Finally moving away from parents

I want to move away from my parents house finally, but renting would end up costing me half of my income, should I just live with my parents until I'm 30?

Did you look on craigslist for places that could use a roommate?

30 year NEET reporting
how old are you now?

No you stupid faggot, increase your skill set and work your way up so that by thirty you will be doing very great.

>half of my income
wtf you're doing it wrong

Don't move to somewhere expensive where rent will bleed you.

Also consider sharing the place with a friend or girlfriend, you've got any of those?

ok, if you want pussy or a life. get the fuck out now. get roommates, live in the ghetto (actually, don't) but just get out. everyone will think you're weird and a loser and if you have normal social feelings this will hurt.

however, if you are as autistic as me, you don't give a shit and will save all your shekels for crypto gainz. for the superior man, shame is a primitive human weakness not to be factored into decisions such as your income maximization equation.

life is fucking expensive and it seems crazy to pay for an apartment when there is a perfectly good room at my parents house.

>ok, if you want pussy or a life. get the fuck out now
honestly girls don't give a shit about this if you're confident and don't have a weird relationship with your parents.

>tfw I live alone and would gladly live with parents if I had any

Cherish your time with them user.

> NEET posting on Veeky Forums
> confident
> don't have a weird relationship with parents

user, I...

Dude. It is possible to get pussy sometimes even while living with your parents. But real talk man, if the bitch is well off herself, she will think you're a loser and may decide to ghost you since she already more than likely has five or six chads messaging her on a daily basis who have their own pad and nicer cars than you etc. It just looks pathetic unless you are going for low hanging fruit, like fat chicks.

And you can forget about nailing down a woman long-term who is worth a shit if you are still eating at your mother's table.

I did it for years with no problem. No job, not in school, and mostly a mess. Very attractive and interesting girls too. Women are easy.
^might have a point though.

top kek

Need to move as well but rent is 1k in Toronto. I don't know anywhere else in Ontario I would want to live

t. chad

I'm a skinny weirdo but also not ugly.

Trust this man if you are truly autistic, but as a former autist myself, I wouldn't advocate his position

Friends, girls (relationship and wife material), and a good social life are something that are truly to be sought after

I know because for most of my life so far I had been an autist until coming to work at the last company I did, and I found an immensely great social life the likes of which I had never had and haven't had since

It's now been about a year and a half since I left and after a year or so of solid readjustment I realize I had been missing this life the entire time

I'm only now beginning to get back to being okay with my simple autistic life, even got back into videogames, but I assure you, the life you want has your young self, your friends, and a genuine lady in it, as well as a ton of money, and don't pass that up for anything less

>honestly girls don't give a shit about this
ive seen some fucking shit dude. im not fucking around either.

ive seen one dude get pussy like mad, but because he rumor was had a big dick and was like 6 ft tall. wasnt a fit builder or anything. he was just imposing and can close shit since he was a server. saw one girl bouncing in the back seat of his car in the parking lot when i took out the garbage because i worked with the dude. got a ride one day because car broke down and it reeked like pussy and ass, saw handprint grime on the back windows, almost threw up. even stayed after work and drank with him at the bar hoping to score some alongside, girls just seemed to flock towards him probably because friends of friends. the guy ended up moving out from his parents at 34 for some job contract.

girls just want bull dyke looking dudes with big dicks. they'll even fuck at your parents house if they seem its worth it.

29 year old NEET living with parents here. If you have the financial ability to move out, then do it. Its what I would have done, anyway.

But it depends. Its literally not possible to bring women over to my house, its too small, I wouldnt be able to get it up knowing that my mother is right downstairs. There is no privacy in this house. If you have the right living situation and can get some privacy, then you might be fine living at home.

As for the girls - some care, some don't. Women under 25 won't care. But once they get older, some will start to care that you live with parents, its not a masculine trait. You want to be living on your own.

For me personally, I would have moved out the minute I had the chance, but I had massive amounts of student loan debt to pay off, we're talking $150k - $200k, and I received little help from parents. Only recently was I able to pay it off thanks to crypto. So - I should be able to move out soon. I dont want to hit the big 30 in my parents' house.

haha my parents are in their 60's and their room is right next to mine, only time I ever bring girls home is when they're not around for the night.

i wasted my 20s because all my friends were snakes and shit slinging people so i didnt get invites and stayed home.

i hope my 30s are better. atleast i found crypto so i have an occupation. god only knows how much i am craving some pussy and a real good fuck for once in my life. i have never had good sex.....ever. and the closest i got to was with this real petite hot ass girl but didnt close the deal because some pretty boy conviced her not to. had this bitch grinding and breathing heavy with my hands on her tits and grabbing an ass cheek and my hard dick proding through my pants.

Same here. My parents' bedroom is literally right next door to mine. Actually my dad started sleeping in the living room alone downstairs. Why - I dont know. So I couldnt even do the deed downstairs now. Basement is filled with his garbage that he never threw out. so there is literally no where to go in my house. Sucks bigtime. I want to get out ASAP, I spent nearly all my 20's at home and I hate it. I mean on the one hand its easy, your meals and house is taken care of, but you're not a real man.

29 year old mostly NEET here as well. Live with girlfriend and mom but have basement to ourselves. I work on the weekends stripping for bachelorette parties (no larp if anyone's thinking that, would rp something cool). I invested 30k in may and am right about 135k in crypto. Thinking about moving out soon, but it's pretty expensive and not sure how happy it will make me, but also thinking about moving to thailand to teach English and make crypto gains while living cheaply(taught there before for several months but decided come back to U.S. for a bit).

Hopefully crypto helps us NEETs make it. Main goal is 500k in crypto by 30, all in currently on omg

I know that feel my user friend,
>not the sex part but the friends part
Good friends are one of the greatest joys of life, and invaluable once you find them
For the love of God there is a lot of shit out there, finding good friends is hard but I find it's easiest when you all have something in common to do, my one friend corroborates this as he was in Rotc in college, and says that even a shitty thing you all have to do brings everyone involved together, especially if it's for a long time and frequent in your everyday life

your dad farts in his sleep.

all real men fart in their sleep

nah you just have a loose asshole.

>shame is a primitive human weakness

Shame is also one of the driving forces in making a man better himself.

Lol you guys sound like some of my friends... Ten years ago. Now they still say the same kind of shit, except they're almost fucking forty lmao.

"Rent is so high!! Living at home, i-its whatever..."

I've been working my ass off since I was 14 a d moved out literally a week after I graduated high school and never looked back. Been supporting myself ever since and trust me, people like me that don't live at home pity all of you. A few buddies of mine realized this other guy doesn't even fucking know how to wash his own clothes. This guy is like 35. Can you imagine being 35 and not knowing how to wash your own clothes, or cook something that isn't macaroni and cheese? HAHAHAHA

None of these guys have ever gotten laid either btw. They've probably turned gay by now anyway. Roleplay larping on wow is prob the most action they get until mommy calls them for their tendie time.

Watch relator websites and find some foreclosed dump