JUST

wonder how many gimps in here are holding his bags

fuck that cunt

POLONIEXED

HAHAHA

HE ALSO JUST OUTED HIMSELF TO THE IRS

Haha i bet he lost a fuck load of money

>i showed you my dick, answer me.

This is not good, you dumb idiots. Stop being a bunch of losers, fucking retards. How's Dan getting rekt any good for the crypto world? He's an awesome guy, he's really amazing. He's got millions and millions of followers and when fucking Poloniex can't give him his GOD DAMN money you laugh at this? Are really a bunch of stupid NEETs?

Should have just stuck to laundering money with poker.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's what everyone who has ever had to contact support on any exchange has experienced.

This is exactly why we need the feds to regulate these crypto currencies so people don't get ripped off.

omfg

hahahaha

I had the same problem. poloniex support is shit af

When even Dan is investing in shitcoins then you know that it's only a matter of time before the market crashes.

>Not really an exchange but I had an issue with shapeshift when bancor fucked the eth blockchain up with backorders and I was able to have a back and forth exchange with them and cleared everything up fairly quick.

Reminder to you newfags. Last time this guy tweeted about bitcoin, we had a crash.

Dont buy any bitcoin tomorrow

> babes im about to make 100x on this BlockCat
> yes ill be able to pay you all, now pose for the next instagram ad

Lel no, only cuckbase n poloniex r like these, i know for a fact poloniex fucked n cant afford to cash that fag, with gemini i wqs able to get verified same day when i email support saying i was going to deposit 300k

Whole point of crypto is to be decentralized.

Just cause you idiots can't shapeshift or get outside to exchange, doesn't mean it's someone else's problem.

After Mt.Gox, I'm surprised you tards still can't grasp the concept.

>He's an awesome guy, he's really amazing.

>kek confirms and mocks him with holy dubs

Sweet justice. fuck this guy.

Guys it's fake