Bitcoin drop

BTC DROP~ Gogogogo!

(Also may want to hold on altcoin investments until it raises back up, or face losses)

It's over...The final obituary...I never thought I'd live to see it...

why would I face losses holding an alt coin?

I just transferred from USD so I got no idea why bitcoin dropping matters when a satoshi is a satoshi.

It matters directly: A satoshi is a fraction of bitcoin and as such it is directly related to the value of bitcoin.

It matters indirectly: as people scramble to cash out, they will also be selling their alt coins, drastically affecting the price of those coins.

>late sunday night
>panicking about bitcoin at $4200
lol

welp, time to switch my investments all into yoshicoins

Will bitcoin NEVER again approach this price?

If I believed that I would have sold long ago. If it dumps far enough I'll buy more with fiat.. otherwkse, just gonna hold the line.

I'm too stupid and bad at timing to do anything other than buy at/near the bottom. Calling the top is beyond me (I cucked myself at 3300, 3600, 3800...).

Fucking BTC is resilient.

Fuck it dropped 2.5% guys, holy shit!
> Up 60% this month.

Back in my days bitcoin used to drop $800-1000 every weekend and we didn't need 3 threads on the topic
(literally just last month)

Buy into the next moon.
When it all goes to shit you're gonna want to make sure you're sitting on a pile of SKULLs

The point of the thread isn't to panic you into something, just posting that if you pull out of Altcoins now, that you bought when BTC was 4400, then you face a hefty loss if trying to pump.

May want to hold for a second.

BTC is within a few percent of its all-time high right now. If you think this is bad then you've seen nothing. Considering Bitcoin's 2013-2016, you might as well be complaining about a stubbed toe to a speaker at a Holocaust museum.

Oh, I never intended to give the message that this is in any way the current top for bitcoin. Just describing how bitcoin pricing affects alt coin pricing.

We'll see 5k in sept

Yes, it was predicted, that bitcoin will fall (trustworthy resources).

It will go little bit down in following week/s. Then it will find new bottom (since it didnt find new bottom since last huge jump). And then it will go up again.

It just has to stabilize after last huge jump up. Find its new support bottom. Dont panic.

Sell alts when btc drops, buy alts when btc rises - it's just that easy.

Like right as its rising again? Would that result in accumulating more coins than you sold?

He's trolling. Its the other way around.

Relax Buy the Dip(TM)

>yoshi coin
>not billionaire coin

I don't think we can strictly apply past history to the future of bitcoin anymore; hear me out; newcoiners who have watched bitcoin since its infancy rise over $900 then over $2000 who still didn't buy in because they figured it was peaking and about to die, only to see it rise over $4000 now, coupled with the realization that bitcoin is going to become something they never thought it would be, and that it is only getting started, with media exposure now projecting a $20000-$150000-$1000000 bitcoin are FOMOing so hard right now and are determined to buy and hold as much bitcoin as they can get their NEET hands on. Knock on wood; but I think we are done seeing massive corrections that have been common until now. We will always see regular small dips but I think this snowball has picked up a massive head of steam and we must get as much bitcoin as we can or be left behind with the boomers.

These are also the Normie investors that are used to seeing Quarterly returns on profits. So pretty much anything that they invest, expect that ~10% will be withdrawn to dole to their proprietors.

>Holocaust
>Real