brigade, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pumps on SIGT, and I have over 300 confirmed BTC. I am trained in logistical whale surfing and I’m the top ATH dumper in the entirety Bittrex. You are nothing to me but just another normie. I will dump you the fuck out of your cuckwages with precision of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about crypto over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whales across the internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your crypto wallet. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can take your money in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my netbook. Not only am I extensively trained in PnD, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the discord chat channels and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable gains off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking BROKE, kiddo.

Money is just a numbers game. Having a few million dollars doesn't really make you rich.

Give me yours then.

deep

I may have just done this:

yolo

lmao

>How can our eyes be real if mirrors aren't real

the navy seal always makes me chuckle .
> 5x shitcoin gains behind you .