Images of the eastern front

>one of the last buildings to remain standing in southern Stalingrad.

Wehrmacht mobilizing for the battle of kursk, the biggest battle in human history.

>starting a fight with the third post

Smart move, it'll keep your shit from getting 404'd by a bugs thread.

?

>when you are playing the Grain elevator map in RO2 and you're stuck with rifleman and you keep getting your shit fucked up by people with SMGs in the close quarters

>meat-grinders in the stairwells
>leading sneak attacks through the side passages
>having only a few guys on each side with no tickets left

good times

Lets not get too grimdark m8s.

Is this the famous supper before being burn alive at a barn?

resting soldier in the Carpathian mountains 1916

nice pictures, horrible war.

this is staged as fuck

Why do you think that?

is that the grain elevator in stalingrad?

Of all the WW2 pics out there, you pick this one to call staged? The one with everyone facing away from the camera and nothing really noteworthy taking place?

no, afaik that's a video from the Warsaw uprising , Polish with captured German equipment

*Poles

Is RO2 dead now after the release of Vietnam? this made me want to get back in

nigger its not dead at all

Great, many thanks

Its actually the complete opposite of what you thought. All the good serbs are fucking full 24/7

That's obers Willi Langkeit, commander panzer Btn. Grossdeutschland.

I clutched a game once as the Soviets at the last capture point. My friend, me and some random guy were the last commies left. There were at least ten krauts left and it drawn out really long because both sides were playing it pretty safe. The random guy got sniped pretty quickly because he was on a mounted MG but he took a couple out. When it was just me and my friend we took it real slow and cleared rooms. The last couple Germans were either camping or trying to sneak around us. Along the way I found an MP40 so grabbed that and when we were clearing the stairs one of the three remaining krauts dropped a grenade down the stairwell and blew my comrade's legs off. I somehow survived and headshot the guy who threw the grenade because he tried shooting at me with his C96 and missed. He should've just ran away. As I was running back to defend the point I met the last two guys in a hallway and sprayed them with the MP40.

It was the scariest experience in a game I've ever had. I wish I was recording because it was so intense.

Some Finns for a change.

Young Soviet POW poses for a Finnish cameraman wearing a steel bib that saved his life.

Only one i have

brutal

Estonian volunteers of the Finnish army resting after a battle.

Romanian and German soldiers

Siebel ferries of Luftwaffe's Einsatzstab Fähre Ost on parade at Ladoga Lake.

Hungarian cavalry in 1942

tell me one fucking reason why are there 2 "boxes" (i dont know its name in English) on it with the number of same tank? It obiously got the box from destroyed tank and editor painted it to 14. Also there are 3 or 4 guys on the left watching the scene.

its a prototype tank you retard, the second box is another turret

How autistic do you have to be to write something like that? Its storage boxe.

Not that guy but isnt that radio actually, you can see antenna. AFAIK on most tanks those boxes were used to store radios because those used too much space in turets.

Aleksey Alelyukhin's, an ace with 28 air victories under his belt, reaction when he was presented with his very own personalized La-7 fighter plane. The inscription reads:
"to Aleksey Alelyukhin from the collective of Factory No.41 of the People's Commissariat of the Aviation Industry"

>in turets
dude i....

>in turets
user i...

Why did it need to say "garage" on the garage?

Is it a cruel joke on population illiteracy?

Did they decide to ram a pak? Impromptu transportation?

Volunteers of the 28th Latvian Schuma battalion. They would fulfill guards' duty in Ukraine before facing Red army tanks near Stalingrad.

Fucking hell, half of them look 12.

I hope doggo had the good sense to stay away.

>Did they decide to ram a pak?
Yes they did . But gun is not a pak . It looks like a 105mm artillery piece .

Stalin's son after being captured .